Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I decided that Windenburg needed a shady, dilapidated house, the kind where people go to woohoo in the woods. It may be missing a couple of walls, but it's secluded. Oh, and I made it a haunted house too...that should add another dimension...

86TzzMo.png
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hina K showing off some moves.

IUMLvrB.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Candid pic of me interrupting Kerrigan while she's browsing Sims forums...

ZydchMx.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited March 2021
    Tales By The Fireside.
    LONEWOLF.jpg

Oh this is gorgeous. Reminds me of older World of Warcraft, except that guy would be an orc :)
    VeeDub wrote: »
    I was feeling a little nostalgic today, so I decided to visit some people in my "immortal otherlife" save. Can't go into that save without visiting my favorite sim ever (and one I played with for a really long time), Kir Parviz. In this life he has another name, but I still call him Kir. For those who don't know, he was my favorite heir (third generation) in a legacy family from my main save, and he died of old age in late 2020. But I had a copy of him in my library, so I aged him down to young adult in a new save, gave him a bit of restyling, and made him immortal. I also decided to do some informal portraits of him today, something that I overlooked doing back when he was still living a normal life.

HJzSqHS.png

And one more to show his full primary outfit for this new life of ease and happiness. This is his bedroom, though of course being god-like now, he doesn't really need to sleep, lol. I don't actually play this save in the normal sense of play; I'm afraid I'd fall asleep if I tried. But I do like to visit now and then. :)

XwTHWw9.png

NICE. A gorgeous sim as always! I have all the Dansims Fantasy regalia for Elves as well. In my Alternate Universe save, whenever they visit the magic headquarters, they switch into outfits like this. I love it! My sims don't look quite as good in them but anyway.... I have the female versions too.

@texxx78, that's a great challenge and your story so far is awesome. Keep it going!

So my last screenshot of the day was from last night. I was in a test save testing mods . I went to look at the Oakenstead lot and the weirdest thing happened.

So from map view, it looks like this:

Capture.jpg

Then I go in and come out and it changes the direction it faces! :o I am sure this is normal but I never noticed it before!

Capture2.jpg
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Hina K showing off some moves.

IUMLvrB.png

I love Hina! Some of the pre-made Sims are so cute.

Simeon scoping out an alien babe at the Disco...

Phf2osg.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Tales By The Fireside.
    LONEWOLF.jpg

Oh this is gorgeous. Reminds me of older World of Warcraft, except that guy would be an orc :)
    I was feeling a little nostalgic today, so I decided to visit some people in my "immortal otherlife" save. Can't go into that save without visiting my favorite sim ever (and one I played with for a really long time), Kir Parviz. In this life he has another name, but I still call him Kir. For those who don't know, he was my favorite heir (third generation) in a legacy family from my main save, and he died of old age in late 2020. But I had a copy of him in my library, so I aged him down to young adult in a new save, gave him a bit of restyling, and made him immortal. I also decided to do some informal portraits of him today, something that I overlooked doing back when he was still living a normal life.

HJzSqHS.png

And one more to show his full primary outfit for this new life of ease and happiness. This is his bedroom, though of course being god-like now, he doesn't really need to sleep, lol. I don't actually play this save in the normal sense of play; I'm afraid I'd fall asleep if I tried. But I do like to visit now and then. :)

XwTHWw9.png

NICE. A gorgeous sim as always! I have all the Dansims Fantasy regalia for Elves as well. In my Alternate Universe save, whenever they visit the magic headquarters, they switch into outfits like this. I love it! My sims don't look quite as good in them but anyway.... I have the female versions too.
    @texxx78, that's a great challenge and your story so far is awesome. Keep it going!

So my last screenshot of the day was from last night. I was in a test save testing mods . I went to look at the Oakenstead lot and the weirdest thing happened.

So from map view, it looks like this:

Capture.jpg

Then I go in and come out and it changes the direction it faces! :o I am sure this is normal but I never noticed it before!

Capture2.jpg

Thank you! :) I actually downloaded that set just for Kir, lol. I like a lot of the DSF stuff but try to use it sparingly (like for special sims). A lot of it is pretty high-poly, so I'd likely kill my machine if I used it as much as I'd like to. :# Oh, and I don't know if you remember, but Kir was the father of Arman (the sexy grandpa you mentioned a couple of pages back, haha).

I vaguely remember Oakenstead doing that to me, but it's been so long since I saw the original build, I don't remember if it did that every time. It is pretty weird, though, you're right about that. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    @SimsLady2000 Hey that happened to me too. Both with my legacy family's home on the Oakenstead lot (after bulldozing), and the Magnolia park across the river. The funny thing is, both the home lot and the park are oriented toward their neighborhood terrain the same way as always. They are only rotated in the map view. It's annoying only because one of the trees in the park is half cut off on the right side in the map view.
  • Options
    PriestessDreadfulPriestessDreadful Posts: 284 Member
    edited March 2021
    How darn fine does Betty look, leaving my new lingerie store wearing the outfit she just bought?

Rockin' it.

c0vARwP.jpg

2TdiDKE.jpg
  • Options
    Jordyn Sutton
    Townie

..... not looking quite as fabulous as Betty in the same outfit. She somehow made it awkward.

UniHG5S.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Some other items that aren't yet out of stock today.

I think the store needs something more, I kind of wanted it to look like Victoria's Secret On Acid.

:) I'll see all the townies in lace before my shift is over.

7RlwFO1.jpg
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Jordyn Sutton
    Townie

..... not looking quite as fabulous as Betty in the same outfit. She somehow made it awkward.

UniHG5S.jpg

I don't know, though. As fab as Betty rocks it, to me Jordyn's style is more like a diamond in the rough. She might get the hang of it pretty soon, lol.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Mxkv5M0.png
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Tales By The Fireside.
    LONEWOLF.jpg

Great picture. Looks like a fantasy film.
    It's a blizzard in Windenburg, but Betty Wu is comfy in her 2x16 home. I wouldn't want to pay her heating bill though, since that place is almost all glass....

2pEvOjp.png

The house looks interesting. I have only seen houses like this in build challenges. Is it easy to play in this House?
  • Options

I don't know, though. As fab as Betty rocks it, to me Jordyn's style is more like a diamond in the rough. She might get the hang of it pretty soon, lol.

You make a good point. :)

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Becka28 I love this, especially the evil cackling! :smiley:
    @logion Great photo!

Basil Peabody critically assessing the artistic merit of his scales.

51051314691_b81a86232a_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Basil Peabody. Classic.

Betty returned again today, and she just keeps buying the most fabulous choices from my store's outfits! Go Betty!

Tu5Es4O.jpg
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Tales By The Fireside.
    LONEWOLF.jpg

Great picture. Looks like a fantasy film.
    It's a blizzard in Windenburg, but Betty Wu is comfy in her 2x16 home. I wouldn't want to pay her heating bill though, since that place is almost all glass....

2pEvOjp.png

The house looks interesting. I have only seen houses like this in build challenges. Is it easy to play in this House?

For a single Sim it's very easy....don't know how it would work with more than 1, though
  • Options
    Basil Peabody. Classic.

Betty returned again today, and she just keeps buying the most fabulous choices from my store's outfits! Go Betty!

Tu5Es4O.jpg

I like that your ladies walk around town in lingerie....I need to meet these interesting characters lol
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    This thread goes fast, I keep missing things!
    I would like to thank those who left a kind comment on some of my screenshots. ❤️

I like that your ladies walk around town in lingerie....I need to meet these interesting characters lol
    Can’t be hard to believe that I was thinking the exact same thing! 😂
    It’s refreshing to see these ladies casually show off their... lovely purchases in public. We don’t see that everyday!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I love your pink haired Batgirl, PristessDreadful. I so wished that Batwings were in the actual Sims 4 game.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    The Byrne family got a new dog... a Malamute and Australian Shepherd mix... from the local shelter. They named her Acorn. Sienna is trying to teach her to sit, but Acorn is getting tempted by Rowan's plate of food.

0k7I39U.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @FurAndYarn Acorn is such a cute name for a dog! I love it!

---
    Barely hanging on

4NQtusp.png
  • Options
    WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    Ladies and Gentleman, once again from the cockpit, we are about to enter turbulence airspace - please return to your seat and fasten your seat belts and please refrain from using the lavatories. Thank you.

ps. This reminds me of the long haul nighttime flight to Europe.

162537070_3955582891168676_715410191915371012_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_eui2=AeFW5K7xqFrPIS97-i5IxEX0vP7qlneDHuO8_uqWd4Me42-VVa85Q_dBE-pzn9voT1xu5aJeR-o75qAqKmrQ5j1U&_nc_ohc=3XJMUGEQPmAAX82t4Ph&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk5-8.fna&oh=25eb5c04330f1c1bbf9ba75258b604b3&oe=607AC167

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top