Sul sul Simmers! Join the celebration and tune into our Twitch live stream today, Feb 25th, @11 AM PT / 7 PM UTC! 🎉
Feburary 25: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
February 26 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 24 HAS BEGUN!]

Comments

  • Bubbz3388Bubbz3388 Posts: 3,512 Member
    Sent to Choco
    You’re a kid now you’re a squid now
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,613 Member
    Picture sent to DeKay! :D
    fdhnterevd.png
    "Excuse mee, hooman? U are takin mah SPOT!"
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 70,084 Member
    Pic sent to Plumbob.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    7i9yPr2.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,101 Member
    Sent to Gameplay
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,101 Member
    I've had an idea for another round? So you make a sim like normal and send a portrait to the next person, that person then has to choose one important feature of that sim (it might be part of their hair, their skin colour, eye colour, shape of the nose etc.) and send a screenshot of it to the next person who then has to make a sim using that one important feature.

    For example:
    Image Person 1 sends to Person 2:
    YXAbhoi.png

    Image Person 2 sends to Person 3:
    QbQ4TCB.png

    Image Person 3 sends to Person 4:
    83IlUHx.png

    Image Person 4 sends to Person 5:
    fZhid5g.png

    And so on
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 70,084 Member
    I've had an idea for another round? So you make a sim like normal and send a portrait to the next person, that person then has to choose one important feature of that sim (it might be part of their hair, their skin colour, eye colour, shape of the nose etc.) and send a screenshot of it to the next person who then has to make a sim using that one important feature.

    For example:
    Image Person 1 sends to Person 2:
    YXAbhoi.png

    Image Person 2 sends to Person 3:
    QbQ4TCB.png

    Image Person 3 sends to Person 4:
    83IlUHx.png

    Image Person 4 sends to Person 5:
    fZhid5g.png

    And so on

    Oh, that's cool.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    7i9yPr2.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,613 Member
    I've had an idea for another round? So you make a sim like normal and send a portrait to the next person, that person then has to choose one important feature of that sim (it might be part of their hair, their skin colour, eye colour, shape of the nose etc.) and send a screenshot of it to the next person who then has to make a sim using that one important feature.

    Oh yeah, I like this idea, we can do it next time :D
    fdhnterevd.png
    "Excuse mee, hooman? U are takin mah SPOT!"
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,613 Member
    Important News:

    From now on, anyone who has failed to complete their rounds in 48 hours without any warning in advance would automatically have their step swapped with someone else. Should it not be possible to swap their placement with another player, they will be skipped and banned from playing in the coming round.

    Again, we fully understand that one can be busy in real life but please do us all a favour and let us know if you need an extension or have to be swapped with someone else. I cannot read your mind (yet), unfortunately.

    Please note that this penalty will also apply to any individual who failed to submit their portrait/phrase/description to me within 48 hours after a round is finished. I know I can always ask for other players to turn in your stuff but it is YOUR job to send in YOUR stuff.

    Thank you for your co-operation in advance, I figured that in order for a round to go as smooth as possible some rules would need to be implemented.

    @gameplay9098 you have 41hours left
    fdhnterevd.png
    "Excuse mee, hooman? U are takin mah SPOT!"
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,157 Member
    Hi! I also want to play, but I see there’s a game on now. Can someone maybe tag me if a new game starts? Would be very thankful!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,613 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Hi! I also want to play, but I see there’s a game on now. Can someone maybe tag me if a new game starts? Would be very thankful!

    Welcome! @Skeilah Will do! :D
    fdhnterevd.png
    "Excuse mee, hooman? U are takin mah SPOT!"
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Important News:

    From now on, anyone who has failed to complete their rounds in 48 hours without any warning in advance would automatically have their step swapped with someone else. Should it not be possible to swap their placement with another player, they will be skipped and banned from playing in the coming round.

    Again, we fully understand that one can be busy in real life but please do us all a favour and let us know if you need an extension or have to be swapped with someone else. I cannot read your mind (yet), unfortunately.

    Please note that this penalty will also apply to any individual who failed to submit their portrait/phrase/description to me within 48 hours after a round is finished. I know I can always ask for other players to turn in your stuff but it is YOUR job to send in YOUR stuff.

    Thank you for your co-operation in advance, I figured that in order for a round to go as smooth as possible some rules would need to be implemented.

    @gameplay9098 you have 41hours left

    Should be done by tomorrow afternoon :)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,101 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Important News:

    From now on, anyone who has failed to complete their rounds in 48 hours without any warning in advance would automatically have their step swapped with someone else. Should it not be possible to swap their placement with another player, they will be skipped and banned from playing in the coming round.

    Again, we fully understand that one can be busy in real life but please do us all a favour and let us know if you need an extension or have to be swapped with someone else. I cannot read your mind (yet), unfortunately.

    Please note that this penalty will also apply to any individual who failed to submit their portrait/phrase/description to me within 48 hours after a round is finished. I know I can always ask for other players to turn in your stuff but it is YOUR job to send in YOUR stuff.

    Thank you for your co-operation in advance, I figured that in order for a round to go as smooth as possible some rules would need to be implemented.

    @gameplay9098 you have 41hours left

    This timer is intense! Woah! How long left now? I wanna put it on my insta story, it’s got me excited :joy:
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Snet!
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sent to choco
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,613 Member
    Sent to Caro
    fdhnterevd.png
    "Excuse mee, hooman? U are takin mah SPOT!"
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,049 Member
    Sent to Keyen
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,135 Member
    Sent to Bella
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    Ege9txYXgAMl0l8?format=jpg&name=large

  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,623 Member
    Sent to Bella

    Received, I'll do it in the morning!
    ZR6pJiO.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • doggers123doggers123 Posts: 249 Member
    Please add me? Is it to late? -Doggers
    I ask stupid questions.
  • Bubbz3388Bubbz3388 Posts: 3,512 Member
    doggers123 wrote: »
    Please add me? Is it to late? -Doggers

    Ooh looks like you’re new to simsequence. Choco will post when the next round is available and you could join it then.
    You’re a kid now you’re a squid now
  • doggers123doggers123 Posts: 249 Member
    > @Bubbz3388 said:
    > doggers123 wrote: »
    >
    > Please add me? Is it to late? -Doggers
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ooh looks like you’re new to simsequence. Choco will post when the next round is available and you could join it then.

    Alright. Thank you! -Doggers
    I ask stupid questions.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,623 Member
    Sent to Vul @M13Vulpecula
    ZR6pJiO.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Bubbz3388Bubbz3388 Posts: 3,512 Member
    Sent to plumbob
    You’re a kid now you’re a squid now
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,101 Member
    Final portrait sent to Choco
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,613 Member
    edited August 2019
    Great! Now could everyone please send me everything please? The sooner the quicker the results will come out :)

    Btw, I've updated the playerlist on the front page so that you all would know who's sent in their stuff :p
    fdhnterevd.png
    "Excuse mee, hooman? U are takin mah SPOT!"
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top