Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Witches or Mermaids?

13...Next

Comments

• boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    Why to choose? I want both. Maybe in a supernatural/occult game pack with their own world. Also with werewolfs, fairies, genies and their hybrids. (And I would also be glad to see something new.) I see why many choose witches over mermaids, but I'd like them both and all things I mentioned. If they add mermaids they should let us swim in oceans, maybe evenin rivers and it would be cool to add surfing and scuba diving skills (which mermaids could master easier ;) along with the singing skill). And if not (peeferably not) as a life state, it would be nice to have some costumes as well like gorgon hair/headpiece.
    I know there are mods for some of them but admit it, it would be so good to have them in a pack. ;)
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member
    As someone who practices the left hand path in real life, my vote is definitely going to be for witches.
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    Witches.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Has to be witches for me, I'm personally not a fan of mermaids. So I personally wouldn't use the supernatural. I would use all the objects and build mode stuff so I would no doubt still buy it. I've wanted witches for ages now. It would be cool to be able to swim in sea and rivers though but I just don't see that happening sadly.
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Witches, but actually I want a variety of spellcasters and different types of magic. I have a thread going over in the ideas section with bunch of suggestions in it.

Normally I don't care much for mermaids but if they gave them a little more grit and detail, I could like them. I'd like to see them have a Siren song and the ability to daze Sims and cause them to drown or enslave them or sink their boats. It would be cool if they could have sharp teeth and some creepy options and varieties in CAS like tentacles and jagged fins, as well as beautiful and colorful selections. They should be able to eat raw fish and have ocean pets that they command and be able to gather types of shells and seaweed and rocks to decorate their underwater homes with and create new objects. They should also be able to enchant themselves to walk on land for a limited time and imbue Sims to temporarily breathe underwater and teach them to improve their swimming. They should have giant oyster beds and kelp curtains and coral mazes and underwater fissures that they could utilize. I'd like to see them make use of fish netting and sea glass and sunken ships. Maybe they could even make a Sim rich by leading them to a sunken lost treasure for a favor.

There are lots of possibilities with any mythical beings. I want them all, lol.

Awesome with the insight!!!! I'd love to see all of that too :D
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Witches! Mermaids in sims 3 were so terrible they left me traumatised. I need to make a Sabrina sim! Sims 2 witches were so sweet and fun! I wamt exactly that in Sims 4.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I want both. With both having lots of options and customization in CAS and in game. But I definitely miss magic and my Witches. :(
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Witches will definitely be made. Which is fine for me, but I’ll be waiting in more excitement for my mermaids. (Unless they can make witches very, very customizable.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    both would be nice, but witches are by far my most wanted feature!
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    While I’d love to have both, I definitely want witches first. With that being said, I do hope that a witches pack comes with a magic town remake from the sims 1 Makin’ Magic. I want them to be able to purchase and plant herbs for spells. They could also have a familiar if you have cats and dogs installed. I would love to see a comeback for the baby dragons from the sims 1 Makin’ Magic. I hope we get furniture that would work perfectly for a little hut in the forest and also lots of overgrown plants. I would love an alternative school option for children and teens that would allow them to attend a rabbit hole school where they work on skills and magic.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Both, but I'll take which ever occult I can get.
  • RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 114 Member
    I would love mermaids but I fear EA would present them as they had done vampires with an impossibly tiny neighborhood and lackluster details.
  • poeticlandmermaidpoeticlandmermaid Posts: 39 Member
    I would love just a supernatural pack. I really don't like how vampires is separate. I hated the zombies though.

If they're going to do a mermaid pack I think It would be cool to make a world that was underwater. I haven't thought of the specifics if you wanted a normal sim there, maybe they could just scuba dive all the time.
    xbeou9.jpg
  • DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    Blasphemy!! Lmao I need both, I honestly can’t pick one over the other because I love them both.