Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reputation Becoming Negative for Things Done at Home

I have an aspiring-actress vampire whose number became public. She's a good vampire who's been with her spouse pretty much since I started the game. At home, she will occasionally drink from her spouse with her spouse's permission. I get texts that have people yelling at her. "I can't believe you drink from people without their permission!" and her reputation goes down.

There's no one anywhere near them, they're in their private home, no paparazzi, and the spouse is willing. What's up with this? Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

Comments

• AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    I noticed that too. I agree with you.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited December 2018
    It's a bug https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Vampire-drank-with-permission-yet-getting-scolded/m-p/7177743#M76306

You should hit the 'me too' button. :)

Had a vampire ask permission from her roommate and ironically Caleb Vatore texted me and scolded me about it. Though, I didn't get any negative reputation for it. At least nothing too noticeable, though I've only done it once at home, but my sim's love interest did it on a public lot and I didn't get a message about it.
    D2mD5Xj.png
    Roommate looks as confused as I did honestly. :s
    5vJrxmT.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'm not seeing this on the reported bugs list at AHQ, but it does sound like not the intended pack behaviour from how it's been described to this. I'd head over to AHQ and report it so QA can see the issue.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Shnysprkly1Shnysprkly1 Posts: 113 Member
    It does negatively affect her reputation, or it wouldn't bother me as much. Although, it's not like she's doing it in public. They're in their home. alone so no one should be able to see them. If they were in public, I'd understand.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Sims just really hate vampires no matter what they do, don't they?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Lol, but Caleb is a vampire himself unless he was cured.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    It's a bug https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Vampire-drank-with-permission-yet-getting-scolded/m-p/7177743#M76306

You should hit the 'me too' button. :)

Had a vampire ask permission from her roommate and ironically Caleb Vatore texted me and scolded me about it. Though, I didn't get any negative reputation for it. At least nothing too noticeable, though I've only done it once at home, but my sim's love interest did it on a public lot and I didn't get a message about it.
    D2mD5Xj.png
    Roommate looks as confused as I did honestly. :s

Good suggestion. :smile:

Yes, please head to AHQ for bugs and issues like this. You can learn a lil bit more over at about the rationale for this over at Sims 4 Help Center Updates.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top