Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    I'd love to try this!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll join
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Is my new signature too sassy for this website. :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Is my new signature too sassy for this website. :joy:

I'm curious to see if a mod will eventually remove it :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @WhatCobblers @icmnfrsh @Nushnushganay @M13Vulpecula @miwa09 @KleineMuff

Additional Tips:
    • You can take whatever kind of pictures (full body, selfie, thirst trap, you name it) you want for this round as valid 'Simder profile pictures', but keep it to human pictures so please don't post a puppy/kitten picture on the dating site.
    • For Simder bio rounds, simply create a bio for the profile picture you received. Keep these under 200 words. Sims on Simder who write too much in their bio are almost definitely guaranteed to be swapped right away.

PLAYING ORDER: ROUND 26
    FORMAT: "SIMDER DATING PROFILES"

7 PLAYERS | 15 STEPS

1. COBBLERS [STARTER SIM'S PROFILE PICTURE] <<< CURRENT PROGRESS HERE

2. ICEMAN [SIMDER BIO]

3. NUSH [RESPONDING SIM'S PROFILE PICTURE]

4. VUL [SIMDER BIO]

5. MIWA [RESPONDING SIM'S PROFILE PICTURE]

6. KELVIN [SIMDER BIO]

7. CARO [RESPONDING SIM'S PROFILE PICTURE]

8. COBBLERS [SIMDER BIO]

9. VUL [RESPONDING SIM'S PROFILE PICTURE]

10. NUSH [SIMDER BIO]

11. ICEMAN [RESPONDING SIM'S PROFILE PICTURE]

12. MIWA [SIMDER BIO]

13. KELVIN [RESPONDING SIM'S PROFILE PICTURE]

14. CARO [SIMDER BIO]

15. COBBLERS [RESPONDING SIM'S PROFILE PICTURE]

._.
    YAY!!

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    And the first candidate has been sent to Iceman! :)
    I pretend I do not see :)

Since I am also playing in this round (finally) I do not want spoilers :blush:

So don’t worry about sending me stuff so early, yous can do it whenever I ask you guys too :)
    ._.
    Can I just ask, out of curiosity, what is a thirst trap photo?
    Can I just ask, out of curiosity, what is a thirst trap photo?

A thirst trap is a sexy photo that's posted with the intention to get people thirsty for you. Possibly to bait them into swiping or DMing you

Ah, um, ahem, okay. Thanks for clarifying.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    SimPic sent to Vul!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I don't even know how to do "thirst trap" ones in Sims4. I see other people do it all the time in the Gallery (or, it's obvious that's what they're trying for, most of it doesn't even come close to thrilling my gorilla) but I have no idea how, other than using poses and...I don't have any poses of that "posing alluring on purpose" type.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I don't even know how to do "thirst trap" ones in Sims4. I see other people do it all the time in the Gallery (or, it's obvious that's what they're trying for, most of it doesn't even come close to thrilling my gorilla) but I have no idea how, other than using poses and...I don't have any poses of that "posing alluring on purpose" type.

Seductive pose + strategically skimpy clothing

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Sent to Miwa
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

sorry to be dense, but how do you get them into seductive poses (skipping the fact that most ppl's idea of a seductive pose makes me just want to laugh)?

xicwqMCm.jpg

sorry to be dense, but how do you get them into seductive poses (skipping the fact that most ppl's idea of a seductive pose makes me just want to laugh)?

Oh, from the way you said things, I thought you had the pose player. It's just a matter of downloading the pose player and finding the right pose

Oh, from the way you said things, I thought you had the pose player. It's just a matter of downloading the pose player and finding the right pose

So I was indeed being dense. I know how to use pose player. Thought there was another process because people use those "seductive" shots on the Gallery and I have no idea how to use pose player for that.

I'll have to try it with pose player and see if I can find poses I like.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Sent to Kelvin
    Sent to Caro :)
    ._.
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Sent to Cobblers
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

Got a few things coming up inbetween, will do this tomorrow :3
    Banner.png
    Sent to Nush
    Banner.png
    Bio sent to Ice!

xicwqMCm.jpg