Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    It's 1:30 a.m. at the Caldera Camp Asylum. Normally, my controlled inmate would be gone fishing while her fellow inmates run around the island in wild abandon, occasionally stopping to chat with a plant or two, perhaps walk around on the ocean floor a bit and generally just enjoy a few hours of glorious freedom.

However, since there's a thunderstorm happening outside, Carmen decided to leave the gate locked to the fence surrounding the lot. So, she's stuck here with all the craziness and their resident ghost since the asylum is haunted. At least she can watch her favorite cooking show without someone changing the channel to the Kids Network. I guess that's a plus, right? ;)

Rv43QYk.png

Locking the gate for the residents safety was a noble idea, but Carmen didn't understand just how erratic this bunch could be judging by what happened later that morning. o.O Here's my actual last screenshot of the night:
    gPgNlaG.png

I was holding my breath expecting someone to get hit by lightening any second, but thankfully it didn't happen. *whew*

Happy Simming! :)
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    @Karababy52 That asylum looks like loads of fun.

My sim "holding her umbrella" while she does yoga.
    ppisHk0.png?1
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    > @ShadyLady89 said:
    > @Karababy52 That asylum looks like loads of fun.
    >
    > My sim "holding her umbrella" while she does yoga.
    > (Image)

Does she have one or more of those crazy traits? Hehe!
    "I'm holding my invisible umbrella!"
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @ShadyLady89 It is! Never tried it with possessed Sims before, they're all paranoid too. lol I love playing the Asylum challenge, it's one of my absolute favorites. <3

Wow, I'd think that was just some complicated/advanced yoga pose except for the fact her arm is flat & twisted the wrong way! o.O Ouch!
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Yeah, in my save the game messes with Becca and Julia all the time. (I've never seen Cameron work these random NPC roles.) I always spot the two as masseuses or stall vendors or some random job that should ideally go to a no-name townie. I mean, these are university students, bound for careers like education or law, and they get relegated to stall vendor in the end. :angry: I try to excuse it as them doing that part-time while they finish college, but it barely helps.

it's just a big flaw in the game imo -.- for some reason the game is way too heavily in love with those useless random generated sims to the point where you see nothing but Selvadorada native spawned sims literally stalk you wherever you go (i mean really….they just CANNOT stop trying to shove themselves down my sim's throats) while premades with an actual story and who SHOULD be the sims you interact with are reduced to vendor fodder.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    The heroes of Strangerville gathering for some chit-chat at my sims home. If you look carefully you can see Erwin Pries outside, naked in the rain. I guess he got bored of their conversations.

12-15-19_12-59-54%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • lucciealucciea Posts: 99 Member
    unfortunately, one of my sims died but in my backyard i had a cowplant and the grim reaper started playing with it :D
    77krKg2.png
    im weird but i like it that way!

j8k3xea.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Camping trip!

RrRBS3V.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • AverageLuluAverageLulu Posts: 34 Member
    Attempting a hobbit home!

15-12-19-15-45-13.png
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited December 2019
    The guy in the yellow blazer just pee'd himself in front of everybody at the debate. Luna was not amused. :D
    b6UJkET.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited December 2019
    Setting things up for my vampire and mermaid to meet. I built a mermaid fish tank. Now that I think of it none of my sims ever meet in a "normal" way :D

Hjw1NZc

Forget it... I'll try again later. I posted pictures twice already and now it's not working. I don't know why I find it to be such a complex thing to upload a picture here. I thought I got the hang of it😞 I'll play around with it later on. 🥴
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    @Babykittyjade I use imgur.com for sharing photos. It's the easiest way I've found. Once you upload the photo choose the BBC code link and just post in in the comment box.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Setting things up for my vampire and mermaid to meet. I built a mermaid fish tank. Now that I think of it none of my sims ever meet in a "normal" way :D

Hjw1NZc

Forget it... I'll try again later. I posted pictures twice already and now it's not working. I don't know why I find it to be such a complex thing to upload a picture here. I thought I got the hang of it😞 I'll play around with it later on. 🥴

That's because you tried to embed a whole "gallery" as image, here you go:
    5pbTjil.jpg

My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    So, from my last picture, I finally was able to get my guy and girl together and married. Yay! I decided to let them have a baby since their careers were going well. Well, I have MCCC, and I forgot I had it set up to allow for up to 5 babies.

So lo and behold, they had quintuplets. From left to right, including the mom:
    Samson, Amaya, Ronen, Tamara, Chris, and Nataly.

7Bji6Bd.png
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

pMycuQ8.png
    David the heir and Rocky the dog having a good time in the bathroom.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

Waiting for Maxis Monthly, tab back into game and see the aliens are up to no good while I'm distracted!

YHMmL13.png
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
    @KiniHokulani Is that the Don Lothario that starts in the game? He was the only one Teresa Calhouni (My first character) could get into bed to have a baby) Hah! Ironically she had triplets which made learning the game with: 3 babies, then becoming 3 toddlers, then 3 children, quite a nose dive into learning the game for me!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

The Name's Calhouni...
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/o42aDna.png[/img]
    Rohber Calhouni.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/3e8iZuP.png[/img]
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Well that didn't work :(
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited December 2019
    EL7JXffVAAA6UZn.jpg
    Poor Jesse he just had a rough day before work lol.
    This is currently my main house. The 3 "high-level" characters (Mother, Daughter, and Son) are a Painter, Musician, and an Astronaut (obviously, with all the space technology, heh!). I built upwards originally for the observatory. It made more sense putting it up on the roof as high up as possible instead of on the ground, to me. Then I got carried away over time as you can see with my creativity. I moved the bedrooms to one part of the second floor, leaving more space for the art and music room, the kitchen, living-room, bathroom, and a decent sized toddler room. It's too bad you can only have 8 household members. There's alot more room to fill in. 2/3 of the second floor is empty, though I did decorate it up anyways. The third floor completely empty. I started one level down making a basement but shut everything off and locked the doors since it was pointless.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hKKoAsr.png[/img]

The bottom left quarter of the house in the screen-shot bellow is the art, music, and other fun stuff for adults and children.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Nm3bR2q.png[/img]
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited December 2019
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    The Name's Calhouni...
    o42aDna.png
    Rohber Calhouni.
    3e8iZuP.png
    &
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    This is currently my main house. The 3 "high-level" characters (Mother, Daughter, and Son) are a Painter, Musician, and an Astronaut (obviously, with all the space technology, heh!). I built upwards originally for the observatory. It made more sense putting it up on the roof as high up as possible instead of on the ground, to me. Then I got carried away over time as you can see with my creativity. I moved the bedrooms to one part of the second floor, leaving more space for the art and music room, the kitchen, living-room, bathroom, and a decent sized toddler room. It's too bad you can only have 8 household members. There's alot more room to fill in. 2/3 of the second floor is empty, though I did decorate it up anyways. The third floor completely empty. I started one level down making a basement but shut everything off and locked the doors since it was pointless.

hKKoAsr.png

The bottom left quarter of the house in the screen-shot bellow is the art, music, and other fun stuff for adults and children.

Nm3bR2q.png

Here are your pictures @Admiral8Q You've got the links right, you just need to be a full member to be able to post pictures.
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Admiral8Q That's an extraordinarily good mad scientist's lair! Tesla, Edison, Doc Brown & both Doctors von Frankenstein (Victor and Frederick) would all be green with envy.

Add a ballroom and walk in freezer and even Frank N. Furter would be at home
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    My favorite Sim Erik and his wife Summer Holiday having a dinner with the family. Their cat Kasper decided to invite himself to the table as well. Erik and Summer weren't happy about it,
    cHEfyCu.png

Their daughter Emilia is married with Alexander Goth. They weren't amused either, especially Emilia, she's a drama queen.
    dxKtPX9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top