Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Next round we should use aiportraits.com and describe those :smiley:
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »

Haha, yes. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

Preach it! XD
    Banner.png
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Didn’t know this exists loool I wanna join next round
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Imma joinnn
    Oh hamburgers!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

I support this :D
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Great! We’ll probably start this Wednesday :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I'll join :)
    Of course I am in! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'm down!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    I will join too! 🙌
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I'll play too!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

I'll join too!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Me too!
    THE RULES
    • Current round is a picture-only sequence, made up of portraits either taken from the sims game or rendered by the AI with the help of this website: https://aiportraits.com
    • For those preparing the "AI picture" please make sure that you only send out the generated picture WITHOUT the original in-game screenshot to the next player. When downloading the generated picture make sure you select the correct option.
    • Be respectful to all players.
    • Everything should only be PM'd to the player right behind you. Always double check the list!
    • Please try and keep the portrait above the sim's chest.
    • You can submit sims from ANY sim's game. As long as they are your creation.
    • Custom content is allowed. Editing is not a requirement but please do go ahead if you'd like to.
    • We fully acknowledge the fact that everyone can be busy in real life and if you think it will take a while before you submit your sim please comment on the page and let the others know or request a switch with someone else should you need it. :)
    • HAVE FUN! :D

PLAYING ORDER: ROUND 9
    "PAINTED BY AI"

10 PLAYERS | 21 STEPS

@the_greenplumbob [starting in-game portrait] <<< CURRENT PROGRESS HERE

@Gameplay9098 [AI picture]

@Bellagorilla [in-game portrait]

@DeKay [AI picture]

@Kittymeow [in-game portrait]

@Keyenpeydee [AI picture]

@Kleinemuff [in-game portrait]

@m13Vulpecula [AI picture]

@Bubbz3388 [in-game portrait]

ChocoCub [AI picture]

DeKay [in-game portrait]

Plumbob [AI picture]

Gameplay [in-game portrait]

Kitty [AI picture]

Choco [in-game portrait]

Caro [AI picture]

Keyen [in-game portrait]

Bella [AI picture]

Vul [in-game portrait]

Bubbz [AI picture]

Plumbob [final in-game portrait]

._.
    Yay! I’ve never gone first before! :smiley:
    Hmm, so the AI-picture players simply have to make a painting of the picture the previous player took?
    Banner.png
    Hmm, so the AI-picture players simply have to make a painting of the picture the previous player took?

Player 1: creates their sim, takes their in-game screenshot, sends it to Player 2.

Player 2: recreates the sim based on the screenshot, takes an in-game picture, uploads it online for AI processing, sends the AI generated screenshot to Player 3.

Player 3: Creates a sim based on AI picture they have received and send it to the next player.

So on and so forth.
    ._.
    edited July 2019
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Player 1: creates their sim, takes their in-game screenshot, sends it to Player 2.

Player 2: recreates the sim based on the screenshot, takes an in-game picture, uploads it online for AI processing, sends the AI generated screenshot to Player 3.

Player 3: Creates a sim based on AI picture they have received and send it to the next player.

So on and so forth.

Shouldn’t Player 1 send an AI version to player 2, otherwise player 2 is just creating the exact same sim

Don’t worry, you’re right :joy:
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

So on and so forth.

Shouldn’t Player 1 send an AI version to player 2, otherwise player 2 is just creating the exact same sim

Player 2 does make the exact sim, but the picture they send to player 3 is the AI generated one
    edited July 2019
    That explains it well. :)

Makes me want to purposefully use a different Sims game from what the player before me uses, so that the result is different. :)

That might also be an interesting idea for another round: cross multiple iterations of Sims games. (P1 makes the starter Sim in Sims 2, P2 can use any game but Sims 2.

P1-Sims 2 => P2-Sims 3 => P3-Sims 1 => P4-Sims 2 on console => P5-Sims 4 etc.
    Banner.png

Makes me want to purposefully use a different Sims game from what the player before me uses, so that the result is different. :)

That might also be an interesting idea for another round: cross multiple iterations of Sims games. (P1 makes the starter Sim in Sims 2, P2 can use any game but Sims 2.

That's good, but what if you only have 1 sims game and the person before you made one of the same game? 🙈
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

That's good, but what if you only have 1 sims game and the person before you made one of the same game? 🙈

We should announce which Sims games we have, and have Choco puzzle it out. :)
    I have S2, S3 and S4 demo.
    Banner.png
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Yeah, we'd just have to sort it out beforehand. I have all three as well.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Yeah, we'd just have to sort it out beforehand. I have all three as well.

Sims 1 on consoles, 2 on consoles and spinoffs also have a different art style from their PC counterparts too. Those can also be considered serperate options.
    Banner.png