Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Role-play - Castaway

Comments

• ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Chloe:huh I don’t know if I should stop this drama or keep watching and see how far it goes

Megan: Well, if these people are going to assume I'm a vicious killer, I'm not sure I want to be part of this "drama". I didn't kill her, okay? Unless...

Thoughts race through Megan's head as something clicks.

Megan: Oh no... it's really bad now...

Marie: What is bad?

Megan: The island... it has these spirit beings on it that can possess people. That must have been what happened! One of them possessed me, and it... it... it made me kill my best friend.

Megan falls into a melancholy silence.

Marie: Oh... and you think you might have been possesed?

Megan nods.

Megan: I don't remember anything between the time we found Gema listening and when I woke up, by the altar, with a splitting headache. I don't just think I was possessed- I hope I was possessed. Otherwise, I'd be a savage, serial killing monster.

Marie: Don't worry. I don't think you're a serial killer.
    Gema: Marie represents the minority.

Megan looks Gema in the eye and says:

Well, too bad because you're not going to get off this island without help. Do you want it or not?

Niko: We could get ourselves out once I get these cuffs off my ankles.

Megan: We don't need to get them off. Those cuffs just tell us that you are the islands main target because of any special abilities you may have. You can shapeshift, can't you? Well, the island absorbs any magic that is inside the genes of any blood spilled on its altar. Shapeshifting would be an incredible advantage. All we need to do is find the exit. But this island is around 100 square acres, and we don't have the time to look for it. By now, we probably have about two days.

Gema: ehem...
    Marie: I think what Gema means is she can shapeshift too

Megan: Well, then it's probably because he has more powers. I'm not going to push him to give them away though.

Niko: I can only turn into a dragon, a bat or a demon. Ate Gema can turn into much more other things.

Gema: Thank you.
    Marie: *roles eyes*

Megan: Well, then I have no idea. On that happy note let's go find the instructions that will lead us to certain doom. Everybody got a weapon? If so, raise it up.

Megan raises her hand.

Niko: I got demon claws, do they count?

Gema: I am my own weapon.
    Marie: Does anyone have a sword I can borrow?

Yes Niko, your claws count. Gema, rest in peace. Marie, go find a sharp rock, some vines, and a stick. Then I can make you either a sword, spear, or knife depending on how long the stick is.

Marie: Okay. *Goes off to find some vines, a sharp rock or some sticks*
    Gema: Humph. *Folds her arms, indignantly*

Auburn: Bahahahahahahahahah!
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Chloe:huh I don’t know if I should stop this drama or keep watching and see how far it goes

Megan: Well, if these people are going to assume I'm a vicious killer, I'm not sure I want to be part of this "drama". I didn't kill her, okay? Unless...

Megan: The island... it has these spirit beings on it that can possess people. That must have been what happened! One of them possessed me, and it... it... it made me kill my best friend.

Megan nods.

Megan: I don't remember anything between the time we found Gema listening and when I woke up, by the altar, with a splitting headache. I don't just think I was possessed- I hope I was possessed. Otherwise, I'd be a savage, serial killing monster.

Well, too bad because you're not going to get off this island without help. Do you want it or not?

Megan: We don't need to get them off. Those cuffs just tell us that you are the islands main target because of any special abilities you may have. You can shapeshift, can't you? Well, the island absorbs any magic that is inside the genes of any blood spilled on its altar. Shapeshifting would be an incredible advantage. All we need to do is find the exit. But this island is around 100 square acres, and we don't have the time to look for it. By now, we probably have about two days.

Megan: Well, then it's probably because he has more powers. I'm not going to push him to give them away though.

Niko: I can only turn into a dragon, a bat or a demon. Ate Gema can turn into much more other things.

Megan: Well, then I have no idea. On that happy note let's go find the instructions that will lead us to certain doom. Everybody got a weapon? If so, raise it up.

Megan raises her hand.

Yes Niko, your claws count. Gema, rest in peace. Marie, go find a sharp rock, some vines, and a stick. Then I can make you either a sword, spear, or knife depending on how long the stick is.

Gema: What's so funny?
    *Marie comes back with a stick*
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Megan: Perfect!

She grabs the stuff from Megan and gets to work. In about 30 seconds, the spear is finished.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

She grabs the stuff from Megan and gets to work. In about 30 seconds, the spear is finished.

Marie: Wow! How did you do that?

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Auburn: Le fait qu'on vous dise de faire du squat. Hahahahahaha!

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Gema: Will you let me grump in peace? Jeez!

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Gema: Will you let me grump in peace? Jeez!

Auburn: Not if I find something more entertaining.

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Megan: Practice. You learn a lot from being here twice.

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Megan: Quit the French.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Marie: You've been here before?

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Megan nods.

Megan: I don't want to talk about it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Megan nods.

Auburn: Oof.
    *Charlie pulls out his pocket knife*

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Megan nods.

Megan raises her hand.

Megan nods.

Auburn: Oof.
    *Charlie pulls out his pocket knife*

Marie: Oh okay.
    Gema: *Fashions herself a wand out of a stick*
  • PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    Marx: *Holds tightly to his spear*
    Monkey: *Grabs a banana*
  • SaphiregirlgamerSaphiregirlgamer Posts: 449 Member
    Chloe: I think my heels might just be sharp enough for it to be a weapon *takes off shoes and hold them tightly as a weapon*
    Chloe: I think my heels might just be sharp enough for it to be a weapon *takes off shoes and hold them tightly as a weapon*

Niko: That reminds me of my nanay.
    Auburn: Pfff, mama's boy
    Niko: I have two moms, and you know that.

Niko: That reminds me of my nanay.
    Auburn: Pfff, mama's boy
    Niko: I have two moms, and you know that.

Megan: Alright, I think we're all good. There is a map somewhere that will show us where the escape route is. I believe it's this way. *she points northwest* Come on. We have ourselves to save.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Marx: *Eyes continue to glow and follows Megan*
    Monkey: *Jumps on Marx's head*
    *reachs northwest*
    Chloe: where is it?

Megan: We have to look around. This is just the general area. On square mile is where it could be, and there's a tiki statue right in the middle. We should split up. Auburn and Niko, Marie and Gema, Marx and his Monkey, then me and Chloe. Choose North, South, East, or West, then search in that general area. We meet back here in one hour. Agreed?
    funny-gifs20.gif

*Marx's eyes suddenly stop glowing and he falls unconscious on the ground*
    Marx: *Mumbles gibberish*
    Monkey: *Looks around*
    edited April 2019
    Chloe: Megan lets take east, come on now!

*pulls Megan by the arm*
    Chloe: Megan lets take east, come on now!

*pulls Megan by the arm*

Megan pulls her arm away and follows Chloe.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Marx: *Mumbling* Dne si raen, dne si raen
    Monkey: *Looks at Chloe and Megan in the distance*
    Auburn: *looks worried*
    edited April 2019
    Chloe: ugghh megan why is that creepy monkey staring at us?