January 21: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
January 15 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all new Simmers joining us over the holiday season! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 23 RESULT!]

Comments

  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 6,532 Member
    Sent drawing to Dekay!
    Lefty, ginger, red/green color impaired, inverted-Y gamer, alien crawling under human skin.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 69,046 Member
    So sorry for the delay. 🙈🙈🙊🙊 Haha. Sent to Luna.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    I6BkULj.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,574 Member
    I got it. I’ll do the drawing tomorrow!
    rvswVXZ.gif
    LRH.♥
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,574 Member
    it's the getting locked out of my forums acc for a second for me. anyway, i promise that i will have this sent tomorrow (it would be in a little bit but it's 12am now)
    rvswVXZ.gif
    LRH.♥
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,574 Member
    sent to Miwa. I’m so sorry.
    rvswVXZ.gif
    LRH.♥
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 11,857 Member
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,592 Member
    Anyone feel like volunteering to draw again? :blush:
    br_i.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 6,532 Member
    If no one else wants the job, I could use something to focus on.
    Lefty, ginger, red/green color impaired, inverted-Y gamer, alien crawling under human skin.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,302 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Anyone feel like volunteering to draw again? :blush:

    I could draw again :3
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 6,532 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Anyone feel like volunteering to draw again? :blush:

    I could draw again :3

    Go for it, Vul! :)
    Lefty, ginger, red/green color impaired, inverted-Y gamer, alien crawling under human skin.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,302 Member
    Sent it to Iceman btw, because Kelvin told me to XD
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 6,532 Member
    Looking forward to how this sequence turns out
    Lefty, ginger, red/green color impaired, inverted-Y gamer, alien crawling under human skin.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,127 Member
    Been a busy couple of days, but I'll do the drawing in a while 🥳
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,127 Member
    I'm confused. According to the list, I have to give my drawing back to Vul after he'd just given me his sim?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,302 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm confused. According to the list, I have to give my drawing back to Vul after he'd just given me his sim?

    Yeah, I asked Kelvin about it already a day ago, my suggestion is to switch me and Nush around.
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 358 Member
    edited November 2020
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.
    Post edited by miwa09 on
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 69,046 Member
    edited November 2020
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    I6BkULj.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,127 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.

    Kelvin told me over Discord that I should pass it to Vul anyway
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 69,046 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.

    Kelvin told me over Discord that I should pass it to Vul anyway

    Well, then I guess it's Vul's turn again. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    I6BkULj.gif
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 358 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Oh, I've got mail. Doing my sim tonight.
    //edit. what's happening? I'm now confused. Am I supposed to send a sim to someone or did you continue without me? I got a drawing to my inbox but these messages here suggest something else is happening.

    I think Vul has replaced your spot. And I don't know who Icey passed it to.

    Ok, no problem! There was just no info and then the sudden private message so I was a bit lost. But good to know. I'll be a silent follower on this round (:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 69,046 Member
    Vul sent me their sim, by the way. I'll draw it today after work.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    I6BkULj.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 6,532 Member
    okay, well, accidentally sent to both DeKay and Kelvin, but...sent.
    Lefty, ginger, red/green color impaired, inverted-Y gamer, alien crawling under human skin.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,127 Member
    Reveal time!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,592 Member
    edited November 2020
    Indeed, this round is now officially completed! A number of you have already sent me drawings and sim pics (thanks!) but I am still missing a couple of stuff from some players before I can publish the results. :blush:


    ETA: I still need Nush's starting sim picture (Step 1) and Luna's sim picture to Dekay (Step 5).
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    br_i.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,574 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Indeed, this round is now officially completed! A number of you have already sent me drawings and sim pics (thanks!) but I am still missing a couple of stuff from some players before I can publish the results. :blush:


    ETA: I still need Nush's starting sim picture (Step 1) and Luna's sim picture to Dekay (Step 5).

    Sorry abt that! Just sent it.
    rvswVXZ.gif
    LRH.♥
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top