Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member

moving on to my street farmers, who only needed a few ingame hours as YAs for this to happen
    [img][/img]Fertile-street-farmers.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited January 2022
    I didn't get Cottage Living for the farming (which I don't care for in games due to experience with real-life farming in the past), but a character came along for which a solitary life among animals made sense. This is Emrys cleaning Gwyn the llama. No, he's not that Emrys, but he is a magical fellow all the same. And no, that isn't a two-headed chicken sleeping next to them; that's Diva the hen snuggling crazy-close with Bach the rooster. And scoping out the scene is Emrys' newest rabbit friend, whom he calls Alice. Outside the scene is his first rabbit buddy Honey along with a few other (wilder) ones wandering the property.

tAZUNWf.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    ^ He's a hottie!

Just Bonehilda being Bonehilda <3
    RcyDZBY.png

Heh, apparently Cecilia Kang (shown here with new hair and clothing) thinks so as well. She was his first ever human visitor later that afternoon, and she propositioned him. Here we see the aftermath, with Cecilia taking up a game of solo chess after having little luck with getting Emrys to socialize more with her. Meanwhile... he waits for her to leave.

As for Bonehilda, my first thought was "What creamy sk- bones you have, m'lady."

MJDmzjr.png
    And one more from right after Cecilia left. Here Emrys apparently communes telepathically with his growing colony of bunnies. They're more like family to him than the term "herd" suggests. That's Honey Rabbit inspecting the garden patch, and the one coming to see what's going on is Tawny. The one nearest Emrys is Point, the newest arrival, and Calico is another recent arrival. There's a solid black bunny called Fudge, too, but he always seems to be camera-shy or something. Also, he bites. By the way, I name all the animals myself because the game always wants to call them Fluffy and the like. Nothing wrong with Fluffy, but I want names to match what I think of them, or what my sim would think, which are not always the same things. :lol:

EyoAdoV.png

@VeeDub Those rabbits are too cute and their names too, it's like therapy to look at those pictures :)

Mary was aged up to toddler and it almost remove the stress from moving the family to a bigger place
    [img][/img]Mary-Pearson-Bam.png
    Zpj9msL.png
    @Svineprutter Thank you for such a lovely comment. :) I think they're cute, too, and I rarely go for the cute stuff. But some things are just pointless to try and resist. Like bunnies. :lol:
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Love the little visual effects when kids are playing with their toys.

U6N2GY8.png
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,898 Member
    _____01-12-22-5-18-13-AM.png
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
    edited January 2022
    Caty paints her cow, Tusindfryd
    [img][/img]Caty-paints-her-cow.png
    and Mary is the first to pet this neighbor
    [img][/img]Mary-klapper-en-kanin.png
    [img][/img]Jamie-maler-en-kanin-to.png
    Mary shows toy to Jamie
    [img][/img]viser-leget-j-til-Jamie.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Odin, the 41st generation of my main save, as a child.

vhc8By7.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    "Fire!"

apaV7Oe.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Today my sim self was invited to meet his 9th grand child Josef Boyce born 1984.

n2vPu2J.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    1gw4orl.png
    Performing for the family.

1J4ZQPD.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My last two pics. The children of Rosalie and Bear Cole. Bear was originally created by @CameronLineage and I never did give him children in my past saves. Now I was able to without any lag!

Meet Little Bear
    51818426022_b9918c9481_h.jpg

And Gracie
    51819717504_86de5b36d2_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    @HillyBeth They are both adorable, I had a Cockatiel that I named Little Bear, she was from the first ever clutch of babies my birds had. She got the name because she was a hissy little girl as a chick :D
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @blueybluesky Thanks! I had birds growing up, too. I kind of wish both puppies had gotten Moms bent ear, but I can't wait to see what they look like as adults. <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    ^ He's a hottie!

Just Bonehilda being Bonehilda <3
    RcyDZBY.png

How did she get a pink outfit? She looks less creepy this way :D
    The nails :D on the skeleton!
    Love the little visual effects when kids are playing with their toys.

U6N2GY8.png

Which game is this kid's stuff in?
    @wecantpickaname I'm not sure which pack introduced this activity table. I won't be able to check until later so hopefully someone chimes in.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    That particular activity table is from My First Pets Stuff Pack, I think.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
    @simgirl1010 @Stormkeep thanks! I'll look for it!
    edited January 2022
    I have 2 because the last one needs it.He just finished breaking the lock and was exhausted. A stormtrooper started to walk up like so many had before. You see, he'd been arrested many times that day. It was time to fight!
    eQzP3N7.png
    However, the outcome of this encounter was unexpected. The Stormtrooper put his weapon away, pulled out a black bag of something and cuddled it?
    8f3dxRY.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top