June 21 - Ready for a launch day livestream? SimGurus will be answering Island Living related questions today! Details here.
June 18 - Patch day for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac! Take a look at what changed on PC/Mac here

We need a Sims 5 disscussion page.

2...Next

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 22,701 Member
    I know that this might have been asked before but I cannot remember the outcome but now could be the right time to have a TS5 ideas section?

I have posted ideas in Speculation and Rumour but these sometimes get moved to 'Ideas and feedback' but they are TS4 ideas. I have ideas for TS5 but where shall I post?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 633 EA Community Manager
    Missed a question here! @TopNotchToddler - off topic would be the place where you can post about anything that doesn't have a specific forum for it. This would include potential future games.

@king_of_simcity7 Merged here as we were discussing something very similar. You can post any ideas you would like to see in a potential future game in the franchise in Off topic. If the subject of the thread makes it clear enough you are not talking about The Sims 4, 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' would work as well (this or this thread are some examples) ;)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 22,701 Member
    @EA_Mai Thanks for the suggestions :smile: I will post in ideas but state that these are TS5 ideas
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 121 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Missed a question here![...]
    No problem, @EA_Mai, thanks for clearing this up!

4eSEGpw.png

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 3,909 Member
    edited May 22
    @EA_Mai Perhaps a Child category called something like Ideas for the future or Future Speculations in Speculation and Rumor might help those who want to talk possible future iterations such as a Sims 5 or Online versions?
  • Sumbl1ssSumbl1ss Posts: 19 Member
    I’m more annoyed sims 3 was better than 4 and I am sad I can’t go back and make my couch or beds zebra print.. 😭 it’s not all the rave it’s made to be.