Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Cow Plant.

My sims will not leave it alone. It has become their new obsession. Whenever I need to find a sim they are usually outside trying to feed the thing and they will do it constantly unless I line up something else for them to do.
I haven't had one for a long time so I am not sure if this is an ongoing thing or has gotten worse recently but it's driving me crazy. My sims live in FH so maybe I should just let it die and let it become a garden decoration.
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    Yeah, the one Sim of mine got obsessed with the cow plant also and I figured no harm in that. Then the day happened he forgot to feed her and I stopped him in the nick of time before he was going to eat that cake and get eaten himself. (I love hitting exit right quick for stupid situations like that.) Since then I put the cow in my household inventory. I bring her out every now and then and somehow the obsessive behavior with my Sims and the plant have stopped. I monitor how long she's out and then put her back in inventory. Give that a try and see if it helps maybe?
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited November 2018
    Thanks, I'll give that a try. It's funny because although it refuses feeding each time they do it, it seems to be putting out the cake a lot quicker than I remember it doing.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    I put a fence around my garden and lock the gate until I want the Sims to interact with it. Now that we have terrain tools, the next time I play with a cowplant, I'll probably lift it up so they can't get to it.