Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    edited December 2018
    @DNARequestTeam I don't see my requests up yet.
    Post edited by LegaspiWeaver on
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Many thanks @romagi1 the marble is from Get Famous and the gold mosaic is from Get Together, they work so well together :)
    A very big thank you @AIRIS6962 very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Do we have to re-request our build if we requested it last month?
  • KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
    @catmando830 Your request is filed under open requests, no need to request it again:

Date: November 2, 2018
    Username: catmando830
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family Home for Willow Creek
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @catmando830, dear @kalopsianDreamer is correct! Your request will be moved each month by our sweet and dearest sectary!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member

@LegaspiWeaver
    No need to worry dear, Our dearest sectary will get it added the next time she updates! Thanks for pointing it out dear! <3
    @BreeMiles okay cool then!
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary, I´d like to claim this request, please:

Date: October 6, 2018
    Username: @Volleyball_lover
    Page: Old Thread here (request) and here (pics)
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Wedding Venue for Brindleton Bay
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you!

@Volleyball_lover , please, contact to me here or on my profile.

Thank you! :)
    *Happy birthday, dear AIRIS6962!*
    tenor.gif
    SLpPUp.png
    edited December 2018

Holy cow, I was totally prepared to be like, WHAT?!, since I remember adding your request specifically (TLC! :)). Well, imagine my surprise when I went to the Open list and it wasn't there...it was simply uncanny. My mind is blown. lol

Sorry for the weirdness, it's there now. lol
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    @DNARequestTeam it's fine, I'm just glad it's up there now. Yes those two requests are T-Boz & Chilli from TLC
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited December 2018
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username:MINEZ/Writerboy08
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): A Mediterranean style Palace for modern royal family Here's a link to their tree and bio's https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/home/leaving?target=https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html?search=corona&amp;includeTitle=true&amp;includeDescription=true#596a981b7918533be40b5667
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Halloween and Vamp
    Lot size (dimensions): The 50x50 lot in Newcrest or the Big Lot in Oasis Springs
    Lot traits: whatever fits the Palace style/vibe
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): a least 4 suites, one specifically for the Monarch, and some servant quarters in basement, but all together in the main living 7ish
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Not really its a generational family. Right now there's a King, his wife, his recently widowed mother, his much younger sister and his teenage sons (two very different princes)
    Number of bathrooms: all royals should have their own
    Favorite color schemes:reds,blues, oranges,
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? DEFINITELY
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest or Oasis Springs
    Link to specific house or plan: None
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? If it will fit... a throne room,nursery/playroom, ballroom or formal dining room, a courtyard/flower garden, a art studio, servant quarters, gym, spa and hot tub, a safe, and anything extra
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Please if you have questions about the sims or the story im trying to tell please ask. I'm just not happy with whats on the gallery for my sims.
    Additional instructions?
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    *Happy birthday, dear AIRIS6962!*
    tenor.gif

Thank you very much, dear! <3:kissing_heart:
    I have a few questions how long does it take for someone to fulfil a request? and I noticed that for requests you don't use CC on them? my question is after I download my requests will I be able use CC on them?
  • KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
    edited December 2018
    @LegaspiWeaver The time to fulfil a request likely varies for each creator and each request- as each ask for different things, plus real life can often get in the way. Though in my experience they've been prompt and fast in terms of delivery, I'm sure they'll try and complete the request as soon as possible. If yours is currently being done I'm sure it won't be long. :)

Regarding CC, there's no reason you can't edit your requests once you've downloaded them and put them into your game- though their do specify to not re-upload them, regardless of how many changes you make. If you want a more concrete answer then it's best messaging the creator in charge of your request if/when it's taken on. ^^
    ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€
    @KalopsianDreamer That's the stuff! :) Thank you.

@LegaspiWeaver In addition to what KalopsianDreamer said, we typically claim by first come first serve and there are 12 requests ahead of yours. We do try to complete these as quick as we can, but we don't get to do this full time.
    SLpPUp.png
    @MINZ Hello! I've added your request to our list. Should you need to make updates please edit your original post and let me know of the change. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    @KalopsianDreamer & @DNARequestTeam Thanks so much for answering my questions!
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Thx!!
    edited December 2018
    @LegaspiWeaver and @MINEZ Please let me know if you need anything else. Have a great Friday! :smiley:

SLpPUp.png
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @catmando830, dear @kalopsianDreamer is correct! Your request will be moved each month by our sweet and dearest sectary!

Thank you! :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @masajo Midas is such a stunning building with beautiful interior and exterior. Love it! <3
    I have another quick question I forgot to add since I didn't put in it traits in my request, can I still add them when I download my requested sims?
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, oh my gosh, I love MIDAS! It's a gorgeous club and I'm loving all the wall textures and flooring colors you used and the textures on the furniture. Great lot!