Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

charity stream

simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
My sim started a charity stream, it was just her going about her day looking after the toddler among other stuff. It cam time to potty train and the drone shut down. I had 2 hours to do what I had too. Ok, potty training won't take that long I thought, wrong. Or well it actually didn't take that long. The drone switched off at 6am. 6:45am I got a message saying I was taking too long and had only an hour left? They dropped 15 minutes somehow. I checked my toddler, she was just about to actually start using the potty so I thought I'd have plenty of time. Nope, 7:20 am I got another message, I took too long and the stream had been canceled!? WTH, I should have had til 8pm, they gave me an hour and 20 minutes.
I feel cheated!
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'm never doing that one ever again. I have done it once and managed to nearly get it completed when my sim needed to take care of some needs. I was given the 2-hour break, so I as quick as she could, take care of her needs. But when she got back, she had just missed the 2-hour deadline.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I gave it up pretty quickly. Having a sim yapping into a camera for 24 "hours"? I don't think so.....
  • xplaymanxplayman Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having the exact same issue. It says I can take a 2-hour break and 40 minutes later it says that I missed the deadline to start it up again.