Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Home for the Holidays: A Christmas Story

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 - What a fantastic town you have built! It is so beautiful. If no-one has applied as yet, I would like to submit a couple for the Tinsel Toys. Of course, they could also fit at the Cafe Yule. Their names are Kris and Noelle Jingle. I had originally made them to test out an RV park that I had built, (I changed Mary's name to Noelle) but they have so missed the snow and the holiday time that they are looking for a new home.
    Kris is self-assured, outgoing and a goofball and has Friend of the World as his aspiration.
    Noelle is a foodie, neat and family-oriented and has Big Happy Family as her aspiration.

kris-and-noelle-jingle.png
    noelle-and-kris-jingle.png

Kris is a well-known toymaker and Noelle is more known for her baking skill, but has dabbled in retail before. Her attention to the toy market is very keen. Both Kris and Noelle are eager to make as many friends as they can, and would love to host a party or two, or three. With any new town, there are traditions, and Kris and Noelle are hoping to start many new traditions of their own. I hope that they will find a place in this new town that they can call home.

Thank you. Actually, I should give credit where its due. I did not make any of these lots from scratch. I've used multiple cc creators so far, listed here. I love the Sims you submitted, @SoulGal7.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    i uploaded my non-CC Frozen household if you want to use it and I just am uploading Isabelle Aquatine

i8TR2vX.png
    Isabelle Aquatine (change the last name would you? It's from her future husband):
    Dreams of living a airy tale live but so far the only fairytales in her live so far are the vacationing Elsa and Anna from the neighbouring country of Arendelle.

Do you have a preferred job for Isabelle, @MadameLee, and/or skills/traits I should know about? She's a pretty Sim. I can definitely change her name. I'll think about a good last name for her. :) Thanks for submitting.

Maybe book shop clerk? Since she's ideal to figure out family's needs for books for family members?

Book shop clerk sounds perfect, @MadameLee. How about Garland or Evergreen for the last name?

sounds good and Garland sounds good because ironically a lot of my Swanson Characters have surname borrowed from movie stars (including the titular family)
    6adMCGP.gif
    Prancer's Pub
    Now hiring: Bartender
    12-09-18_3-08-55c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

Prancer's Pub is a lively place to stop over for a winter ale to warm the body on a chilly night. Join some friends and gather around for a little Christmas karaoke and sing all your favorite holiday jingles. You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer... and oh! Word has it that Mr. Claus stops by with his favorite reindeer, Prancer for a a little eggnog and rum to spice up his evening...shh! Don't tell Rudolph!

12-09-18_3-09-56c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

12-09-18_3-10-25c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

12-09-18_3-11-20c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

12-09-18_3-11-25c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

12-09-18_3-11-39c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

Bartender for hire - preferably one who doesn't mind non-stop caroling. :wink:
    Pay: §200/day Purchase price of business: §89,988

12-09-18_3-26-57c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576
    Little house for rent just down the snow-covered lane. Single bedroom, but couch can be made into a bed. Within walking distance of the pub if you don't mind walking in a winter wonderland.
    Rent: §1800 Purchase price: §105,616

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Festive Fitness
    Now hiring: Gym attendant, Fitness instructor, and/or Massage therapist

12-09-18_9-26-17c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

Join Festive Fitness this Christmas season. Holiday specials all month long - relaxing Yule yoga with the Christmas gnomes, candy cane mani-pedis, merry meditating, hot cocoa mud baths, and wear your best Santa beard for an extra 50% off beginning boxing. Couples mistletoe massages, anyone? A great gift certificate for that stocking.

12-09-18_9-27-40c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

Looking to hire a jolly gym attendant to greet guests, hand out snowy white towels, light the invigorating cinnamon incense, and keep the hand Santa-tizer containers full. :p

12-09-18_9-27-27c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

12-09-18_9-27-06c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

Also looking for festive fitness instructors to get guests blood pumping with winter workouts and therapists to offer massages during the most wonderful time of the year!

12-09-18_9-27-46c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576
    Pay: §145/day (gym attendant), §250/class (fitness instructor), §275/massage (massage therapist)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Job Application: Cafe Yule Chef
    Sims Name: Suzume Nakamura
    00.jpg
    Experience: I've cooked in over fifty different restaurants in seven different countries. Don't believe the lies you hear about knives being thrown at head chefs, or customers for that matter... okay, that did happen once... maybe twice... okay, a lot. Look, I'm really talented and I take my job seriously, I can't help it if people don't appreciate my epic awesomeness... Or my funny pranks.

I love toys too, I'm a kid at heart, so if you feel that a knife-wielding, hot-headed maniac doesn't fit your restaurant/cafe, I'd be happy to be a knife-wielding, hot-headed maniac in the Toyshop.

Wow... she's feisty! I like her already. Thanks for submitting, @Munterbacon.

Just put a dollhouse in her home and have hours of entertainment as she gets angry, destroys the house, and then cries about it! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited December 2018
    Festive Fitness

Join Festive Fitness this Christmas season. Holiday specials all month long - relaxing Yule yoga with the Christmas gnomes, candy cane mani-pedis, merry meditating, hot cocoa mud baths, and wear your best Santa beard for an extra 50% off beginning boxing. Couples mistletoe massages, anyone? A great gift certificate for that stocking.

Looking to hire a jolly gym attendant to greet guests, hand out snowy white towels, light the invigorating cinnamon incense, and keep the hand Santa-tizer containers full. :p

Also looking for festive fitness instructors to get guests blood pumping with winter workouts and therapists to offer massages during the most wonderful time of the year!

Pay: §145/day (gym attendant), §250/class (fitness instructor), §275/massage (massage therapist)

I have a few Sims available for you. I'll put them on OneDrive later in the day, if that's okay. I'll PM you the link. They are all in one household, which contains Mrs. Claus, her daughter, Holly, their cat, Snowball, a librarian, Page Turner, gym attendant, Arnold Armstrong, a bartender, Margarita Mixer, a massage therapist, Everly Zen, and a fitness instructor, Stacy Strongman. I'll post about their traits and stuff a bit later. :)
    Post edited by divanthesimmer on
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    Festive Fitness

I have a few Sims available for you. I'll put them on OneDrive later in the day, if that's okay. I'll PM you the link. They are all in one household, which contains Mrs. Claus, her daughter, Holly, their cat, Snowball, a librarian, Page Turner, gym attendant, Arnold Armstrong, a bartender, Margarita Mixer, a massage therapist, Everly Zen, and a fitness instructor, Stacy Strongman. I'll post about their traits and stuff a bit later. :)

Oh wow. Awesome, @divanthesimmer. Thank you. Yes, you can put them up on Sims File Share and I can grab them from there.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited December 2018
    Here are their descriptions. Just click on the links for screenshots of the Sims.

Mrs. Santa Claus
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072140353522819072/photo/1
    Ideal Job: Anything related to working with other Sims!
    Traits: Cheerful, Good, Foodie & probably all of the reward traits.
    Aspiration: Friend of the World
    Skills Maxed: Baking, Charisma, Comedy, Cooking, Flower Arranging, Gardening, Gourmet Cooking, Logic, Parenting, Pet Training, Photography, Piano, Pipe Organ, Singing & Violin
    Bio: Mrs. Claus, Santa's wife, is a very cheerful, good-natured old lady who takes care of Santa's workshop in his absence and bakes cookies for all the well-behaved children. She loves helping others out and seeing smiles on everyone's faces. For hundreds of years, Mr. and Mrs. Claus tried to have a baby, but never succeeded. The whole world was shocked when Mrs. Claus announced that she was expecting a little girl, some 16 years ago. She is a very good wife to Santa and mother to their teenage daughter Holly, but she has a bit of a rebellious side to her, making things difficult for Mrs. Claus. While she tries to deal with her daughter's moods, she spends time with her beloved cat, Snowball.

Holly Claus
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072140654652854272/photo/1
    Ideal Job: Anything that involves her meeting attractive young men!
    Traits: Cheerful, Romantic, Father Winter's Baby & many reward traits
    Aspiration: Serial Romantic
    Skills Maxed: Baking, Charisma, Comedy, Cooking, Dancing, Gourmet Cooking, Guitar, Logic, Mischief, Pet Training, Photography, Piano & Singing
    Bio: Holly Claus is Santa and his wife's teenage daughter. She was a miracle baby, but because they never allowed her to leave the house, she became very rebellious and now wants to hook up with everyone. She is also very festive and despite her mischievous nature, she is a good Sim.

Snowball
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072121252842823681/photo/1
    Traits: Affectionate, Talkative and Playful
    Bio: Snowball is the Claus's cat. He loves being around people and he especially loves singing Christmas carols. He also likes to be dressed in his Christmas outfit all year 'round.

Page Turner
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Duz8e7bWsAEuV5H.jpg
    Ideal Job: Librarian
    Traits: Bookworm, Genius, Creative & quite a few reward traits.
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author
    Skills Maxed: Charisma, Logic, Programming, Vampire Lore & Writing
    Bio: Page Turner loves reading, writing and dreams of becoming a bestselling author one day. She isn't so young anymore, though, and needs to get those unpublished books out there already! She is an expert on vampire lore and could just be the one to help cure Spencer Goode! Though she doesn't look or act like it, she's currently having money problems and doesn't want to risk getting her books out there and having nobody who wants to read them, so she settles for being a librarian first. It still gives her the chance to be around everything she loves!

Margarita Mixer (formerly Margarita Cook)
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072141609725235200/photo/1
    Ideal Job: Bartender
    Traits: Perfectionist, Outgoing, Foodie & a few reward traits.
    Aspiration: Master Mixologist
    Skills Maxed: Charisma & Mixology
    Bio: Margarita loves mixing drinks...she's a natural! She grew up around party animals and quickly perfected the art of mixology. Recently divorced from her husband, whose family owns a big restaurant (where she previously worked as a bartender), and leaving their grown kids behind, she's looking for some fun in a new town with different faces! She is good at listening to customers and always gets huge tips, especially from her male customers!
    And yes, her favourite drink is a Margarita!

Arnold Armstrong
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072141337615589376/photo/1
    Ideal Job: Gym Attendant or Lifeguard
    Traits: Self-Assured, Active, Bro & a few reward traits.
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Skills Maxed: Charisma & Fitness
    Bio: Arnold is a gym freak and wants to become a famous bodybuilder someday, but things aren't looking up for him lately. His father (who was also his employer) recently passed away, leaving him as the last member of his family and household. His father was the owner of the company where he previously worked, but the company became bankrupt when Arnold took over, leaving him unemployed. He just didn't fit into the corporate world and has to start looking for a new job immediately. He's good at working with people and loves anything fitness-related, so he'll be the perfect candidate for a gym attendant or lifeguard! There are some rumours that he has an eye for Stacy Strongman...

Stacy Strongman
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072142186123280384/photo/1
    Ideal Job: Fitness Instructor or Gym Attendant
    Traits: Self-Assured, Active, Bro & a few reward traits.
    Bio: Stacy grew up around a family who loves working out. They are all famous bodybuilder-athletes, going back to her deceased grandfather, who died from over-exertion. Before she becomes a famous athlete, though, she wants to gain some experience first. If you can look past her muscular build and bro-ish personality, you'll find that she's actually a very feminine young lady! She loves being around people, especially if they share her interests and would be the perfect Sim for a fitness instructor or gym attendant!

Everly Zen
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072141872712306689/photo/1
    Ideal Job: Massage Therapist
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Cheerful, Outgoing & a few reward traits.
    Skills Maxed: Charisma & Wellness
    Bio: Everly is half-Asian, so she started learning everything about yoga, meditation and massages at a young age. She loves pleasing other people and leaving them completely relaxed and spiritually fulfilled. She wants to be a massage therapist, so everyone can be as Zen as she is!
    phULnBI.png
    Here are their descriptions. Just click on the links for screenshots of the Sims.

Mrs. Santa Claus
    Skills Maxed: Baking, Charisma, Comedy, Cooking, Flower Arranging, Gardening, Gourmet Cooking, Logic, Parenting, Pet Training, Photography, Piano, Pipe Organ, Singing & Violin
    Bio: Mrs. Claus, Santa's wife, is a very cheerful, good-natured old lady who takes care of Santa's workshop in his absence and bakes cookies for all the well-behaved children. She loves helping others out and seeing smiles on everyone's faces. She is also a very good wife to Santa and mother to their teenage daughter Holly, but she has a bit of a rebellious side to her, making things difficult for Mrs. Santa. While she tries to deal with her daughter's moods, she spends time with her beloved cat, Snowball.

Holly Claus
    Traits: Cheerful, Romantic & Father Winter's Baby
    Skills Maxed: Baking, Charisma, Comedy, Cooking, Dancing, Gourmet Cooking, Guitar, Logic, Mischief, Pet Training, Photography, Piano & Singing
    Bio: Holly Claus is Santa and his wife's teenage daughter. She is very rebellious and wants to hook up with everyone. She is also very festive and despite her mischievous nature, she is a good Sim.

Snowball
    Bio: Snowball is the Claus's cat. He loves being around people and he especially loves singing Christmas carols. He also likes to be dressed in his Christmas outfit all year 'round.

Page Turner
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072141020773662721/photo/1
    Traits: Bookworm, Genius & Creative
    Bio: Page Turner loves reading, writing and dreams of becoming a bestselling author one day. She is currently having money problems, so she settles for being a librarian first. It still gives her the chance to be around everything she loves!

Margarita Mixer
    Traits: Perfectionist, Outgoing & Foodie
    Bio: Margarita loves mixing drinks...she's a natural! She grew up around party animals and quickly perfected the art of mixology. She is good at listening to customers and always gets huge tips, especially from her male customers!

Arnold Armstrong
    Traits: Self-Assured, Active & Bro
    Bio: Arnold is a gym freak and wants to become a famous bodybuilder someday, but things aren't looking up for him lately. His father recently passed away, leaving him as the last member of his family and household. He has to start looking for a job immediately. He's good at working with people and loves being at the gym, so he'll be the perfect candidate for a gym attendant! There are some rumours that he has an eye for Stacy Strongman...

Stacy Strongman
    Bio: Stacy grew up around a family who loves working out. They are all famous bodybuilders, going back to her deceased grandfather, who died from over-exertion. Before she becomes a famous athlete, though, she wants to gain some experience first. She loves being around people, especially if they share her interests and would be the perfect Sim for a fitness instructor!

Everly Zen
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Cheerful & Outgoing
    Bio: Everly is half-Asian, so she started learning everything about yoga, meditation and massages at a young age. She loves pleasing other people and leaving them completely relaxed and spiritually fulfilled. She wants to be a massage therapist, so everyone can be as Zen as she is!

The pictures look great! I'll check out the download when I'm home tonight. Thanks for sharing so many characters, @divanthesimmer. I might use Mrs. Claus and Holly at Cafe Yule or my upcoming Candy Cane Coffeehouse if you're okay with that.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited December 2018

Mrs. Santa Claus
    Bio: Mrs. Claus, Santa's wife, is a very cheerful, good-natured old lady who takes care of Santa's workshop in his absence and bakes cookies for all the well-behaved children. She loves helping others out and seeing smiles on everyone's faces. She is also a very good wife to Santa and mother to their teenage daughter Holly, but she has a bit of a rebellious side to her, making things difficult for Mrs. Santa. While she tries to deal with her daughter's moods, she spends time with her beloved cat, Snowball.

Holly Claus
    Traits: Cheerful, Romantic & Father Winter's Baby
    Bio: Holly Claus is Santa and his wife's teenage daughter. She is very rebellious and wants to hook up with everyone. She is also very festive and despite her mischievous nature, she is a good Sim.

Snowball

Page Turner
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072141020773662721/photo/1
    Traits: Bookworm, Genius & Creative
    Bio: Page Turner loves reading, writing and dreams of becoming a bestselling author one day. She is currently having money problems, so she settles for being a librarian first. It still gives her the chance to be around everything she loves!

Margarita Mixer
    Traits: Perfectionist, Outgoing & Foodie
    Bio: Margarita loves mixing drinks...she's a natural! She grew up around party animals and quickly perfected the art of mixology. She is good at listening to customers and always gets huge tips, especially from her male customers!

Arnold Armstrong
    Bio: Arnold is a gym freak and wants to become a famous bodybuilder someday, but things aren't looking up for him lately. His father recently passed away, leaving him as the last member of his family and household. He has to start looking for a job immediately. He's good at working with people and loves being at the gym, so he'll be the perfect candidate for a gym attendant! There are some rumours that he has an eye for Stacy Strongman...

Stacy Strongman
    Bio: Stacy grew up around a family who loves working out. They are all famous bodybuilders, going back to her deceased grandfather, who died from over-exertion. Before she becomes a famous athlete, though, she wants to gain some experience first. She loves being around people, especially if they share her interests and would be the perfect Sim for a fitness instructor!

Everly Zen
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Cheerful & Outgoing

The pictures look great! I'll check out the download when I'm home tonight. Thanks for sharing so many characters, @divanthesimmer. I might use Mrs. Claus and Holly at Cafe Yule or my upcoming Candy Cane Coffeehouse if you're okay with that.

You're very welcome and that's totally fine with me! Just let me know if you run into the new bug where children with the "Father Winter's Baby" trait completely disappear, because that's happening to me with Holly when I place the household into a house. She only vanishes as soon as I play them. If that happens to you, just let me know and I'll re-upload her without the trait and you can just re-add it later with cheats, if you want. I also should've mentioned that I own Get Famous, so Arnold and Page own clothes and hairstyles from that pack. Feel free to change them...Arnold should just look like a guy that likes sports and working out and Page should look like a well, librarian...lol.
    phULnBI.png
    Also, I have to say you did an awesome job creating this town/project! All the lots look beautiful and it just goes to show that when people come together, they can create something great. I can't wait to read your story!
    phULnBI.png
    If you like, I could submit Santa and his reindeer, too.
    phULnBI.png
    Thank you, @divanthesimmer. :blush: I've got more lots to upload and then it's time to start populating the town and assigning careers. I didn't get to game last night and might not be able to play much since I'm pretty busy this week. However, I'll let you know if I run into issues. I'll probably need to change hairstyles since I don't have Get Famous. If you'd like to submit Santa and reindeer, I would love that.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited December 2018
    Thank you, @divanthesimmer. :blush: I've got more lots to upload and then it's time to start populating the town and assigning careers. I didn't get to game last night and might not be able to play much since I'm pretty busy this week. However, I'll let you know if I run into issues. I'll probably need to change hairstyles since I don't have Get Famous. If you'd like to submit Santa and reindeer, I would love that.

Cool, I'll PM you the link and I'll also re-upload the other household and re-send the link, so you don't have to change them. :smile:
    phULnBI.png
    edited December 2018
    Here are Santa and his reindeer's descriptions:

Santa Claus
    *I modified Clement Frost aka Father Winter a bit.*
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072710021824299009/photo/1
    Job: Father (Winter) Christmas
    Traits: Cheerful, Childish, Good & almost all reward traits
    Skills Maxed: Baking, Parenting, Charisma, etc (all Clement Frost's maxed skills).
    Bio: Santa Claus is a jolly old man visiting each house on Christmas Eve and the early hours of Christmas morning to bring gifts to all the well-behaved children. He also has his own toy factory with several elven workers, which gets looked at by his dearly beloved wife in his absence. He has eight reindeer (7 in this case, because there can only be 8 members of a household in TS4) that pull his sleigh when he delivers presents. He seems to be a lovely old fellow, but even he has a few skeletons in his closet (I'm referring to Ebenezer Snow that someone submitted). On top of that, he has to deal with his rebellious teenage daughter, Holly. Will he go through his usual routine this year and have a merry Christmas or will the Ghost of his Christmas Past come to haunt him?

The reindeer
    *The screenshot is of one of the reindeer, Rudolph, and the awesome thing is when you play the household, his nose really glows red (it's supposed to be an illness, but still pretty cool).*
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072710280633815040/photo/1
    Traits: Adventurous, Loyal & Vocal
    Bio: Santa Claus's reindeer pull a sleigh through the night sky to help Santa Claus deliver gifts to children on Christmas Eve. Their names are Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid (not included, unfortunately), Donner and Blitzen. 
    phULnBI.png
    edited December 2018
    I see you don't have a shepherd family yet. I have one you could use, if you want them. I totally forgot about them until I saw your chapel post. The father is a pastor and he is married to a typical pastor's wife. They have a teenage son, who is every parent's worst nightmare and the sweetest little girl.
    phULnBI.png
    edited December 2018
    Here's more info on the shepherd family, in case you're interested:

Gerald Goode
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072980080090079238/photo/1
    Ideal Job: Pastor/Shepherd
    Traits: Outgoing, Family-Oriented, Good & many reward traits.
    Skills Maxed: Charisma, Fishing, Gardening, Guitar, Handiness, Herbalism, Logic, Parenting, Photography, Piano, Pipe Organ, Singing, Veterinarian, Violin, Wellness and Writing.
    Bio: Gerald is a Protestant pastor who wants to move to a place where he can share his Biblical knowledge and spread some joy into other people's lives. He is happily married and has two kids. His daughter, Gracie, is a little angel... she always wants to help out where she can and turns frowns upside down with her generous personality. His teenage son, though, is a whole different story. Ever since he became a teen, he started hanging out with trouble-makers and they influenced him to be rebellious...dress Gothic, listen to metal and go against all of society's rules. To make things worse, the vampire community in Forgotten Hollow noticed him and decided he would be a perfect member of their society. Now, he's a vampire and only gets out of his room at night to feed on unsuspecting Sims or perform his songs at the lounge. Luckily, Hollidaysburg is far away from Forgotten Hollow and Gerald wants nothing more than to cure his son this Christmas. Can that be accomplished?

Carol Goode
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072980444491235329/photo/1
    Ideal Job: Pastor's Assistant or anything related to helping others!
    Traits: Good, Foodie, Neat & many reward traits.
    Aspiration: Super Parent
    Skills Maxed: Baking, Charisma, Cooking, Flower Arranging, Gardening, Gourmet Cooking, Guitar, Handiness, Herbalism, Logic, Parenting, Photography, Piano, Pipe Organ, Singing, Veterinarian, Violin, Wellness and Writing.
    Bio: Carol is Gerald's good-natured wife and the mother of Spencer and Gracie. She's always ready with a plate of food...not only for her family, but also for those less fortunate than them. She regularly donates money to charities and always makes sure the Chapel stays clean. She also brews herbal remedies for the ill. Apart from her daily duties, she just wants to be the best parent she can be, but it seems like she's failing at that lately. Her son is a monster and she can barely stand his presence anymore. Can their relationship ever be salvaged?

Spencer Goode aka Spike Rox
    Normal form: https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072980668299313152/photo/1
    Dark form: https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072981231250403329/photo/1
    Ideal Job: Musician
    Traits: Gloomy, Music Lover & some reward traits
    Aspiration: Musical Genius
    Skills Maxed: Guitar & Singing
    Bio: Spencer is the son of shepherds and was always expected to look and behave in a way that fits that description. Throughout his child life, he managed to keep up this appearance, but when he entered high school, everything changed. He started hanging out with the rebels in his school and they influenced him to be rebellious as well. A vampire from Forgotten Hollow noticed him and when he went home one night after hanging out with friends, this vampire bit and changed him. He doesn't see himself as a bad person...sure, he dresses differently from everyone else...sure, he loves metal music and sure, he's a vampire..but he never asked to be the creature that he's become! All he wants is to be left alone during the day, so he can jam on his guitar and quench his thirst at night. He also likes to perform his songs at the lounge on some nights. He wants to desperately change his name to Spike Rox, become a famous musician and get as far away from his "pretentious" family as possible. Maybe he'll seek a cure, too...

Gracie Goode
    https://mobile.twitter.com/divanthesimmer/status/1072981695400460289/photo/1
    Ideal Job: Santa's Little Helper
    Traits: Good & Kindness Ambassador
    Aspiration: Social Butterfly
    Skills Maxed: Social
    Bio: Gracie is a little angel, truly sent to her parents from above. She just wants to make them proud of her and make the world a happier place. She likes to pretend she's an elf and would love to work for Santa someday. He's one of her most favourite Sims in the world. She doesn't get along with her elder brother, though...in fact, he's a living nightmare! She tries to avoid him whenever she can and make other friends outside of her home...one of them must surely know how to cure him, right?
    phULnBI.png
    edited December 2018
    Hey, sorry to bother you again! I know you're very busy. This is the last time, I promise! OK, so my OCD kicked in and I kept changing the households I submitted and re-uploading them. If you already downloaded them, please delete and re-download them - the links are the same as those I sent in the PM, just the files are different. :D
    phULnBI.png
    Hi @divanthesimmer. Thank you so much for all your submissions. Sorry I've been MIA. I whacked my head over the weekend and managed to get a minor concussion so I've been away from screens as much as possible while I recover. I've been on light duty this week, and today I was finally cleared to return to normal work load and that means I can do more screen time. Yay! I haven't been ignoring you. I hope to get some gaming time and more posting this weekend. Hope you're doing well.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited December 2018
    Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about that! I hope you're OK! Glad to see you've recovered, at least. I bet you're going to really enjoy getting to game again! I'm very well, thanks. :smile:
    phULnBI.png
    edited December 2018
    Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about that! I hope you're OK! Glad to see you've recovered, at least. I bet you're going to really enjoy getting to game again! I'm very well, thanks. :smile:

I'm doing okay. I didn't black out or get nauseous. No bleeding. Just a bump on the side of my head and a whopping headache for 6 1/2 days and some dizziness. I tried to rest as much as possible and switch things up at work, taking mandatory breaks every two hours, taking my medication, icing as needed, and I went to see a chiropractor for a neck adjustment which really helped with the swelling and pain. I'm still uncomfortable a little, and somewhat slow, but otherwise, I finally felt like myself more so today. It's taught me to slow down and not try to multitask so much, and funny thing! I've actually been more productive this week on light duty and shorter work days than otherwise.

I'm going to test things out later tonight in game if I can. Right now, I'm off to a holiday party. How are you?

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited December 2018

I'm doing okay. I didn't black out or get nauseous. No bleeding. Just a bump on the side of my head and a whopping headache for 6 1/2 days and some dizziness. I tried to rest as much as possible and switch things up at work, taking mandatory breaks every two hours, taking my medication, icing as needed, and I went to see a chiropractor for a neck adjustment which really helped with the swelling and pain. I'm still uncomfortable a little, and somewhat slow, but otherwise, I finally felt like myself more so today. It's taught me to slow down and not try to multitask so much, and funny thing! I've actually been more productive this week on light duty and shorter work days than otherwise.

I'm going to test things out later tonight in game if I can. Right now, I'm off to a holiday party. How are you?

Yes, it's best to just take things slow...I always tell my mom that, but she never listens and ends up in hospitals all the time. This month, after I wasted my time trying to book my driver's test, and nearly giving up on the whole thing and feeling like a total failure for not accomplishing any of the things I wanted to this year, I took a deep breath, decided not to let my failures get me down and I'm going to really try and get my life on track next year...finally get my licence, look for a job and all that. I also started to jog with my 14-year-old brother (he pushes me) and my legs are very sore (I'm SO unfit), but all in all, I'm at a good place right now. Enjoy the party!
    phULnBI.png

Yes, it's best to just take things slow...I always tell my mom that, but she never listens and ends up in hospitals all the time. This month, after I wasted my time trying to book my driver's test, and nearly giving up on the whole thing and feeling like a total failure for not accomplishing any of the things I wanted to this year, I took a deep breath, decided not to let my failures get me down and I'm going to really try and get my life on track next year...finally get my liscence, look for a job and all that. I also started to jog with my 14-year-old brother (he pushes me) and my legs are very sore (I'm SO unfit), but all in all, I'm at a good place right now. Enjoy the party!

Thank you. I didn't get my license until I was 24. I didn't do a lot of things until my late 20s. It's ok. Everyone moves at their own pace, and sometimes it's more rewarding at an older age because I appreciated it more. I never accomplish all the things I want in a year. I've been taking baby steps to accomplish things in the past half year but I'm not there yet. I've been trying not to compare myself to others because I'm my own unique person and what works for one person may not work for me, and it's fine if my life looks different from someone else. I'd encourage you to keep trying and taking baby steps. Little accomplishments really help my anxiety and stress levels.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited December 2018
    Hollidaysburg Update

I haven't forgotten about this thread. Finally got my computer up and working tonight. More lots to come soon:

Carol of the Bells Cathedral - with a room for rent (wedding venue/church)
    Polar Bear Pool - for the very bravest of Hollidaysburg residents (possibly hiring a lifeguard)
    Christmas Tree Square
    The Gingerbread House (restaurant - will hire staff)
    Reindeer Games Inc. (a clothing and toy story with an apartment for a family of 4 - looking to hire retailers)
    Java & Joy (a coffee house - will hire staff)
    WIP name... (a bar - will need a bartender)

Sorry no pictures tonight. I need to get some sleep, but I'll try to post some this weekend if I have time.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Yes, it's best to just take things slow...I always tell my mom that, but she never listens and ends up in hospitals all the time. This month, after I wasted my time trying to book my driver's test, and nearly giving up on the whole thing and feeling like a total failure for not accomplishing any of the things I wanted to this year, I took a deep breath, decided not to let my failures get me down and I'm going to really try and get my life on track next year...finally get my liscence, look for a job and all that. I also started to jog with my 14-year-old brother (he pushes me) and my legs are very sore (I'm SO unfit), but all in all, I'm at a good place right now. Enjoy the party!

Thank you. I didn't get my license until I was 24. I didn't do a lot of things until my late 20s. It's ok. Everyone moves at their own pace, and sometimes it's more rewarding at an older age because I appreciated it more. I never accomplish all the things I want in a year. I've been taking baby steps to accomplish things in the past half year but I'm not there yet. I've been trying not to compare myself to others because I'm my own unique person and what works for one person may not work for me, and it's fine if my life looks different from someone else. I'd encourage you to keep trying and taking baby steps. Little accomplishments really help my anxiety and stress levels.

Thank you for your encouraging words. I agree, every person is different and not everyone moves at the same pace. Comparing myself to others just makes me miserable and it's not worth it. It's better to accept myself for who I am and allow everything to happen at the right time. It's funny that after I've completed the Positivity Challenge in TS4, I became a more positive person IRL!
    phULnBI.png