Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bridal Boutique/Salon Templeton House Reno

So I will admit to never seeing a minute of Say Yes to the Dress and buying my own wedding dress online, but I built a bridal shop anyway. It's ideal for a stylist Sim who wants to be the next Vera 🐸🐸🐸🐸, or for Simmers who really want to roleplay every aspect of wedding prep for their Sims special day. This build is available in the gallery under SarahLaCroix.

I like Maxis traditional style builds for remodeling, so I started with Templeton House, and knocked down most of the walls. I thought the exterior was nice and feminine. (Gotta go fix that trim before I upload to the gallery.)

tumblr_pjbn2htYWg1y0fxb6o2_1280.png

tumblr_pjbn2htYWg1y0fxb6o1_1280.png

I turned the downstairs into a showroom and the upstairs into a salon, retail and small living space.

tumblr_pjbmav7rGo1y0fxb6o9_1280.png

tumblr_pjbn70ScTU1y0fxb6o1_1280.png

Near the entrance is a small reception area.

tumblr_pjbmav7rGo1y0fxb6o5_1280.png

tumblr_pjbmav7rGo1y0fxb6o2_1280.png

tumblr_pjbmav7rGo1y0fxb6o7_1280.png

The main showroom features a bridal arch so the bride can visualize herself on the big day.

tumblr_pjbmav7rGo1y0fxb6o4_1280.png

Secondary showroom.

tumblr_pjbmav7rGo1y0fxb6o3_1280.png

The upstairs retail area has cosmetics, floral arrangements and wedding decorations for sale.

tumblr_pjbmav7rGo1y0fxb6o6_1280.png

Also upstairs is the wedding prep beauty salon.

tumblr_pjbmav7rGo1y0fxb6o8_1280.png

I also included an upstairs studio apartment for die hard retailers, but it could easily be turned into a photo studio/office/design studio/dressing room etc.

tumblr_pjbmav7rGo1y0fxb6o1_1280.png

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Bridal Salon is very pretty! :) Very nice colour scheme of the exterior and interior. The flowers in the outdoors areas look very nice! Very nice sitting areas on the outdoors ground floor and upper level patios. The furnishing and layout of the interior of the Salon is very nice! It is great that that there is reception area on the ground floor where brides can be welcomed to the venue. It looks very nice the way that the showroom areas have been set up with the mannequins, the mirrors and awedding arch to prepare for their special day. The pink and white seating is very nice for the Sims to sit and rest there as they are making their wedding day plans. Very nice upstairs retail area. Sims will enjoy buying the wedding themed items from the display shelves that are there. The wedding day beauty salon section is very nice for the Sims to use the beauty items there to prepare what their makeup will be like on their wedding day. It is nice that there is also a studio apartment so that the sim who is running the Salon can also live at the Salon if they would like to.
    It is a very nice Bridal Salon for brides to visit :)