Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

a few MCC questions

so I use MCC a lot buuut I have a few questions

I'm creating a new world, but I am far too lazy to go through and add jobs to each new sim I add to my world. can I rely on MCC to do that for me or do I have to go through them all?

and when it comes to using custom ages..how does that work? I tried to play around with it but my sims ended up with redicously long ages like 150 days or something which left me confused. does it add on days to your current sims lifespan selection? I have mine on long but it feels too long..but normal feels too short :(

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    so I use MCC a lot buuut I have a few questions

I'm creating a new world, but I am far too lazy to go through and add jobs to each new sim I add to my world. can I rely on MCC to do that for me or do I have to go through them all?

and when it comes to using custom ages..how does that work? I tried to play around with it but my sims ended up with redicously long ages like 150 days or something which left me confused. does it add on days to your current sims lifespan selection? I have mine on long but it feels too long..but normal feels too short :(

MCCC doesn't asign jobs to your sims at all. If you look for something like this check Paulson's NPC control:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=604590

Regarding aging there are some basic rules in MCCC.
    You can choose a custom value between 1 and 1000 for the different life stages.
    If you go to your game options/gameplay and choose a long life span your custom value is mulitplied by 4, if you choose a short life span for your sims, the value is divided by 2. Normal life span is self explaing, it's the value you've chosen.

Example:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Set Age Span Duration > Human > Adult
    Default value is 24.
    A custom value of 50 for that setting means,
    that the length of the life stage "adult" lasts for:
    • short live span = 25 days
    • normal live span = 50 days
    • long live span = 200 days
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.