Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited November 2019
    Poor Julia Wright must have done something wrong as my game hates her. First she got removed from university with no degree and no explanation as to why she was kicked out into the homeless sim bin while I was finishing up playing a different family. She also isn't allowed to rejoin or enroll back in university as the option has been grayed out for three sims weeks despite her being already accepted by both universities. Then she gets abducted by aliens and god knows what happened to her while that was going on.
    CFDKSqJ.png
    Please sim gods give my poor Julia Wright a break already.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Thank you @DinowCookie
    I was supposed to be working when I made that (the reason it was sloppy :D ). I never really thought of trying to complete a picture of it like that, now I want to go back and make a neater version!
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Mother of my vampire and her dog don't have a great day.

EaXIkKD.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    "Dude, where's your llama body?"
    "Uh... it's at the dry cleaners."
    "Lettin' the side down, man, lettin' the side down."
    JzXzzy3.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    K2UtIqt.png
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    edited November 2019
    @EA_Mai Thank you!! I saturated the photo but the lighting itself is all the game... the lighting in this game is absolutely out of this world, I enjoy it so much. <3 Whenever it's sunrise or sunset time, I always just leave my Sims to do whatever while I enjoy the scenery. :blush: Haha.

@loubyloulou That added dialogue had me in tears... so funny. :joy:

@Sharonia Oh no, poor Julia! Your game said no Julia Wright rights. :joy:

@Wolfium RIP... twice. :pensive: At least your Sim still had the luck of not collapsing just a few inches (or feet, I admittedly still haven't a clue on imperial units) to the right... :sweat_smile:

For those of you that were starting to wonder, I DO also do regular gameplay LOL... it's just I usually end on landscape shots, so those will almost always be my last screenshots. :sweat_smile: This time, though, it's this one...

BqggeB0.png

Rawr. x3 :joy:
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • LorchiesLorchies Posts: 248 Member
    My new sim.. Ps4
    eakmOmo.jpg
    Cropped ;)
    4H0wpBe.gif
    SXqHYMo.gifWxpCjVk.pngyQHCqnz.gifr8OGTWg.png56PglL7.gif
    B9hE3y9.pngCOLCyt0.gifB9hE3y9.png
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Lorchies wrote: »
    My new sim.. Ps4
    eakmOmo.jpg
    Cropped ;)

Very well done esp for the ps4. I managed to create a fairly good looking sim on my ps4 before I went the way of the pc.
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited November 2019
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Poor Julia Wright must have done something wrong as my game hates her. First she got removed from university with no degree and no explanation as to why she was kicked out into the homeless sim bin while I was finishing up playing a different family. She also isn't allowed to rejoin or enroll back in university as the option has been grayed out for three sims weeks despite her being already accepted by both universities. Then she gets abducted by aliens and god knows what happened to her while that was going on.
    CFDKSqJ.png
    Please sim gods give my poor Julia Wright a break already.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 :p talk about being duped XD

but yeah, if you move into the dorm she and her friend live in they get kicked out to make place for stupid random generated roomies to bother you. the game has some sort of crush on them randoms i believe? it happened in my game too even though i specificallyu picked that dorm so i could have them as roomies but noop, they got booted out and i got some hideous Genji pear harrassing my female all day >.< god that was a nightmare….so i just moved her and her friend into a cozy home in Windenburg so at least they weren't homeless anymore.

University is random generated townie turf for now...hence why i just do my degrees from home atm.. sure, also because i cannot enroll multiple sims at once into the Uni housing but the random generated roomie nightmare is a close second reason why i avoid campus atm. i sincerely hope they will patch this out so the game starts enrolling premades into UNi instead of the Genji Yamamoto infestation we have right now -.- if you don't mind them i guess it is cool? but i for one dislike randoms because they have no place in my gameplay (yet they NEVER back off and keep stalking my sims like crazy) and thus they are ruining the University immersion for me.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Gave one of my Sims a makeover. 🙂

UI7f5AG.png
    He/Him
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    It was time to purge some Townies from my game.
    AdBpzpx.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    One of my Extreme Rags to Riches Sims was excited to find an abandoned laptop on a picnic table in the public area behind the Willow Creek Library. "Score!" She can't afford to buy her own yet.

Unfortunately, she couldn't take it though, "This laptop does not belong to your Sim." Boooo! lol She could still use it though, at least once. It disappeared when she stopped using it to have a blackberry snack.

wHOiug3.png
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    Rez Roth, Fashion Guru extraordinaire about to unleash one of her eagerly anticipated fashion blogs to the world.

Sy7Ke5V.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
    3ywGsbT.png
    My two teen witch's familiars Luna and Salem are having a nice nap together while their mistresses ermm servants i mean :p are at school. Luna usually hisses at Salem but today he is allowed to chill with her at her favorite spot :D
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    This alien got abducted by aliens, and now he's writing a book about the experience.

Writing-about-abduction.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    edited December 2019
    i do not know if it is alright to post one so fast...but i HAD to share this :D Luna and Salem have become the proud parents of three beautiful kittens <3
    BsBLV3l.png

edit: they all have the talkative trait XD my own personal choir of singing cats :D and god are kittens adorable when they all sing
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited December 2019
    My Sim Veera has decorated her dorm room with her paintings and photos of her family (her parents, younger brother and her boyfriend).
    giFjWGK.png
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    i do not know if it is alright to post one so fast...but i HAD to share this :D Luna and Salem have become the proud parents of three beautiful kittens <3
    edit: they all have the talkative trait XD my own personal choir of singing cats :D and god are kittens adorable when they all sing
    Cute! I need to play with Cats and Dogs a bit more. I usually forget I have that EP installed, lol.
    He/Him
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    M0m4a7S.png
    Ouch!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Last pic from yesterday was a glitch. That's Ryan and Katherine's daughter Madison. She has two younger siblings, Ryder and Felicity
    49154056116_e3eab51b66_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    TwV38iV.jpg

My sims Michi and Rudi on a romantic walk where they had their first kiss.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top