Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite pack and least favorite pack

Simply put, what's your favorite and least favorite expansion/stuff/or game pack? Now, console players do not have My Little Pet, so no using that as a least fav. That's one I would prefer EA not give us.

Comments

• TamskiTamski Posts: 14 New Member
    My favorite hands down is Seasons. It just brings my games to life in a way the other expansions/packs don't. My least favorite is the Romantic themed one. I love the wishing well, but the rest of it is pretty boring to me.
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    Seasons, vampires and parenthood are probably my favorite. .. I guess my least favorite would be Laundry day stuff maybe? but that's mostly due to me just not using a lot of stuff from that pack simply because I don't want to do laundry.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Favorite is Seasons because I enjoy weather and holidays. Least favorite is probably Vampires. The only thing I can think of that I actually use from Vampires is a brick wallpaper. It's also not the greatest when vampires text you and show up at your door at 12 AM haha.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    EP
    Favorite
    Seasons

Least Favorite
    Get To Work

Gamepack
    Favorite Dine Out

Least Favorite Parenthood

Stuffpacks

Favorite

Backyard Stuff

Least Favorite

Child SP
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    My favorite is seasons. They did really well with that one, and the worlds look so beautiful with the weather, even if I sometimes prefer old gardening before the patch. Least favorite is probably dine out, which I actually don't own. In previous games I hardly ever went out to eat with my Sims. It's not super exciting gameplay for me. I'd consider getting it for the items, but only if it was on a good sale and I wasn't interested in other packs.
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    Simply put, what's your favorite and least favorite expansion/stuff/or game pack? Now, console players do not have My Little Pet, so no using that as a least fav. That's one I would prefer EA not give us.

But it offers some additional pet clothing and accessories and the aquarium coffee table. Also it offers holiday clothing for pets.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I honestly enjoy cats and dogs. Seasons would be my favorite, but I haven't played it a lot since I am visiting family. My least favorite pack is vampires (since I just don't like them) but I don't own it. My least favorite pack is get to work since a lot of it seems to be bugged.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    I honestly enjoy cats and dogs. Seasons would be my favorite, but I haven't played it a lot since I am visiting family. My least favorite pack is vampires (since I just don't like them) but I don't own it. My least favorite pack is get to work since a lot of it seems to be bugged.

Not only that the GTW Careers get boring after a while but yes GTW Careers tend to bug out a lot prehaps cause it was the first Expansion Pack.
  • nikki_maevenikki_maeve Posts: 117 Member
    I have a tie between 2 packs for favorite... Seasons and City Living. They both add a lot. Least favorite is Cool Kitchen Stuff. Not worth $10!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Favorite: Parenthood
    Least Favorite: City Living
    I do not own Vampires, Get Famous, My First Pet
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > Khrisstyne wrote: »
    >
    > I honestly enjoy cats and dogs. Seasons would be my favorite, but I haven't played it a lot since I am visiting family. My least favorite pack is vampires (since I just don't like them) but I don't own it. My least favorite pack is get to work since a lot of it seems to be bugged.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not only that the GTW Careers get boring after a while but yes GTW Careers tend to bug out a lot prehaps cause it was the first Expansion Pack.

I think the best way to play the GTW careers is to only go in once in a while. If you try to go in all the time it's just a chore. Basically just need to go in when there's a chance of promotion. I think it's a fun option and I do enjoy playing my little science nerd guy. Just not something I'd solely want to concentrate on in a game. I think I will enjoy Get Famous a lot when it comes to console though. Kind of the same thing just way more interesting to actually go to work.
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    Favourite Packs: Seasons and Get Together
    Least Favourite: Toddler Stuff
    I am a proud console Simmer!
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Top Five Favorite: Seasons, Vampires, Parenthood, City Living, Vintage Glamour Stuff (in spite of the fact every butler I seem to get is a kleptomaniac who won't do their job).

As for a least favorite, least favorite expansion I'd probably say Get To Work, if only because I wasn't one of those people who wanted to follow my sims to work, I'm not big on the new crap and don't care about the new lot types this pack offers (I do love aliens, though. Frequently.). For Game Packs, nothing really stands out, but if you twisted my arm and made me pick, I'd probably say Outdoor Retreat since Jungle Adventure kind of makes it redundant (also, release Spa Day on the consoles already, dagnabbit). Finally, for Stuff Packs...really, you're gonna ask me that? You know it's going to be My First Content Cut Out Of The Pets Expansion Stuff.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    edited December 2018
    Favorite is hands down seasons and my least favorite is probably romantic garden due to the lack of objects. I struggled with picking a least favorite as I do like all the packs for different reasons.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Favourite
    Ep
    Get together
    Least get to work mostly because it's bugging out like crazy rn
    Favourite
    Gp
    Outdoor retreat
    Least
    Vampires waste of my money basically used it once
    Favourite
    Sp
    No favourite but least would be laundry day and spooky stuff I didn't get spooky stuff and I'm glad because the only thing I want it trick or treat and you can do that on seasons so only for a few extra Halloween stuff I didn't get because I don't really like it anyway lol I love Christmas