Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Get Famous Could be Better IF...

I think TS4 Get Famous could be better if they added directing, producing, editing, recording, agent, and ESPECIALLY SCREENWRITING careers. (I want to be a screenwriter in real life, so I thought it might be nice in TS4)

Comments

• TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    John, the writing skill allows your sim to 'write' screenplays (really all you provide is the title) once you reach level 6; Carl's guide may be of interest to you. :smile:
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm going to have to disagree. I can't see any game play that a director/producer would do that would be fun enough to keep me playing those careers. What gameplay do you think they would have? We see all the prep and practice that an actor must do to prepare and the actual acting on set has a nice amount of gameplay, but what would a director/producer do? You can give any sim you wish the job title of director/producer but you would need to supply the gameplay.

With no actual movies being filmed there's nothing to edit, however, you can edit youtube videos and that goes for recording too. The music station allows for producing and recording music that you can release to the public. You can even play your sims music at clubs or any place with a stereo.

Because we have agencies to pick from, I don't see them adding an NPC agent ever.

As @Tiarella already has said, you can be a writer in the writing career.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    All you could do with the director is shoot the scenes and give advice and that in my opinion would be extremely boring. I like the acting career it's fun and hilarious to watch.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    for a diector cameo in movies (ie horror movie director) or put family members (including PETS) into movies?
    6adMCGP.gif