Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    These things break to much. I swear Hugo must have spent 70% of his time at Foxbury just fixing the robots.
    tXVqv9c.png
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    These things break to much. I swear Hugo must have spent 70% of his time at Foxbury just fixing the robots.
    tXVqv9c.png

Oh my goodness, yes!!! I had one of my sims build a Servo to serve-no pun intended-as a housekeeper since he was a single dad and it was everyday or every other he was fixing it or maintaining it. Not to mention thanks to KawaiiStacies Slice Of Life mod she was getting her cycle and trying to shower miltiple times a day. I finally had enough, kicked her out and moved in an elderly woman to become housekeeper. Seemed the Servo was more trouble than she was worth.
  • Options
    Don and Dina had themselves a little love day date at Shimuzu.
    yCGvOIy.png
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    @volverse Thanks :) Here is their son, as a teen.

(Which is my last screenshot, too, as to stick to the theme of the thread - since some people seem to not understand that it's "last screenshot" not "share gameplay and any three random screenshots" thread.)

1MFWJyG.png
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    A very merry Christmas from me & my Sims! 💖🎄

VkAfUcl.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    @Admiral8Q That's an extraordinarily good mad scientist's lair! Tesla, Edison, Doc Brown & both Doctors von Frankenstein (Victor and Frederick) would all be green with envy.

Add a ballroom and walk in freezer and even Frank N. Furter would be at home

Thanks! I have an empty area on the second floor, and the third floor with all the big windows is completely empty. Could put a ballroom somewhere there. Not sure how to make a walk-in freezer though, heh!

I was thinking of making the third floor a laboratory of some sort. I'll need to buy some packs though to the get the stuff for that. Could put a walk-in freezer in the basement. Maybe mix bathroom and kitchen stuff to at least make it look like one. ;)

Thanks for your comment and suggestions!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    My last screenshot: Just a fun capture in the kitchen. :)

Eva Gold & Sons. I took over Eva Gold as a player character. It's her husband also behind the counter with her, two of their three sons sitting, (Her oldest was dealing with his daughter. A toddler) The girl on the right is her eldest son's wife who gave Eva a granddaughter. The toddler is probably playing in the toilet or garbage or something, lol!

kiwKZat.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    "Mom! I think you've had enough sim-nog from the mixology bar..."
    n0WVqYQ.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Just a sad, lonely townie who was forced to throw rose petals on himself at the Romance Festival. Cheer up - you may be all alone but you have nice clothes and looks for an NPC and the game let you keep your pants on at a festival. I'm sure MCC will find someone for you by next festival.
    ficBEPO.png?1
  • Options
    I gave Nina Caliente a little makeover.
    BIqIqad.png
  • Options
    volversevolverse Posts: 27 Member
    BIqIqad.png

classy!
    Gallery ID Volverse5
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    rkjX2fD.png My sim got stuck on the counter somehow lol
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited December 2019
    Great job on Nina, love the improvement! Is she on the Gallery? I'd love to replace my Nina with her in my custom template save. And if she is on the Gallery, did you use any CC in the makeover? I hope not, I currently don't use CC. :( *crosses fingers*

Oh, and keeping on topic, this is my last screenshot. It depicts a rare moment in time for my first Uni student, Paula Porter. Normally, she's surrounded by other Sims all trying to chat her up. It's around 1 a.m. and she has the Foxbury Commons all to herself so she can hack in peace. She had just received her acceptance letter and will be moving into the Tidal dorm on the Foxbury campus to live while pursuing a Distinguished degree in Computer Science.

This is quite an accomplishment for her since she's a Rags to Riches Sim. Her 'home' is the bulldozed Honeydew lot, but she's been basically living in the Commons of both campuses and the Library. The majority of her simoleons were earned by hacking, but she has done a little fishing and collecting as well. The Tidal dorm will be her first 'real' home. :)

2tSEkfr.png

Thanks to my DIL for getting me a copy of DU for Christmas! I'm loving the pack so far, we'll see how it goes.

Happy Simming y'all! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

Natalie gets to know her Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandmother, who has decided to move in and take care of the twins full time, due to the mysterious and completely unexpected death of their mum by totally random lightening strike.
    a2sq38h.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Cool! I've actually started playing the Caliente household after Nina got pregnant by one of the Gold brothers, heh heh! I changed their daughter's lastname to Caliente-Gold. They're still not married and live in different households at the moment. (Mostly because of the 8 max limit per household.) Maybe I'll shuffle that around today. Or get them into a totally new house together.

She earlier had two kids with Don Lothario. (Funny, he also had a kid with Nina's mother.) They are all half-siblings to my custom main Sims, the Calhouni triplets. Terry, Meresa, and Rohber.

Don't worry, I got Don Lothario under control eventually, lol!

EDIT: Oops, to be fair to the topic of last screenshot, I'll post mine.
    WJeTiUL.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I gave this random townie a makeover. He got a really interesting last name, but I changed his first name from Francisco to...

Kaito Zamora
    3gxV4Ot.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My last pic is my avi. I gave Ryan and Katherine alpha-cc makeovers and WOW! I love them!
    49280203232_7f1217c962_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    A beautiful spot to do homework in.

AuF6Hsw.png
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    My first Merman ;P
    OWF7PvR.png
    He/Him
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    BHRkdBE.png

It's a screenshot from my Asylum challenge gameplay ^~^ Aspen, the blonde sim, wanted to hug someone and Gretchen, the older woman, is her closest friend in the asylum!
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    With a first term of three classes under her belt and straight A+ grades to show for it, Paula is moving out of the dorms. All packed up and ready to go, she's just killing time before leaving to live in a quiet little place she bought with simoleans 'earned' from hacking accounts. Viva La Privacy! :)

IxDEIlH.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    My legacy sim's house :D:D:D (There is a shower in that little block and a pee bush behind it).

Legacy.png?dl=0
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Wei and Zoe on a child free vacation in Sulani. Just catching up with some adult time.
    HxuJS9X.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top