Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires and Tombs

Exploring tombs will give you many dried food, but as a vampire, my sims cannot eat it to quench their thirst for plasma. What other steps have you taken when exploring a tomb with a vampire?

Bring plasma fruit?
Bring plasma juice from the fridge?
Bring plasma nectar?
Bring a minion to feed from? >:)

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    "D" Bring a minion to feed from

It's only considered fast food until you catch her. ;)
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I bring bottles of plasma juice in the inventory for them.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I've never thought about this issue. I'd probably bring plasma fruit and grow perfect quality before traveling (it helps that I modded the plants.xml file so plasma fruit plants yield more fruit before dying).

Or, I'd do the Abu Simbel tomb first and use the Right and Left Eye of Horus to teleport back to base camp to raid the fridge for plasma juice when needed.

Another difficult supernatural would be mermaids. They dry out quickly around fire and the shower-in-a-cans don't work for them, not to mention the salinity requirement which can't be met in France (AFAIK there's no place to swim on world lot water there). I'd probably rely on the Eyes of Horus to be able to teleport to a shower quickly just in case.
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    And speaking of vampires, how come the vampire drinks at the bars don't replenish their thirst?? I would think a vampire would love a hemogoblin shooter.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    And speaking of vampires, how come the vampire drinks at the bars don't replenish their thirst?? I would think a vampire would love a hemogoblin shooter.
    If you read the fine print, it's in Simlish and really tiny, on the bottles of ingredients the mixologist is using, you will see that what they are really preparing is an artificially flavored and colored hemoglobin-inspired beverage. ;)

I never let my vamps go out around town without a supply of plasma fruit in the personal inventories. If they encounter other vamps who are also in my rotationally played households out and about on their own, I use MasterController or some other means to make sure they are all still carrying them around. Since so many of my sims are vegetarians, that includes the vamps so there are limited numbers of suitable ways for them to satisfy that need.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    This is a newish game so they havent grown enough plasma fruit to carry around with them yet. As soon as I get enough harvest, I will definitely start doing that.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @KevinL5275 You can buy it at the grocery store to start with. The quality is not as good as home grown, but works if you can't bite someone or need a quick fix in a tomb and don't want to carry the juice.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    You can also raid the hospital and grocery store for plasma packs. Just don't get caught.