Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there any other way to build on those hidden lots?

I have a game save that I use as a template for any new game save. In this game save I don't play it and I have aging turned off. I pretty much have about 85% of the lots done, and about the same for the sims (makeovers and all). There are some hidden lots that you can only get there if you have your sim searches for it, such as the Slyan Glades, Hidden Grotto, Sixam, Hermit's House, or to be employed - Science Facility, Police Station, Hospital, and the place for the acting career (haven't been to this one yet). Is there any other way I can gain access to these locations without actually going into gameplay to get to them?

Comments

• Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Just a heads up seen as this is a building query thread - I believe I've seen many threads and comments about altering the movie lot for the acting in GF that once you do so and leave - it reverts back to what it needs for the next gig.. as this is active and changing all the time :)(just a thought to put out there)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    @PastelMermaid Thank you for bringing this up.
  • Options
    KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
    edited December 2018
    Unfortunately the only way to get to those lots is to access them through gameplay and then use bb.enablefreebuild to be able to alter them.

Though yes as previously stated the acting studio will revert back due to how it evolves and changes as you get more fame and higher in the acting career. All others should be fine, however.

I'll also link you this page as the career lots require a certain number of specific items to be functioning, so you should include these otherwise when you play the career your changes can alter career progression and interfere with various game play features.
    ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€