Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco-living stuff pack!

I would personally love to see an eco-living, or 'going green' stuff pack or even a full expansion to promote reversing climate change and environmental issues we can resolve!

Sims could build compost to use on their own vegetarian gardens. They could have solar panels on their roofs which get them a discount on household bills. They could have a special gadget attached to their house that collects rainwater for them to drink. Sims could have greenhouses or even a hydroponic system? Perhaps there could be an option in CAS to be Vegan.

In the community there could be a new zero waste shop. An eco club to join? A wind farm nearby maybe?

If you like the idea, spread the word and feel free to add your input too! The more ideas the better. It would be so amazing to see something like this in our favourite game :)

Comments

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited November 2018
    Isn't the Laundry Day SP an Eco Friendly SP?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • EmweeEmwee Posts: 18 Member
    I suppose it could be considered that...but I'd like a bit more than a wash bucket lol
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member

No.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

No.

^ This

However, it originally began with an eco-friendly theme, but then laundry got thrown with the same theme and look what it became...

Even if this theme were to be properly revisited, the gurus are not going to bother bc they already state that Laundry Day is the Eco-Friendly pack equivalent for TS4 and are unlikely to revisit it again.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • EmweeEmwee Posts: 18 Member
    Well I'd like to think they might. There's loads they could do with it and it would be fun and super creative :)