Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons in Forgotten Hollow (seeking feedback)

Since getting seasons I haven't really played in FH much, and I would like to know from those who have what your experiences of seasons there are like. (I might move a household there, but I'd like to know from others about the weather first so I can decide if it's worth doing or not)

In your experiences, how often does FH experience rain, snow, blizzards and thunderstorms? and have you experienced heatwaves and freezing temperatures?

I know there are guides as to which worlds experience which weather, but it's not the same as gameplay experience.

Also, if you have any FH weather screenshots that would be great. :)
Gallery ID: babysquare

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Very windy, and it snows sometimes.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Very windy, and it snows sometimes.

Ah, interesting to know about the wind, thanks :)
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    It's cold whenever my Sims are in FH. Or raining/cloudy.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    It's usually very windy and very cold; I haven't experienced snow there yet and I believe it does rain sometimes but don't remember. Heatwaves never seem to happen there but can occasionally get warmer than usual.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Haven't played Forgotten Hollow in winter yet, but I'm sure it does get snow, and that it will look gorgeous in it. Other than that, I've experienced pretty much all kinds of weather there: wind, rain, several thunderstorms, and also at least one heatwave (which completely caught me off-guard, I didn't think that town would get heatwaves).
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Haven't played Forgotten Hollow in winter yet, but I'm sure it does get snow, and that it will look gorgeous in it. Other than that, I've experienced pretty much all kinds of weather there: wind, rain, several thunderstorms, and also at least one heatwave (which completely caught me off-guard, I didn't think that town would get heatwaves).

It's global warming! :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Thanks for the info :)

It's interesting that it gets so windy there. I'm not sure what to make of that. Being in a mountainous area you'd think it would be sheltered from the wind.