Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Famous Youtuber?

So just curious do you think the Sims can now be a famous youtuber or do they have to be a celebrity of some sort? I was thinking since you could make up a job and register it, that that could be an option?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Of course, that's pretty much half the selling point of Get Famous.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Don't you mean SimTube? :p

No but really, just use the media station from GF and apply for a custom career title and you can call yourself one officially! I've already updated one of my old sims to be a SimTuber too!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Don't you mean SimTube? :p

No but really, just use the media station from GF and apply for a custom career title and you can call yourself one officially! I've already updated one of my old sims to be a SimTuber too!

It's Sim.TV (shown as the career location for sims who work in social media career).
    But yes, I'd prefer to use SimTuber more than Sim.TVer or Sim.TV person or something like that.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I made Marcus Flex a SimTuber in my current game. I think I registered him as SimTube Star or something like that.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee