Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Athlete aspiration glitch

warningsign208warningsign208 Posts: 3 New Member
Hi all,

I am new on this forum so I do not think I can post pictures yet? Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has had a similar glitch happen (not sure if it is a glitch though)? A pre-made sim in The sims 4 seems to have an aspiration that is not in the list of aspirations to pick from. It is an Athlete aspiration however says "setting in" under the athlete title and the reward for completing the aspiration is an over-achiever trait. Or would it be something to do with the new patch coming out?

{EA_Lanna: This discussion was created from comments split from: December Patch Speculation Thread 2018 (No Patch Today) as it was off-topic}

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hi all,

I am new on this forum so I do not think I can post pictures yet? Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has had a similar glitch happen (not sure if it is a glitch though)? A pre-made sim in The sims 4 seems to have an aspiration that is not in the list of aspirations to pick from. It is an Athlete aspiration however says "setting in" under the athlete title and the reward for completing the aspiration is an over-achiever trait. Or would it be something to do with the new patch coming out?

It's one of the aspirations that came with the tutorial. It's only supposed to show up there, but sometimes the game randomly assigns it to generated sims. There have been many reports of this happening. Not sure if it'll be addressed in the coming patch.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hi @warningsign208,

I've moved your post into its own thread in the help center section, as it wasn't the same issue as was being discussed in that other thread. :) I'm also sorry, our help center is now hosted on Answers HQ to consolidate all Bug Reports. Could you pop this on Answers HQ in the The Sims 4 Bug Report section please?

- Lanna
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top