Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post your Entertaining/Interesting Get Famous Game Play Moments

2...Next

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    @Stutum You have to upload pics to a hosting site like Imgur, and then you can transfer them to here.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    @Stutum You have to upload pics to a hosting site like Imgur, and then you can transfer them to here.

Ah, OK, thanks for clearing that up. :) I'll pass, though, too much trouble for just one picture. xD
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    @loubyloulou Sorry took me a moment to get to this. My default skin for all sims in the game is madmono default skin for ultra violet and ontop of the one on top of that for misty and roxanne is the gigi non-default skin. Definitely one of my favorites.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I changed my mind. Here it is. xD

04.12.2018_22-49-48_zpsgzuuafnp.png

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I thought it was funny to see all of these people getting star struck over Orange Bailey-Moon.

Jacob was happy to get an autograph.
    6IP4Uzn.png

His son Jimmy talked to Orange for a bit.
    vmbBnd0.png

Then he posed for pics for the daughter, Tiffanie
    Uo6nvgi.png

Jacob and his teen daughter's friend snapping pics of him.
    9mGPmHb.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    A classic case of death-scene-face.
    jZ4D9SJ.png

Don't you know it's rude to gawp, ladies. (@CK213 I think this is your new café.)
    vqkVInk.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    edited December 2018
    I have two threads to direct you to. The first one: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952536/a-cautionary-tale-picture-heavy#latest

The follow-up here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952579/obsessed-fan-follow-up-to-cautionary-tale-picture-heavy#latest

Problem is I'm not sure I actually have the Stan. A Sim showed up at the home of Erik's parents, where Erik lives and above his name it said STAN. Now, I'm totally confused. :O Guess Erik had still better watch his step and his back. Marcelo must have just been a nut case, or something. :/
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited December 2018
    Ck your Cyber Cafe is awesome in Del Sol Valley. <3 Why is Cy-ber getting flagged. :o
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Ck your plum Cafe is awesome in Del Sol Valley. <3 Why is Cy-ber getting flagged. :o

Naughty internet behavior associations. ;)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Talent Show Forcing me to Renovate.
    Get Famous talent shows have been occurring at the Stargazer lounge in San Myshuno.
    11-23-18_3-18-03nbspAM_1.png

I can't say it's one of my favorite lots. I find it kind of off-putting.
    Especially since we have Seasons now, the place just seems so exposed to the elements.
    11-28-18_8-53-20nbspAM.png

I considered lowering the roofs, so at least the sims look like they would have protections from hot sun, or rain.
    11-28-18_8-53-32nbspAM.png

I decided to renovate.
    11-25-18_2-15-26nbspAM.png

I am glad I did.
    I will keep this lot now instead of delete it.
    11-25-18_2-40-15nbspAM.png

I kept the Stargazer's art style, but also embellished it a bit.
    11-25-18_2-52-18nbspAM.png

I really like this lounge now.
    11-25-18_2-53-21nbspAM.png

I will send my talented sims whenever there is a talent show.
    11-25-18_7-42-12nbspAM.png

The Queen of Comedy is in the house.
    11-25-18_7-37-22nbspAM.png

Side note:
    I am glad search lights are now in The Sims 4.
    I loved them in The Sims 2.
    11-24-18_7-08-46nbspPM.png
  • rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    So clever and always beautiful creations. P.S. Happy New Year to you and all your followers.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I just got the pack as a Christmas gift from my husband, and I’m really enjoying it so far. Right now I’m playing a single YA sim and have her gaining fame as a singer/song writer. She had been having an affair with Thorne Bailey, and a funny thing happend at the talent showcase. They were singing a love song together when his wife showed up, I love the way my Sim is looking right at Octavia and smiling as she sings with him!
    ABJLNDD.jpg
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    edited December 2018
    1WKQb6f.png
    Part of my Most Despicable celebrity sim playthrough. Despite barley knowing my sim, Thorne Bailey decided to use the toilet in front of her. My sim happened to be recording with the drone at the time, so she got it all on film.

I just wanted them to do a music collab together. :|
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    rsedorothy wrote: »
    So clever and always beautiful creations. P.S. Happy New Year to you and all your followers.

Happy New Year, rsedorothy. :)
    edited January 2019
    More First Person Views

I've recently moved my Del Sol Valley starletts to this home high in the Pinnacles.
    I first created this home in Windenburg when we got the Get Together EP. I used camera mode back then to get a feel for the interior space, but 1st person mode just makes it that more immersive.
    12-31-18_8-21-54nbspPM.png

It's morning and Olivia is sitting in her bedroom, occupied with her phone.
    12-31-18_8-11-38nbspPM.png

Get up and get some breakfast.
    Jaggy shadows. Smooth from some angles, horrid in others.
    12-31-18_8-15-11nbspPM.png

A very nice view of the city from up here, if it weren't so blurry.
    I need to get my anti-Depth-of-Field mod back.
    12-31-18_8-15-16nbspPM.png

I love this huge open space.
    It was inspired by Edna Mode's house and became its own thing thereafter.
    12-31-18_8-15-31nbspPM.png

Yeah...
    12-31-18_8-16-04nbspPM.png

Olivia's idea of breakfast is popcorn today.
    12-31-18_8-16-28nbspPM.png

[Toss]
    12-31-18_8-17-31nbspPM.png

Too slow with the "C" key to catch it in the air.
    12-31-18_8-17-38nbspPM.png

Pleasant view.
    Pleasantview! :D
    12-31-18_8-17-10nbspPM.png

To the kitchen to wash her dish.
    12-31-18_8-17-51nbspPM.png

I believe I will get rid of that odd deep corner by the trash can.
    12-31-18_8-18-00nbspPM.png

Wow, that view is actually nice from the sink.
    12-31-18_8-18-12nbspPM.png

Back upstairs to shower up.
    12-31-18_8-20-49nbspPM.png

12-31-18_8-20-55nbspPM.png

12-31-18_8-21-02nbspPM.png

Nice!
    12-31-18_8-21-12nbspPM.png

12-31-18_8-10-58nbspPM.png

I also believe I will be decorating all walls now, not just the ones I normally see.
    12-31-18_8-11-11nbspPM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
  • pointefulpointeful Posts: 36 Member
    I love seeing all of these screenshots!! I personally ADORE this pack. Since I started the Sims 4 I wanted to make my little Sim a famous SimTuber. She climbed her way to the top of the Social Media career and earned so many aspiration points that she has about 5 extra traits. I was SO excited to make her an ACTUAL SimTuber and didn't realize she wouldn't change out of her pajamas when I had her record a vlog, so the minute she got the Video Maker, she did a vlog in her sleep shirt and underwear.

OSisZeq.png

She's one of THOSE SimTubers! >w<; I sent a picture to a couple of my friends and we laughed about it. My boyfriend said it's way too accurate. >w<;;

One of the special traits she has is the networking trait, so she got a headstart on her acting career! She aced the audition EASY because her Charisma is at level 10, so she was heading into her first acting gig ready and raring to go!

Until... her Cancer Zodiac trait kicked in. They're very emotional people, so she experienced a slight mood swing. But that's fine! She was still so excited and her mood swing couldn't bring her down!

Then her cat ran away. Needless to say, she was quite depressed going into her first acting job and nothing was making her happy.

CF55EbI.png

Hi8VwyE.png

Not even walking around in her silly little Void Critter costume!

WBsFBF0.png

At least things started looking up a couple of days later, because she finally met her first real celebrity, Thorne Bailey! He was so sweet and really took to her! They've become friends now!

AL9MWaG.png

They've even become such good friends that he sang with her at one the talent nights! she played guitar and sang with him! (He kind of sounded like a dead cat, but everyone was amazed by his celebrity status, so it didn't matter.)(They loved my sim though. <3)

It won't let me download the picture, but I got some really pretty ones of them in front of a big window as it rains! It's lovely!

I can't wait to see more screenshots of everyone's games! I love them!