Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member
    IPt7EDY.jpg
    Someone would think that is not the best place to eat right now..
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Plushy doppelgänger

50915204251_da166ec6a2_b.jpg
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    IPt7EDY.jpg
    Someone would think that is not the best place to eat right now..

Well, her hamburger will be extra well-done now...
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    My sims just love to cook together. :love:

bYm67ib.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 , yes, not to mention herself too :)

zg8UvGe.jpg
    Looks like Lily Feng has a soft side after all.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I was trying to take a picture of these two flirting because I never had a Sim get involved with Max Villareal before, but this just looks like he is incredibly pleased with himself because Michelle is so into him.

L3n8TEZ.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    @permanentrose I was feeling uninspired for dog names and did a quick search of "names for brown dogs." I spotted "Acorn" in the results and knew I'd found the name. The family is off-the-grid, all-natural, vegetarian, and gardening oriented and it just felt so perfect for them.

Gaia taking Acorn for a jog.

hd8qgjA.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Make-up Woohoo is twice as satisfactory when it's done in your son's shower!
    zTFZAPn.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    New sim I made on St. Paddy's day, Cormac Cullen. Ah, the things you put yourself through for love... or at least a chance at woohoo. Also, it didn't work.

Rk0oifw.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited March 2021
    Kipper is usually very sad when the family is at work and school. His whimpering is why I wish we could send our dogs to doggie day care.
    Doggie-daycare-Needed.jpg
    He wonders why this strange lady comes everyday because all she does is ignore him.
    Stranger.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Happy birthday Jeremy Cole! He's now a young adult and just applied for university right before I quit earlier. He's wearing his dad's old jacket(see pic 2)
    Jeremy
    6ZNKoOb.png

His dad
    PL0b1Gh.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Pregnant Charlotte feeding her cowplant.

51057072173_1a4ce0fdb5_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    zrbld2p.png

I love Brindleton Bay.
  • WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    edited March 2021
    Winthorpe wrote: »
    Speedbird 194 IAH-LHR in two different times, one on 2019-12-29 and another on 2020-12-29.
    160741725_3958284944231804_549526651713345297_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_eui2=AeEaCQC65a1BqrvUFoIABTWN8OZ_gG7aZjLw5n-AbtpmMlHIFGDZ0W7I-3g71zig7R8uAGUwrKCKxBPKp0L2Ap0t&_nc_ohc=xBRk5V_t54MAX9HsSmc&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk5-4.fna&tp=7&oh=16146dfe50162590967c8cffd3174ae5&oe=607B6F56
    I love the way the gent with the beard front left has been sitting in the same seat for an entire year with that same miserable expression on his face. 😂

He is an Executive Club Gold Member so he can choose his seat (32K is his fav seat) in advance - for free!
    Post edited by Winthorpe on
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    I accidentally clicked the option to create a seance circle on the ground, so I figured I'd might as well let my vampire sim summon Bonehilda.
    wiR2KOQ.png

Turns out Bonehilda has plasma, who knew? :D
    lUtXDpi.png

Forgive me for asking, but how do you get blood from a bone? :open_mouth: Yeah, I know this game is just fantasy. But, still, seems highly implausible. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    h3dzvcV.png

My current heir kissing her now boyfriend Nestor Harris (the son of Jeb Harris).
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    The Calloway kids threw an impromptu dance party.

wfEDN0I.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Speedbird 194 IAH-LHR in two different times, one on 2019-12-29 and another on 2020-12-29.
    160741725_3958284944231804_549526651713345297_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_eui2=AeEaCQC65a1BqrvUFoIABTWN8OZ_gG7aZjLw5n-AbtpmMlHIFGDZ0W7I-3g71zig7R8uAGUwrKCKxBPKp0L2Ap0t&_nc_ohc=xBRk5V_t54MAX9HsSmc&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk5-4.fna&tp=7&oh=16146dfe50162590967c8cffd3174ae5&oe=607B6F56
    I love the way the gent with the beard front left has been sitting in the same seat for an entire year with that same miserable expression on his face. 😂

He is an Executive Club Gold Member so he can choose his seat in advance - for free!

I hope he’s getting free drinks with that! It sure looks like he needs one or two! 😂
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    I wish we could feed the fish and clean the aquariums. :/
    RbyqW9c.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I wish we could feed the fish and clean the aquariums. :/
    RbyqW9c.png

A fish pets kit would be really fun!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    edited March 2021
    I accidentally clicked the option to create a seance circle on the ground, so I figured I'd might as well let my vampire sim summon Bonehilda.
    wiR2KOQ.png

Turns out Bonehilda has plasma, who knew? :D
    lUtXDpi.png

Forgive me for asking, but how do you get blood from a bone? :open_mouth: Yeah, I know this game is just fantasy. But, still, seems highly implausible. LOL

Blood is produced by the bone marrow. I guess tapping Bonehilda is like drinking the freshest blood. :lol:
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    One evening while Rami does his homework, Kayli Ward strolls past just as overdressed as her mother ever was.

OI611E9.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Presenting Melodie. We have no clue as to why she started jogging in place to her baby brother's violin music. But, she must have guessed she was being watched, and like many a teenager, she grew paranoid. "Stop watching me!"

vscbofY.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top