Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

“No More Views Video Station”

JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Bought GF on sale tonight and I’m sitting here wishing I didn’t have to go to work tomorrow so I could play all night!

That being said, I have a tiny suggestion. Could you make the video station a fully functional computer? Basically just combine features of a normal “computer” with those of the video station.

I dunno it’s not huge but I just thought it would be nice to have and not difficult to implement since the animations are the same.

Also, to add onto that, I do wish tablets had social media capabilities as well. Not sure if that's even possible.

Anyways,

Comments

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I second that for the same reasons :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited December 2018
    Awesome! Thanks, @Nindigo :smile:

ETA: actually, I would also love to be able to find a list of videos we’ve uploaded through the video station! And perhaps if they “viewed” their first upload they could get a moodlet for reminiscing over their content!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    Awesome! Thanks, @Nindigo :smile:

ETA: actually, I would also love to be able to find a list of videos we’ve uploaded through the video station! And perhaps if they “viewed” their first upload they could get a moodlet for reminiscing over their content!

It sort of does happen in RL with vloggers maybe sometimes they could be embarrassed about their first try .
    6adMCGP.gif
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Oh, @MadameLee that's a wonderful idea! Perhaps a moodlet depending on their traits? So if they're confident they get positive ones, or loner, shy or something more introverted they get embarrassed? Or maybe it could depend on the quality of the upload? So many ideas!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    Oh, @MadameLee that's a wonderful idea! Perhaps a moodlet depending on their traits? So if they're confident they get positive ones, or loner, shy or something more introverted they get embarrassed? Or maybe it could depend on the quality of the upload? So many ideas!

I watch a Vlogger on youtube alot (and he REALLY need to finish his VEDS he has 7 left and he's kind of behind in it)..and during VEDS he and a friend (also a VLOGGER)-discussed their first collab on the Matt's (first one) channel. If you look below you see an example of them talking about their collab
    6adMCGP.gif