Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    BvD6t8.png

"... Dude, I think our teacher might be a vampire."

It is. It's Vlad.
  • tanakakitanakaki Posts: 240 Member
    WuBpJlx.png
    Festive kisses from vampire boyfriend. =)
    Of course this was after he decided to turn Santa into a holiday meal and make for an awkward Christmas. XD
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    tanakaki wrote: »
    WuBpJlx.png
    Festive kisses from vampire boyfriend. =)
    Of course this was after he decided to turn Santa into a holiday meal and make for an awkward Christmas. XD

I love the mistletoe kiss option.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,225 Member
    My sim playing a solitary game of chess at the end of Flower Bunny Day.

kUZla3O.png
    image.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Teen Carla Bera playing around with her brand new Mix Master Music Station
    l2R2rOI.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @simtresa Awww..alone on Flower Bunny day, that's sad!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited December 2018
    Ah, not actually the most recent

This one is,

I can't decide if Carlos is gay for him or wants to kill him

XfwGViV.png
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    edited December 2018
    I have a thread that uses this picture already, but here goes. My Global Superstar, Rock Star, decided to take a girl he just met out to dinner with him. It was Love Day and his gig finished early enough that he could go have some fun. Unfortunately, he's so wildly famous and so good to his fans by way of being very open to mingling with them, taking Selfies with them and signing autographs that he has no private life. At all. This was very hard on Leila Klein, who is head over heels in love with him. Erik saw that she was increasingly unhappy as the night wore on. They left the first place and he asked her on a 'real date' taking them to the Discotheque in Windenburg. Same thing happened. He felt badly for her, he really did. This wasn't at all what he had in mind, especially for Love Day.
    [/hide]
    QsTyuYU.jpg

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    Deleted
    I can't upload from photobucket on the pc or the phone. I'm confused. Tiny Pics has too many adds I'm afraid it's going to infect my pc.

Have you tried "imgur"? I've never had a problem using imgur, meanwhile my script blockers and anti-virus software don't seem to like other image posting sites, especially photobucket. Not saying there is anything wrong with photobucket, my pc just doesn't like it.

I have pulled as many of my images from photobucket that I have used since Sims2. I like imjur and pray they don't get all greedy and find a need to block out usage to third parties by demanding a monthly fee.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    I have pulled as many of my images from photobucket that I have used since Sims2. I like imjur and pray they don't get all greedy and find a need to block out usage to third parties by demanding a monthly fee.

You can also upload your screenshots to Google Drive if you have a Gmail account, and link to them there. And OneDrive also works if you have that.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Deleted
    I can't upload from photobucket on the pc or the phone. I'm confused. Tiny Pics has too many adds I'm afraid it's going to infect my pc.

Have you tried "imgur"? I've never had a problem using imgur, meanwhile my script blockers and anti-virus software don't seem to like other image posting sites, especially photobucket. Not saying there is anything wrong with photobucket, my pc just doesn't like it.

I don't know if you're aware, but photobucket now shows the pictures with a watermark on them. I was upset when they changed to pay only so suddendly and not sure why I even bring up this recent change (there are indeed better sites for image sharing...) but it's a curious change.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited December 2018
    Just a random townie except they all look the same. Wall-eyed asians named Hasegawa and Srinivasan with feminine walkstyle and ridiculous voices. Also, they glue to my Sims wherever they go. I feel more and more tempted to download the Extreme Violence mod.

hbMZgZ8.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I had no idea this would happened when you tell your sim to jump in, I had to exit without saving. :bawling:

Ld9wU6v.png
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    OMG, what happened @kittymeow? I've never told one of my sims to jump in. Is she drowning in that shot or being eaten by the fish?

Sharing my last screenshot to keep on thread as well. Really love how the game allows you to have an entire family help one kid with their school project. Here is Miko and her 4 daughters all working on one school project:
    tumblr_pjjnqaPL081tkpp11o2_1280.png
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Stormkeep As soon as she jumped in it said she was drowning to death, not sure if it's suppose to happen but she pretty much killed herself. I thought she'd just swim around. :sweat_smile:
  • astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    I was building and so have the finished downstairs of an apartment.

Aqg6kcb.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I have a thread that uses this picture already, but here goes. My Global Superstar, Rock Star, decided to take a girl he just met out to dinner with him. It was Love Day and his gig finished early enough that he could go have some fun. Unfortunately, he's so wildly famous and so good to his fans by way of being very open to mingling with them, taking Selfies with them and signing autographs that he has no private life. At all. This was very hard on Leila Klein, who is head over heels in love with him. Erik saw that she was increasingly unhappy as the night wore on. They left the first place and he asked her on a 'real date' taking them to the Discotheque in Windenburg. Same thing happened. He felt badly for her, he really did. This wasn't at all what he had in mind, especially for Love Day.
    [/hide]
    QsTyuYU.jpg

Celebs can change into disguises in the mirror so fans won't notice them.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Just Frank out walking Willy.

SSweFKL.png
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    forum_mathewpeace.png?w=584
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2018
    2cfchsh.jpg

My Scientists new home lab in my present game - she just got a raise and is topping her career at the science lab so I helped her use the money to add her home lab and took this picture. She looks surprisingly pleased - not an expression i see often on Miss Jackies face. LOL.

She has earned a lot more bonus content then the lab shows - she has a small lot and a smallish house so not a lot showing in the picture. She the special shower, the water tank, the super scientists computer, and tons of other prizes that just doesn't fit - lol but she seems pleased and the other stuff is in places where she can use what is usable.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    edited December 2018
    jrNe5lH.png
    The hard reality that his shack isn't going to work anymore with a new daughter to bring home. Also maybe he blames me lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2018
    Deleted

I don't know if you're aware, but photobucket now shows the pictures with a watermark on them. I was upset when they changed to pay only so suddenly and not sure why I even bring up this recent change (there are indeed better sites for image sharing...) but it's a curious change.

I use tiny pics for free. I stopped photobucket when they changed to cloud storage and the fee way back in Sims 3. Their blasted cloud storage messed up my computer for months - that is the last trial I will ever agree to try - then they wanted to charge me a fee to fix it when I complained. No way to treat customers especially long time customers who agreed to a trial of the thing to test it. No where did they say I would be liable if it messed up my pc. I Learned my lesson though - Thank good my hubby came to my rescue - he's a pc tech in real life - so he fixed it after he stopped laughing at me for suffering the problem because I did not want to tell him I had done such a foolish thing and agreed to test it. He laughed at me as I can usually fix anything on my pc and my pride kept me for asking for help.

Come to find out their cloud was faulty. Hopefully that is not the same one if they still use it - I will never go back to them even if they went free again.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Age doesn't matter.
    11-12-2018-13-00-22.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    edited December 2018
    I hadn't seen this painting before, so I snapped a shot of it.
    S4XZq2.png
  • jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    Qr5a7H3.png
    I think my kid is just having fun while trying to understand why her parents are so into her older sister's bear phase.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top