Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm done!

simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
I finally did it.... meet Sage. Baby 100 of the 100 baby challenge.
I think I still have some sanity left lol. I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it to the end. I don't normally have the patience with longer challenges, but I am NEVER doing this one again lol.
SBw7IwY.png
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
Post edited by simm621 on

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Good job!! I wouldn't have had the patience.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Good job!! I wouldn't have had the patience.

Thank you :) Honestly, I nearly rage quit several times, what with the constant mourning emotions. That hurts, especially when there were 8 in the house. Half the time they didn't listen to me. Kids blocking cribs and me screaming at them to move...next playthrough is going to be a childless sim for definite lol.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Awesome! Though I thought your title meant you were done with sims4! :o
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Wow, congratulations! That’s a ton of babies! I’m guessing you’ll have a good time playing childless sims for a while now, eh?
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Wow. I could never!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,657 Member
    Congrats! :smile: Guess you will now play a different game :smile:

And I can't help wondering, what happens to all those 100 sims? You obviously can't keep them all in one household. Do they grow up, do they populate your worlds?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    @BlkBarbiegal Far from it, I'm loving the game but I think I am done with kids for a while lol

@rosemow Thank you :)

@AriaMad2 Yeah, I'm done with babies for a long while lol, they were seriously stressing me out at times. Especially when I had toddlers as well, it was hard training them when the babies were needing attention.

@fullspiral I got about 20 in and started to regret it but it was like a mission at that point lol,

@Simmerville Thanks :) I moved them out when they became YAs. I was putting them in their own places for a while but the neigbourhoods were filling up with just family pretty fast so I just left them homeless after a while. It became a problem when I went out hunting for new partners because every place I went were filled with family members. There aren't many of them left. The last mother has about 10 kids that have died from old age, she had 40 in total alone.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    wow! It is incredible. I wouldn't have the patience to finish this challenge. Good job!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Jenny0729Jenny0729 Posts: 23 Member
    Congrats! You have a lot of patience!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    Congratulations! You've got far more fortitude than I do. It's all I can do to finish Pinstar's Legacy Challenge!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member

LOL, same!

@simm621 when did you start? I mean how long have you been playing till baby 100?
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    simm621 wrote: »

@fullspiral I got about 20 in and started to regret it but it was like a mission at that point lol,

lol. I give you kudos for getting 20 in! I would have been

7EzDTAb.gif
    Congratulations! You've got far more fortitude than I do. It's all I can do to finish Pinstar's Legacy Challenge!

Thanks, not sure if I am a glutton for punishment but I was just looking over that challenge and am seriously considering giving it a go....not for a while though lol.
    Busufu wrote: »

LOL, same!

@simm621 when did you start? I mean how long have you been playing till baby 100?

I think it took me about 3 months but I was taking little breaks of a few days after each mother was finished. I Had 3 mothers altogether. The first had 25 babies, the second had 35 and I really pushed the third one to have 40. I took a break for a few days when GF came out because of the bugs, especially the CAS bug as I spent a fair bit of time in there to change outfits as the kids grew and didn't want the mum aging too quickly.
    fullspiral wrote: »
    simm621 wrote: »

lol. I give you kudos for getting 20 in! I would have been

7EzDTAb.gif

lol that was me most of the way through.
  • TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member
    Congratulations on finishing the 100 baby challenge. There is only one way to celebrate this. Kick back, relax. You deserve it!

• PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Lol congratulations! I want to attempt but I can't handle so many kids.
    Congratulations on finishing the 100 baby challenge. There is only one way to celebrate this. Kick back, relax. You deserve it!

Haha, I think my sim has had enough of cooking too.
    edited December 2018
    Lol congratulations! I want to attempt but I can't handle so many kids.

It's definitely a challenge that's for sure. I wanted to give up so many times but the more kids I had the more determined I was to finish it because I didn't want what I had done be for nothing lol.
  • JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    Wow, way to go. I'm only on baby 38 and lost complete momentum after that because it's time to start the second generation and I just don't feel like it. I haven't touched that save in 2 weeks, hopefully I get motivated to get back to it soon before I forget everything that was going on.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Congratulations! I remember the feeling of if I would ever finish or get somewhere. I am on baby 54. Just had my first set of triplets. I am so excited to finish this challenge!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Awesome! I always end up giving up either because I get too attached to the kids and don't want to have new ones to replace them or because I can't stand the thought of another toddler! Nice job for sticking with it to the end!