Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alex Mover is Bugged.

Messing around with the tutorial and all is going fine until socialize with alex. She is running naked and my Sim talks to her but no credit. Is there a solution ?.

Comments

• Options
    PotbelijoPotbelijo Posts: 23 Member
    I still haven’t been able to kill her off. She just won’t die;)
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    I have tried tutorial over and yet can't complete do to Alex Mover. Tried repairing but zip.
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    So saving exiting the game & reloading didn't work?

IMO the tutorial is a buggy mess & I find the tutorial frustrating, necessarily limiting & boring when it's its working. Everything the Sims shouldn't be. You do get a nicely decorated house out of it, though.

It might be worth going over to AnswerHQ & report your issues. This bug report seems the close https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Unable-to-Progress-in-new-tutorial-due-to-greyed-out/m-p/7169467#M75559 . If not, create your own.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Thanx. The only reason I tried it was for house but after 8 or so tries no house is worth this headache. Someday I'll take another crack at it.
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi there,

Answers HQ is the place for bug reports, so I'm closing this topic now - I'd recommend following @WaytoomanyUIDs's advice (thanks!), as that's the best way of letting us know if something is not working as it should. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top