Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which content pack would go first in 2019?

I decided to think about the next music after the new station in Get Famous. What do you think everybody? And what new music will come with it?

Which content pack would go first in 2019? 151 votes

Witches
55%
OneAdorkableGirlrudy8292alexspoom13alan650111Cabelle1863WedoveronPlayerSinger2010VibseWritin_RegSuccyAnmirlarobyngravesJestTrualejandro15039a_niles06BluelleKaeChan2089TheGreatGorlonmarberg 84 votes
Dating
12%
LesejbcatloverplayerPetter35PlayerKiaraSims4ModsCinders27annaliese39LittlBowBubconorshannon123x_Always_Heart_xChadSims2doedearDerykiluvchoklatecomicsforlifevikixcReallysoawkward23Themrsg4422AchtungBeccaSanulii 19 votes
Beach
17%
aprilroseaelias24Isb917simgirl1010friendlysimmersMoon_Willowstilljustme2Lizzychicagowiredhanna67skyesterAspenSimsEvaliynNikNakChambersNDestin2016costa09MinguisseFlyLouise_G0325simlotteWILDFLOWER1971 26 votes
Others (comment)
14%
catmom1987Erja888invisiblgirlBagoas77drake_mccartymarcel21elelunicyEmmaVaneAlbaWaterhouseDoloresGreySavvySimmieLatinaBunnygnelso1239ShepardSilentKittyFreezerBunnyCowplantTheRedLionAshtontoAshton22Alvesuperkyle221 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited December 2018
    Dating
    I'm going to guess dating since it will be close to Valentine's but it might be witches based on voice acting.
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    Witches
    Witches please....

Give the super natural players what they want. Its been two years. After that im there for realistic content.
  • Options
    Dating
    If it's witches I'd expect dark form music or scary music. If it's romance related I'd expect R&B and or Smooth Jazz like you.
  • Options
    BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    Witches
    We need witches before anything else...
  • Options
    HausieHausie Posts: 25 Member
    Witches
    As a simmer who only plays with vampires and other supernatural things, I really hope it's gonna be a pack about witches.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Others (comment)
    One of the gurus mentions we'll be getting something "new" this year, so hopefully at the start of the year to tide us over while we wait for the bigger standardised/rehashed packs which will likely be later.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Others (comment)

What I want to go first is Witches. What I think will go first is some kind of Winter Vacation type of pack since they updated the terrain. This is just speculation on my part but I just figured they would use that in the next Pack that comes out. If we get Witches instead I will dance around the yard and throw confetti in the air.
  • Options
    Dating
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    One of the gurus mentions we'll be getting something "new" this year, so hopefully at the start of the year to tide us over while we wait for the bigger standardised/rehashed packs which will likely be later.

If it's new I'm hoping for a pack about Amusement Parks.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Others (comment)
    Farming, but I'd also like witches
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Witches
    I was thinking it would be witches, which I have been waiting for. I But I would love to see a farming expansion at some point. Romance/wedding, beaches, or winter vacation would be welcomed also
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Others (comment)
    Whatever it is, I hope is a Game Pack.
    I don't think it'll be witches since judging by some guru tweets and comments it seems like witches will come a bit later on (maybe end of 2019?) but this is of course only speculation.
    It could be either another holiday destination (possibly a winter one) or a hobbies/free time GP. Don't know why I think that but somehow it seems like a suitable time for such a pack.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Others (comment)
    I'm hoping for education or hobbies, but so long as it does not include other occult types (like werewolves), I wouldn't say no to witches. I'd be rather annoyed if the next pack is YA-centered, like beaches or dating, since family players haven't had anything since June.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Others (comment)
    Idk and Idc what it is as long as it has lots of stuff for kids and toddlers.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Witches
    Witches first then dating.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Others (comment)
    University! It has been long due now
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Others (comment)
    A Bedroom stuff pack (we didn't have a SP in ages), followed by a University EP.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    immskayleahimmskayleah Posts: 1,818 Member
    I'd kind of like to see University or maybe a farm theme.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Others (comment)
    I’m waiting for something school related or hobbies. But a new supernatural pack would be greatly welcomed as well. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    IndigoGreeneIndigoGreene Posts: 49 Member
    Witches
    I'm so ready for Witches :)
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Others (comment)
    Most likely the Future EP.
  • Options
    Jetgirl2113Jetgirl2113 Posts: 9 New Member
    Witches
    I think it may be witches. There are a few potential hints and they know that's what the fans want. Since they didn't give us University yet giving us witches next would likely take the edge off for many. I expect it to be done as a game pack in the same way vampires was. It doesn't make sense to be a full on expansion when we already have vamps and aliens.
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Witches
    I would hope it's Witches. I've always been a fan of magic, and would love to see it in the Sims 4.

That said, the music station included with it would be wholly dependent on how they spin the witches or what environment they introduce the witches with.
    A fairly recent idea I've liked is adding the witches with a bayou/bog type neighborhood or location. If they go this route, I could definitely see some Cajun or Creole music being added in, as well as a general New Orleans feel to the locale. Bluegrass can also be a candidate on this route, but I'd prefer the New Orleans style music (similar to the Unleashed music themes from the original Sims).

Another musical option would be something whimsical and imaginative - maybe some sort of Fantasy or Epic genre to give us music similar to themes of medieval fantasy themed shows and movies.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Beach
    I think beaches are more of a prioaty and cars than witches
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SanuliiSanulii Posts: 14 New Member
    Dating
    Dating might be the first one based on a valentine's day. But personally i think it's little boring. Witches might be fun to have but i think it's unlikely to be the first one in this year.
  • Options
    WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member
    Beach
    Beach

witches should come later in the year near October.

but in reality i don't care as long as its loaded with awesome stuff.
    James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks