Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler's Conflict Resolution Disappeared

So I spent time teaching my firstborn toddler to say sorry, and had his meter pretty much fully green...and it all disappeared when he aged up into a child. Is this normal, or a glitch? Doesn't seem worth it to bother with on my next toddler if that is what happens. The other character values are fine, it's just the conflict resolution one.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Don't worry, when the toddler becomes a child they will easily get this back, but you have until they finish up their teen years before this is truly locked into place, assuming they have this in place. Toddlers are one of the hardest to keep this in check.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    There is an issue where when a parent teaches their child to say please and thank you (manners) or sorry (conflict resolution), the character value still "goes up" after the teching. After child gains/loses some manners/conflict resolution value, it will go back to where it should be.
    To see the right value, encourage the child after the parent teaches them (which will raise (or sometimes lower) the value).
  • LadyBonnabellLadyBonnabell Posts: 8 New Member
    The parenting system is a little mysterious. I guess that's pretty realistic.