Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December Patch Speculation Thread 2018 (Update Hotfix For Error 102 and Hot Keys Out Now)!!!!!

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I just want them to fix all the bugs.

Also Origin updated yesterday is the patch coming this week?

Likely yes cause of possible new holiday content.
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Posts: 15 Member
    I really hope a patch comes out soon, I have found sooo many bugs that no one can help with because they are base game issues, such as the vampire points thing
    I hope the patch is out Tomorrow.
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    I hope the pack fixes the lifestyle brand perk.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I hope it fixes some things with the style influencer career. I encountered a work from home assignment that wouldn't complete at all.

And I don't know if this is an issue for anyone else, but my sim's photography skill wouldn't raise at all no matter how many photos I took
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited December 2018
    I hope the patch fixes the graphical issues of Del Sol Valley rendering from the Pennticles.

I have a GTX 660. I shouldn't need to put the camera in Tab Mode to view the whole city. SimsVip says she's having this issue as well.

Also some people say since installing GF Windenburg is also having rendering issues.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I hope the patch fixes the random teleporting and the stinky leaf piles for once.........
    I hope we get the patch today.
  • AvaMarlinAvaMarlin Posts: 3 New Member
    Kinda doubt it but it'd be nice
    No patch Today. Looks like it will be Thursday of next week now. I dont think they release patches on Tuesday anymore.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    No patch Today. Looks like it will be Thursday of next week now. I dont think they release patches on Tuesday anymore.

They definitely still release patches on Tuesdays. The last two patches (Get Famous patch and the hotfix patch) were both released on Tuesdays.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    elelunicy wrote: »

They definitely still release patches on Tuesdays. The last two patches (Get Famous patch and the hotfix patch) were both released on Tuesdays.

Good then maybe we ll get the patch Tuesday.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Still no patch?? They can replace the Christmas items with Easter stuff soon :)
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Well Christmas is on the 25th, so I guess we get the patch next week (Tuesday 12-18)?, would make sense, a week before Christmas.
    Jean wrote: »
    Well Christmas is on the 25th, so I guess we get the patch next week (Tuesday 12-18)?, would make sense, a week before Christmas.

I'd say Thursday.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member

I'd say Thursday.

Well either way, I think next week seems more plausible.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

I'd say Thursday.

I think it depends on how much time EA gives them off for the holidays. If they put out a patch this week that breaks something big (knock on wood that won't happen), they'll have next week to put out an emergency patch.

If it comes out next week and the same thing occurs... it won't be fixed until after the new year. And I don't think we could wait that long.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member

I'd say Thursday.

I think it depends on how much time EA gives them off for the holidays. If they put out a patch this week that breaks something big (knock on wood that won't happen), they'll have next week to put out an emergency patch.

If it comes out next week and the same thing occurs... it won't be fixed until after the new year. And I don't think we could wait that long.
    I don’t think they’d want to release the Holiday pack update after the holidays, that’d be really awkward.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »

I'd say Thursday.

I don’t think they’d want to release the Holiday pack update after the holidays, that’d be really awkward.

I know. I mean if this patch (say it is released next week) needs an emergency patch, that emergency patch wouldn't be out until after the holidays.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    You'd think they'd have patched it sooner considering the holidays are coming up.
    You'd think they'd have patched it sooner considering the holidays are coming up.

Agreed.
  • HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    They patching in
    heists-history-com-meme-creator-org-rockstar-2563857.png
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
    I hope we get the patch Tomorrow. Kate said she was going for announce when it's coming during the maxis monthly. She hasn't announced it yet. I'm worried.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    I hope we get the patch Tomorrow. Kate said she was going for announce when it's coming during the maxis monthly. She hasn't announced it yet. I'm worried.

Perhaps they haven't found solutions for the bugs yet.
  • SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    I thought the patch comes sooner. But aslong as they fix alot of bugs im happy. I hope the patch comes next week ..I promised myself I would play again if the new patch comes and I can test those Brands in Get famous. (fixing them is mandatory)