Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite career?

Especially for anyone who has gone through Sim lives, what is your favorite career for your Sim to work?

Comments

• Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Angel investor- my male sim is level 10 in this profession with 10 extra promotions. He brings home about 5k simoleons every day.
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    I like entertainment , social media and the detective career alot. Out of those I'd say detective I just find it too fun xD
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    Freelance worker😁
    Okay, besides that: writer, tech guru (eSport Gamer branch).
    I tried the criminal career before but it left my sims exhausted and away from her family when they were awake and it didn't pay well. (Plus I already killed more than 20 people in the house with her just to get their money and life essence. Why does she even need to be a criminal by job when you can do more on your own ;D )
  • Valk5Valk5 Posts: 27 Member
    So far I'm loving the scientist career. Inventing items like the simray to mess with other sims is hilarious, especially the freezeray.. needless to say vamps don't come knocking much anymore lol. Getting to travel to sixam with the wormhole generator, cloning objects, creating serums.. lots of fun going to work