Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ability to book multiple gigs at once!

Let me start out by saying I love Get Famous !

In addition to the acting career it would be great if we could book more gigs than just one. The wait to begin a gig Is the only off putting thing
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    EmweeEmwee Posts: 18 Member
    I agree. Actors/singers etc often have a few auditions in one day! They could simply have a calendar that pops up and you select which successful gig you do on which day?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The issue might be that each gig requires you to study for certain skills, like charisma, athletic, comedy, etc. The overlap might be an issue or the time it takes to achieve the required skills.
  • Options
    GinabaxterGinabaxter Posts: 1 New Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't part of the game is to manage your sims time? aka it's up to the player not some make believe number the dev's think a actor devotes to thier skill... the whole acting career to me seems rushed out and no actual thought was put into it's design really... So maybe a tuning of the time between gigs is needed... cause right now... I work on my sims required skills for a gig and then they are sitting around wasting away for two days. hardly seems realistic to me...