Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can someone upload a video on YouTube about how to transfer save files to the SimGurus for bugs?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
Regarding me not being able to travel cause other worlds will no longer open up atleast for me SimGuruNick wants me to send him my save file. Just reading how they want you to do it I don't get. I need to see a video of someone doing this on YouTube. I'm not that computer savvy. Also this happens without mods cause I don't have any. I have a very high end pc and very fast with 12gbs of ram and a very fast processor and yet I can't travel anymore since this patch. Deleting the local thumbnail catche helped the first time but the issue arose again when I wanted to travel a 2nd time.

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I would if i knew how to do it myself, @catloverplayer. I hope you get your issues sorted soon, it must be very frustrating.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I would if i knew how to do it myself, @catloverplayer. I hope you get your issues sorted soon, it must be very frustrating.

It is. It's a new expensive PC and the only one that can play the sims and now this happens.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited December 2018
    Go to your game and look for the affected save in question when choosing to play a save: Hover to the little folder icon next to its icon and click that to save the save file's location to your clipboard for copypasting:

btQJctr.png

Once you have that, you'll need to choose any online file hosting site of your choosing, my recommendations are Google Drive or Dropbox (I used Drive myself). Once you choose one, you will have to upload that save file in one of them and that's where the save file path you saved comes in handy, so you can simply paste that into the upload. Once there, you will have to click your save file in the site and choose to share it, either with a shareable link or some public access, and from there you copy that share link and send to SGNick for him to download. Hope that helps out! :)
    Post edited by paradiseplanet on
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png