Simmers! Did you miss the Behind the Sims Livestream on Twitch? You can still check it out here. You can also follow along in the dedicated thread here as well.
It's Patch day! The latest update is now live for The Sims 4 which includes a whole heap of bug fixes and console improvements. Click here to read the notes.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,523 Member
    That was fun. Thanks @Kelvin for organising.
    dY4ZxsS.pngOrigin ID: WhatCobblers
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,608 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Iceman's first picture doesn't load :o

ugh, feckin weebly

Thankss :3

This one went brilliantly and all over the place once more :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,721 Member
    We got such a wide variety of sims. This was fun!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,558 Member
    Heyyy, we haven't done one of these in forever!

Any chance we could start a new round?
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

I'm down
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I'm up for it :3
    Banner.png

Yes please!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,295 Member
    I'm in
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,716 Member
    I’m in lol
    MPy9H9S.gif
    edited November 2022
    Choco's kind of busy this time, so is it okay if I just organize and start off this round? Let me know if you're still interested!

1. Caro
    2. icmnfrsh
    3. Vul
    4. Cobblers
    5. Rose
    6. Luna
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Choco's kind of busy this time, so is it okay if I just organize and start off this round? Let me know if you're still interested!

1. icmnfrsh

Me is in!
    Banner.png
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Yes please!
    Hi Cobblers! Ok if I watch?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,295 Member
    I'm still in. :)
    Yes please!

You're more than welcome to watch, but it should be noted most of the "action" (so to speak) takes place through private messaging to begin with, but you can look at some of our previous rounds here to get an idea of how it works. Feel free to join in on the fun. The more people we have, the more fun it is.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I'm still in. :)
    Yes please!

You're more than welcome to watch, but it should be noted most of the "action" (so to speak) takes place through private messaging to begin with, but you can look at some of our previous rounds here to get an idea of how it works. Feel free to join in on the fun. The more people we have, the more fun it is.

VERY true there Rose! More people means more places where things can go all over the place xD
    Banner.png
    Yes please!

Hi! Sure the more, the merrier.
    @KleineMuff You still in?

@ignominiusrex You're free to join as well. Just make sure to send your part to the next person in the chain in a reasonable amount of time :)

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    @KleineMuff You still in?

@ignominiusrex You're free to join as well. Just make sure to send your part to the next person in the chain in a reasonable amount of time :)

Thanks, but afraid to commit til after the holidays when my work hours will be less. It does look like fun.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Alright. I'll get something ready soon. Just gonna DM Caro to see if she's still in

In the meantime, does anyone want to volunteer to be the starter? Since it's been a while, I'm going to do a vanilla "50 words maximum description" chain. The starter will go thrice: initial description, sim creation, and another description.

Am happy to be the starter if you want?
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,558 Member
    I'm still in!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

I am okay with being starter too :3
    Banner.png
    I am okay with being starter too :3

Okay cool. You can be starter.
    Tis settled. Vul is the starter! I will be coming up with the order soon

Oops, I miscalculated: we'll only have 12 steps in order to end with a picture, so the starter only goes twice