Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Do most of you guys sent their stuff via Discord? I also have that but it's not like I'm always on there.

Nah, I stick to this forum's PM. :)
    Banner.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Do most of you guys sent their stuff via Discord? I also have that but it's not like I'm always on there.

I like to just use this forum one, really. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Okay nice! Nothing extra to worry about then xD
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Me

P.S please don’t send pics on discord. Thanks!

Everyone's got a different preference of how they would like to receive their stuff. Personally I prefer discord because I'm more active on it nowadays and you get to upload screenshots directly rather than going through 3-rd party image hosting sites such as imgur. If you don't prefer discord that's fine thanks for telling us now.

I'm very well aware of that lol but there are still a lot of people who don't use discord, or rarely use it at all, such as in my case. I also just wait for someone to send me a pm so that I wouldn't constantly check the thread.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Me

Everyone's got a different preference of how they would like to receive their stuff. Personally I prefer discord because I'm more active on it nowadays and you get to upload screenshots directly rather than going through 3-rd party image hosting sites such as imgur. If you don't prefer discord that's fine thanks for telling us now.

I'm very well aware of that lol but there are still a lot of people who don't use discord, or rarely use it at all, such as in my case. I also just wait for someone to send me a pm so that I wouldn't constantly check the thread.

It is your job as a player to keep up with the progression of a round and I recommend bookmarking this thread for up-to-date info. I normally tag people first before sending them a PM. And I did it on discord because you were active on there at the time and thought you could actually receive a notification from the app. I am not making anyone use discord. It is my personal preference of using the app because my sims forums PM is a complete mess with some people sending me portraits and stuff using new PM or recycled ones and to prevent duplicating PM or further complicating stuff I’d rather them send me via Discord. But a number of them still send it through forum PM which is completely fine by me as well.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Me

It is your job as a player to keep up with the progression of a round and I recommend bookmarking this thread for up-to-date info. I normally tag people first before sending them a PM. And I did it on discord because you were active on there at the time and thought you could actually receive a notification from the app. I am not making anyone use discord. It is my personal preference of using the app because my sims forums PM is a complete mess with some people sending me portraits and stuff using new PM or recycled ones and to prevent duplicating PM or further complicating stuff I’d rather them send me via Discord. But a number of them still send it through forum PM which is completely fine by me as well.

You know what'd help? The option to give forum PM's a subject title. Who else agrees with me?
    Banner.png
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited August 2019
    Me

It is your job as a player to keep up with the progression of a round and I recommend bookmarking this thread for up-to-date info.

Yes, I do know about that. I have it on my bookmark. I do check this thread sometimes, but what happened last time when I didn't send my "portrait" was because I was preoccupied with everything that I'm doing(in short, I was really busy). I didn't know that sending a portrait using discord is a "thing", so I really did not expect that. I am expecting someone to send me a pm here in the forums.

I joined this game for fun and to remind myself to relax by making a sim. I do not have the time to constantly check the thread just to see "sent to bella goth, sent to mortimer goth" etc etc. I do hope u get what I'm coming from. I also think we're friends enough for u to know that I'm super busy irl, or maybe that's just me. But can I request that if ever I didn't send my portrait, would u please automatically switch me with someone? Just do it once, or probably give me a warning before striking me lol

However, I did learn my lesson and I should check this thread but still, you cannot blame me for not checking my discord as I only check discord when I remember I have a discord account. I also have a discord app but I don't let it go thru my notifications cause I don't want irl ppl finding out I have discord.

Anyways, I'm procrastinating lmao
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'll play
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Since sign-ups are happening again, I think I'll withdraw from this round.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Is there still room to sign up?
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

KleineMuff wrote: »
    Is there still room to sign up?
    1. Bubbz
    2. Rose
    3. Skeilah
    4. GreenPlumbob
    5. DeKay
    6. Keyen
    7. Your Vulpine Overlord
    8. Kitty
    9. Caro
    10. EMPTY

Yup, you fit in. :)

Only 1 spot left everyone!
    Banner.png
    edited August 2019
    PLAYING ORDER: ROUND 10
    ”ONE FEATURE”

9 PLAYERS | 19 STEPS

Skeilah [Starting Portrait] <<< CURRENT PROGRESS HERE

Rose [ONE Feature]

Plumbob [Portrait]

Keyen [ONE Feature]

Bubbz [Portrait]

Kitty [ONE Feature]

Caro [Portrait]

DeKay [ONE Feature]

Rose [Portrait]

Vul [ONE Feature]

Keyen [Portrait]

Skeilah [ONE Feature]

Vul [Portrait]

Plumbob [ONE Feature]

Kitty [Portrait]

Bubbz [ONE Feature]

DeKay [Portrait]

Caro [ONE Feature]

Skeilah [Final Portrait]

._.
    Sent to Rose
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Sent to plumbob on discord
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Actually, Im gonna try and send him a better one on my laptop later. The one I sent him is a bit low quality.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Sent to Keyen on Discord
    I'm kidding, I'm kidding :joy: I sent it to her via PM :joy:
    I'm kinda sad my little alien guy from last round didn't make it though xD

Let's show our respect for our fallen friend, the only starting sim not to have evolved :sob:

ARlXpyt.jpg
    RIP KleineMuff's Alien
    August 9th 2019 - August 13th 2019

Let's show our respect for our fallen friend, the only starting sim not to have evolved :sob:

ARlXpyt.jpg
    RIP KleineMuff's Alien
    August 9th 2019 - August 13th 2019

Sim%2BChain%2BPortrait.png

Here's what I came up with. XD
    Banner.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Oh, thank God I didn't have to create an alien. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Hahaha I think last round would have been fun

Except that theblackandwhitecat and doggers123 being awfully inactive. They both haven’t been online since 8th August.
    ._.
    Except that theblackandwhitecat and doggers123 being awfully inactive. They both haven’t been online since 8th August.

Well that’s new members for you 🤷‍♀️

Well that’s new members for you 🤷‍♀️

I feel addressed.