Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!
September 24th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
September 21st: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 31 RESULTS]

Comments

  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,379 Member
    Sent drawing to Dekay!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 73,354 Member
    So sorry for the delay. 🙈🙈🙊🙊 Haha. Sent to Luna.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    A13HJBF.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,649 Member
    I got it. I’ll do the drawing tomorrow!
    OAfaAmu.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,649 Member
    it's the getting locked out of my forums acc for a second for me. anyway, i promise that i will have this sent tomorrow (it would be in a little bit but it's 12am now)
    OAfaAmu.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,649 Member
    sent to Miwa. I’m so sorry.
    OAfaAmu.gif
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,261 Member
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,817 Member
    Anyone feel like volunteering to draw again? :blush:
    tumblr_mdjezdQLzO1rln0v1o1_500.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,379 Member
    If no one else wants the job, I could use something to focus on.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,529 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Anyone feel like volunteering to draw again? :blush:

    I could draw again :3
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,379 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Anyone feel like volunteering to draw again? :blush:

    I could draw again :3

    Go for it, Vul! :)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,529 Member
    Sent it to Iceman btw, because Kelvin told me to XD
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,379 Member
    Looking forward to how this sequence turns out
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,607 Member
    Been a busy couple of days, but I'll do the drawing in a while 🥳
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,607 Member
    I'm confused. According to the list, I have to give my drawing back to Vul after he'd just given me his sim?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,529 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm confused. According to the list, I have to give my drawing back to Vul after he'd just given me his sim?

    Yeah, I asked Kelvin about it already a day ago, my suggestion is to switch me and Nush around.
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 372 Member
    edited November 2020
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.
    Post edited by miwa09 on
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 73,354 Member
    edited November 2020
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    A13HJBF.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,607 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.

    Kelvin told me over Discord that I should pass it to Vul anyway
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 73,354 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.

    Kelvin told me over Discord that I should pass it to Vul anyway

    Well, then I guess it's Vul's turn again. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    A13HJBF.gif
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 372 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.

    Ok, no problem! There was just no info and then the sudden private message so I was a bit lost. But good to know. I'll be a silent follower on this round (:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 73,354 Member
    Vul sent me their sim, by the way. I'll draw it today after work.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    A13HJBF.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,379 Member
    okay, well, accidentally sent to both DeKay and Kelvin, but...sent.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,607 Member
    Reveal time!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,817 Member
    edited November 2020
    Indeed, this round is now officially completed! A number of you have already sent me drawings and sim pics (thanks!) but I am still missing a couple of stuff from some players before I can publish the results. :blush:


    ETA: I still need Nush's starting sim picture (Step 1) and Luna's sim picture to Dekay (Step 5).
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    tumblr_mdjezdQLzO1rln0v1o1_500.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,649 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Indeed, this round is now officially completed! A number of you have already sent me drawings and sim pics (thanks!) but I am still missing a couple of stuff from some players before I can publish the results. :blush:


    ETA: I still need Nush's starting sim picture (Step 1) and Luna's sim picture to Dekay (Step 5).

    Sorry abt that! Just sent it.
    OAfaAmu.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top