Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gwiniel's art

GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
edited December 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Have been looking through some really nice works of art posted by various simmers and thought why not, might as well join. I draw very rarely anymore as it takes a painful toll on my body nowadays but I can share what I've done throughout the years. The latest is from spring 2017 and the one before that from Dec. 2016.

Spring 2017 fanart
63tKSij.jpg

Dec. 2016 fanart
5fjDz4W.png

This one is from 2012 and it is my very first digital art attempt... and it shows :D
tsR6dQd.png

From 2008.
FqQOYKS.jpg

And something to laugh at... I drew a lot as a child between ages 8 to 12.
WRmlG7X.jpg

Caution: some of the art may not be suitable for the youngest forum users, although it doesn't contain strictly mature content, there is some exposed skin with a controversial subject for some individuals.
It's a hidden album, so you have to go there using that link.

Comments

• DDirectorDDirector Posts: 35 Member
    "Optimus prime" and "Celine dion" are the best for me. Well, the necklace she's wearing is very detailed. So he is beautiful as well.
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Thank you for your comment @DDirector .
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Beautiful artwork @Gwiniel very creative :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I love your art, especially the ones of Celine Dion, Elijah Wood, and the couple. I like your coloring and shading. What do you use for your digital art?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited January 2019
    Thank you @masajo and @citysimmer <3 For the first attempt in 2012 used free GIMP, for the later works Photoshop CS2. Thought it was really free as it was "advertised" but it wasn't. Recently learned it was a pirate version but worked great without any issues. However, as my previous computer broke down I lost the program with it. I miss having it but then again I don't want to support piracy and can't afford a legal license so that's it... Atm have only paint (not doing any digital art for now anyway due health issues).
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I love the Optimus Prime one and the doggo!
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Thank you @DeKay <3