Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrity Tile

2...Next

Comments

• StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited July 2019
    Stutum wrote: »
    It doesn't work for me. Wherever I click, the only option I have is "walk here": Oh well, it's not the end of the world.

You have to wait until the crowed amasses, first. Then I believe I clicked on the spot where I wanted my Sims' star to go, if memory serves.

Ah, alright, I'll hang around there for a bit then, and see if that does it. Thanks! :)

@Dannydanbo Yes, I tried that, only option that pops up is to place it on the ground.

Best of luck. I originally had a very hard time even getting my Sim to the Boulevard!

Thanks, and yeah, they're really not holding your hand in these things.

In so many ways that's almost better in my mind. I like exploring and such. If I get stuck I come over here and ask.

Here's my Sim getting his just reward: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952418/erik-gets-his-star-photo-heavy#latest

Still can't do it. Waited for a crowd to gather, it was quite a bunch, but nope. Nothing happened when I tried. Again, my only option was to plop the plum thing on the ground like any other inventory. Maybe my game is bugged, I dunno.

(Really? The D-word is too much? :lol: )

I would remove any mods that might be interfering, and if that doesn't work, do a repair game and see if that helps. If all else fails, pull your documents Sims4 folder to your desktop and start the game again. Once your folder regenerates, you can replace the Tray and saves with the ones from the folder on your desktop, which will restore your current games. Delete the localthumbcache file and restart your game.

Good luck! I hope it works for you!

Thanks, I'll try that when I'm done with my current sim. I never use mods, as they [Removed - CM] the game, but I'll try the other things.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Sorry for the late response, but I figured it out. Thanks guys! :)
  • MiyreaZEDMiyreaZED Posts: 9 New Member
    I am currently having a similar problem. It all started when I reached Proper Celebrity. I was taking a look at the other fame perks and wanted to go back and change them to get the ones I wanted. I wantes to do the shift click debug thing to decrease my game level, but I accidentally clicked increase fame level and became a global superstar and got my celebrity tile in the mail. I then deceased it to B listed and fixed some of my perks and went back to proper celebrity. Along the way to earning global superstar I saw the tile and was like nah fam I didn't earn this and sold it for $500. It had my name and everything and I could edit it. Then when I got to superstar I didn't receive a tile because I had already but I sold it.....I tried the debug mode to buy one from hidden build mode but it isn't mine, I can't change it at all. I did a full celebrity cleanse and debugged my way to exactly where I was and didn't receive my tile. Please help.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    MiyreaZED wrote: »
    I am currently having a similar problem. It all started when I reached Proper Celebrity. I was taking a look at the other fame perks and wanted to go back and change them to get the ones I wanted. I wantes to do the shift click debug thing to decrease my game level, but I accidentally clicked increase fame level and became a global superstar and got my celebrity tile in the mail. I then deceased it to B listed and fixed some of my perks and went back to proper celebrity. Along the way to earning global superstar I saw the tile and was like nah fam I didn't earn this and sold it for $500. It had my name and everything and I could edit it. Then when I got to superstar I didn't receive a tile because I had already but I sold it.....I tried the debug mode to buy one from hidden build mode but it isn't mine, I can't change it at all. I did a full celebrity cleanse and debugged my way to exactly where I was and didn't receive my tile. Please help.

Hello @MiyreaZED
    You could try recovering an earlier version of your current save game to play, that was before your sim first became a global superstar. To do that , go to the main screen of sims 4, and click on the " load game " button.Click on your save game file picture. Then click on the " recover game " button down the right hand side bottom of the screen,. Press on an earlier version of the save game from the menu that pops up. Then load that save game version
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    You have the tile in your inventory, right?

Go find an empty spot on Starlight Boulevard and choose to start a Ceremony.
    After an amount of time, the game will say that enough Sims have arrived to watch, and after that message, you can click on the spot and choose to place your tile.

Though for the aspiration, it funnily enough doesn't have to be your own Tile.
    For my Sim, I had just picked up Dirk Dreamer's Tile and placed it back, and it fulfilled the Aspiration goal, lol!

@lyasenu Thank you!
  • SheaDragonSheaDragon Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="SheaDragon;c-16859061"]My sim became a global superstar but he doesnt have the celebrity tile in his inventory[/quote]
    I have the same problem!!
  • Gym_Girl101Gym_Girl101 Posts: 54 Member
    Sorry for the late response, but I figured it out. Thanks guys! :)

Hello I've been having the same issue and i'm wondering how you solved it?
  • Ult1mat3XUlt1mat3X Posts: 11 New Member
    My person also reached the global star and I didn't get a personal tile of favour, but.. I've created my own cutted tile in the bathroom to compensate it! :)
  • LunarBritneyLunarBritney Posts: 41 Member
    I'm wondering if those tiles can be placed somewhere else besides Starlight Boulevard?
  • TheScientist9TheScientist9 Posts: 1 New Member
    so here's an interesting one my sim achieved her five star status in a different save game but that doesn't import to the new one but now she has no pre-named tiles to place as hers how do i get that.