Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

Yes folks The Man at Number 9 is super creepy.
    Just wait until you meet The Lady That Lives at number 5…👻
    The-Lady-at-number-3.jpg
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    edited January 2022
    01-24-22-1-58-47-PM.png
    ...my Princess Lot (Waddesdon Castle by amitaliri)
    Post edited by Slacker on
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    My favourite mermaid, Ariel. :smile: Do you think she looks like Disney's Ariel or should I make her eyes bigger? I have big plans for her to max the singing skill.

saZL6NH.png

Hi! @Elliandre i love her... she look very authentic, and if i had to be very difficult, id say eyebrows need a little curve maybe but its tough to work on facial features that is a fantastic job you did imho!
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Apricus wrote: »
    Down side to living with your alien boyfriend, this happens quite often.
    J5bDQ1z.png

Does living with an alien really up the chances of being abducted? …I need to try that

One of my sims married an alien a couple of generations ago and it seemed that she was forever getting abducted. But her alien husband only got abducted a couple of times - his family obviously didn’t want him to visit too often 🤣. None of my sims have been abducted by aliens before or after that couple.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @manicobsessive Thank you! :heart:
    @rongtudjuuu That was a good suggestion, thank you! :smile: I rounded the arch more.
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    J5bDQ1z.png

Does living with an alien really up the chances of being abducted? …I need to try that

One of my sims married an alien a couple of generations ago and it seemed that she was forever getting abducted. But her alien husband only got abducted a couple of times - his family obviously didn’t want him to visit too often 🤣. None of my sims have been abducted by aliens before or after that couple.

I’ve been playing for years and have only managed to get one abduction. Ironically, she was married to an alien as well. Is it true that only guys can get pregnant via abduction?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    J5bDQ1z.png

I’ve been playing for years and have only managed to get one abduction. Ironically, she was married to an alien as well. Is it true that only guys can get pregnant via abduction?

To the best of my knowledge, unless you use a mod to change it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Yes folks The Man at Number 9 is super creepy.
    Just wait until you meet The Lady That Lives at number 5…👻
    The-Lady-at-number-3.jpg

Dun dun dunnnn! :fearful:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    J5bDQ1z.png

Aw man, that’s a big shame
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    J5bDQ1z.png

Aw man, that’s a big shame

I think they did it that way in an effort to be more on the side of silly and less on the side of creepy. Though of course now it's something that gets complained about anyway.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    qozJ5ss.png

Ironically, it happened! Jordanair goes around swooning ladies and getting them pregnant, so now he might have a taste if his own medicine! I reached out to aliens with the satellite and portal, and one of the ladies he had was revealed to be an alien while they was..ahem (seriously didn’t know she was).
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    "Not now sweetie Mommy's playing the Sims Medieval"

01-25-22-4-21-59-AM.png
  • Options
    PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    I need to hurry up and become a member so I can post fun stuff like this LOL!! But imagine a dumpster woohoo, the kiss right before they get pulled in, up close at sunset. Romantic in a...trashy sort of way? LOL!!!
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,321 Member

Rollie spends a lot of time looking at the fireplace and I'm kinda happy I remembered my first idea to have a cyborg cheerleader with a guide dog. :)
    [img][/img]Korinna-forgets.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    qozJ5ss.png

Ironically, it happened! Jordanair goes around swooning ladies and getting them pregnant, so now he might have a taste if his own medicine! I reached out to aliens with the satellite and portal, and one of the ladies he had was revealed to be an alien while they was..ahem (seriously didn’t know she was).

That's great! I recall how excited I was to have a Sim abducted, finally. Please let us know if he gets his 'just desserts'. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Found out what happened to Erik. Before I exited without saving, since the camera never took me to where he lay dead, Grimmie never appeared and there was never a chance for Kayleigh to plead for his life, I deemed this a glitch. I took this picture:

8rusB4j.jpg
    Totally left me scratching my head.

Then I exited without saving so I could see, possibly, what happened. I captured this photo, which explained part of it:

LYSpVw5.jpg

He survived, happily, and his life now goes on. :)

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    When I played on Saturday Rahmi Watson showed up at the Gnomes Arms like this,

ggA4J2k.jpg

I took her into CAS but this outfit didn’t exist on her there so it must be situational. The best part about the whole thing is the other customers kept getting a thought bubble with ether the rocket 🚀 ship or the astronaut 👩‍🚀 in a circle with a line through it which found hilarious.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    qozJ5ss.png

That's great! I recall how excited I was to have a Sim abducted, finally. Please let us know if he gets his 'just desserts'. LOL

No alien baby unfortunately, but I’m going to keep trying to reach out with the satellite. I really don’t know how having a baby will fit into his storyline, but I’m going for it anyhow. I plan for him to have a bunch of wives, so I might just dump it on one of them when it gets older because Jordan’s not very committal in the longterm.

Ironically, my first abduction was Delilah, Jordanair’s grandmother. His grandfather was an alien, who, much like him, went around getting ladies pregnant while he was married. Now I’m worried that the women who was exposed an an alien is a child off of him, so Jordan might be having a baby with his aunt (I swear this was unintentional, it really was)
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    qozJ5ss.png

No alien baby unfortunately, but I’m going to keep trying to reach out with the satellite. I really don’t know how having a baby will fit into his storyline, but I’m going for it anyhow. I plan for him to have a bunch of wives, so I might just dump it on one of them when it gets older because Jordan’s not very committal in the longterm.

Ironically, my first abduction was Delilah, Jordanair’s grandmother. His grandfather was an alien, who, much like him, went around getting ladies pregnant while he was married. Now I’m worried that the women who was exposed an an alien is a child off of him, so Jordan might be having a baby with his aunt (I swear this was unintentional, it really was)

I take it enough days have passed and he hasn't sported a belly? I thought my Sim wasn't preggars, either. He was abducted just prior to his nuptials taking place. I was Oh, not now! and clicked on the wedding arch to begin the ceremony. Suddenly, he returned then I realized how I managed to mess up my chances. (In Pinstar's Legacy Challenge you get points for an alien births.) His wife got into the family way on their wedding night. A few days later they went out dancing in Windenburg (the dance club, not the big disco place). I was taking pictures, since I was blogging about the Challenge. I took a look at him, then did a doubletake to make sure my lying eyes weren't. He had a belly going. :open_mouth: She gave birth before he did, even though he obviously came back preggars. They presented the twins she had and the male child he had (the day after, if memory serves) as triplets to friends and family.

Oh, and one more thing, if his having a baby upsets your story line, you can always send the child back to Sixam.
  • Options
    qozJ5ss.png

I take it enough days have passed and he hasn't sported a belly? I thought my Sim wasn't preggars, either. He was abducted just prior to his nuptials taking place. I was Oh, not now! and clicked on the wedding arch to begin the ceremony. Suddenly, he returned then I realized how I managed to mess up my chances. (In Pinstar's Legacy Challenge you get points for an alien births.) His wife got into the family way on their wedding night. A few days later they went out dancing in Windenburg (the dance club, not the big disco place). I was taking pictures, since I was blogging about the Challenge. I took a look at him, then did a doubletake to make sure my lying eyes weren't. He had a belly going. :open_mouth: She gave birth before he did, even though he obviously came back preggars. They presented the twins she had and the male child he had (the day after, if memory serves) as triplets to friends and family.

Oh, and one more thing, if his having a baby upsets your story line, you can always send the child back to Sixam.

I probably won’t send it back to sixam, don’t know if I’d have the heart to! I think enough days have passed, but who knows. I’m still going to try. He does have the fertility trait, so maybe, if it happens, he might have multiple alien kiddos.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,083 Member
    My sciatica returned after a year of no pain today and this has been me most of the day:
    cCwF5s4.png
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member

Do you happen to know, if you send the baby back to Sixam, will it be raised there and possibly reappear walking around later as an adult? That would be awesome!

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    jordanfbrasiljordanfbrasil Posts: 102 Member

Last screenshot was of the living room of my current lot!

hPDrOTy.jpg
    U0tQRGg.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    aw sorry @Brd709 hope you feel better soon

@jordanfbrasil that is beautiful!

• Options
    PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    edited January 2022
    Plumbobi wrote: »
    I need to hurry up and become a member so I can post fun stuff like this LOL!! But imagine a dumpster woohoo, the kiss right before they get pulled in, up close at sunset. Romantic in a...trashy sort of way? LOL!!!

Yay I can post the picture now!!! lol :smiley:

Kz60rPG.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top