How was everyone's week?
All the lights and decorations around me have put me in a very Simsmassy mood. The picture of this week's Friday Highlight needed to reflect that!:
Gifting Elf Bob, by @Rflong7 - For more plumbart -that should totally
be a word for plumbob art- head over to this thread in the Artist Haven.
That's it! No more news or rambling from me, let's go over the threads that made it to my list this week!:
- The first question of the week is related to weather changes. It makes me shiver from imagining my Sims wearing their swimming outfits while playing in the snow. In their poll, @Stormkeep is asking us: "Do you change your planned outfits with the seasons?". Go vote for your playing style!
- Let's move to warmer climates - @drbelanger has opened an interesting discussion around "Pool lots" this week. Where do your Sims go to take a dip?
- The next question may require a bit of thinking: @KalopsianDreamer would like to know which is your "Favourite item in TS4?". I can't decide myself, but I'm enjoying reading your choices. If you haven't yet, let us know which is yours!
- When you finish going over the whole buy catalogue in your head and are ready to move on, let's talk about how much we spoil our Sims. We have the power to save them from doing some chores like the dishes or tidying their house. I wish an invisible hand would take the trash out for me in real life, but that's very unlikely to happen -and I would worry if it did! Going back to our virtual worlds, @Bearpal64 created a poll: "Do you use live drag?".
- After so many questions, let's load up our game and get ready for a challenge! @huskylove210 wants us to improve our Create A Sim skills or prove that we have it mastered! If you haven't checked this thread yet, consider it an invite to take a look at: "33 Day Create-A-Sim Challenge!".
- To wrap it all up (with a nice red and festive bow), I took a wander around The Sims 3 section, where lots and lots of interesting discussions are happening! No matter which game you play, @TinySpaceFox's question is universal: "How do your Sims find their life partners?" - take a look at their poll!
Extra: I came across a discussion by @hunniboo1
which, while not The Sims related, I've found very interesting to read. They are asking everyone "what brought you to the forums?
". Share your experience with the community!
Hope you enjoyed exploring these discussions as much as I did. If you have any other suggestions or ideas for Friday Highlights, I would love to see your comment below!
As usual - we will be back next Friday with more! Have an awesim weekend!
PS. My simself hasn't been wearing the same outfit all week, and she had showers - she does NOT stink! Her wearing the same outfit than last week
has totally nothing to do with me taking both screenshots at the same time and forgetting to change her clothes.