The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is the most annoying Get Famous premade?

There aren't many premades in Get Famous but I've seen people complaining a lot about the ones that we have(saying that they are mean or that they outshine your Sim). So lets find out who is the most annpying Get Famous premade here.
(some of the options have two names because you can only have 10 options when you make a poll here)

(Yes we know some of you guys always delete premades etc, which is fine
But you don't need to comment it here.)

Who is the most annoying Get Famous premade? 234 votes

Venessa Jeong
2%
youilivefor92EnkiSchmidtBatmanSimmerMrMonty96ShaeMaiaPlaysSims 6 votes
Judith Ward
13%
JadeleineKamb64davidp0418aelias24Saunta2PlayerSinger2010Simburiansimm621Pipersfun2catloverplayerjaymancrazgothprincess4everyuppRosybearpapertonguehalloweenchildMoonfoxNightcryTrashmagicLexington1988ElderSimChild 32 votes
Baby Ariel
28%
cameronw209Jeanrudy8292Simmervillemischiefluverrjhenn14VibseSimpatsyannBloosmooUmbralFlowerMariefoxprice83MindofyKim5496fungamer2simmietimeBriel24taydevDanteEDMSim2SporeZeldaboy180 67 votes
Octavia Moon
3%
Kita5399Montrase102Tigerblu11DragonAge_26659FanPhoriacitysimmerlydiaofmemeteamNurseKnees 8 votes
Thorne Bailey
33%
laundry232000IcewolfJaseUnDutchableSimsweetieAlrynnxoJessiIsb917vik92Thunderbat87elanorbretonElegantblkchina1luthienrisingsnootypatootyPinkSugar81OnendOnliYazziePegasysSimChic1barraakenoAleia1 79 votes
Orange Bailey-Moon
1%
Bagoas77ChazzzyGamingTweety 3 votes
Kayla Flemming or Dustin Broke
4%
LaBlue0314Starfire71NofravellslamondaVuloriRevenwynCaityTrinaBlueSeaWavesMoonSimWolfiumTopher8907 11 votes
Brytani Cho or Izzy Fabulous
8%
jeLlyBeAn1573HowGreatThouArtchickenowkellzajheyjuneiceDeadtech5StarflareJaysimsdanixmcqpmommabelpitawx_lixhappyopilogionFunandotsrusaiochk1aLimorzBecka28Natcho_08KitelDesigns 20 votes
Dirk Dreamer
2%
Colorist40Simsister2004SavvySimmieKrystalBethAgentJulialar0jaIiyonce 7 votes
Holly Alto
0%
puddleduck1 1 vote

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I would rather say nobody, cause I still love celebrities.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne Bailey. Hands down.

I'm not a fan of Judith Ward either but Thorne is incredibly annoying.
    giphy.gif
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Well I'd never heard of baby Ariel and never seen her in my game. I thought perhaps it was a reference to mermaids lol.

Having just watched her on YouTube, however, I may have to track her down and hit that delete button too.
    Thorne Bailey
    Well I'd never heard of baby Ariel and never seen her in my game. I thought perhaps it was a reference to mermaids lol.

Having just watched her on YouTube, however, I may have to track her down and hit that delete button too.

I was curious and looked her up on YouTube too. Ehhh totally not my thing. :lol: I'd never even heard of her until now.
    giphy.gif
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,394 Member
    Kayla Flemming, I’m trying to have my sim date her and every single time I find her she’s angry! EVERY single time, I have to send love emails to her to boost their relationship because every time he tries in person she’s so angry every fails
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    I have no idea how Thorne is a major celebrity. Have you ever heard him sing? :s
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited November 2018
    Thorne Bailey
    Neverr heard of baby ariel no bothered to look her up thought her design was pretty down to earth and interesting, so I leave her in game. (Could be worse could be Tana Monogeua )

Thorne Bailey
    is hands down the most frustrating celebrity, especially when my sim is trying to gain fame by either playing guitar, singing, telling jokes whatever--here comes Thorne to just play a guitar at a venue and everyone is just in awe. He was telling jokes one time as a entertainer (badly) and everyone still loved it. He's only like a rising celebrity and he seems to get more attention than any of the global ones half the time. The realism hurts so bad. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    edited November 2018
    Thorne Bailey
    Hands down Thorne. He is the most annoying attention seeking celeb ever. He is one of those annoying types that would call paparazzi and tell them where he would be in advance if this were actually Hollywood.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne Bailey... he's a real thorn in my side!

...I'll see myself out.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I've just started playing, and so far it has been Dustin Broke, and Dirk Dreamer have been the most annoying, but I chose Dustin because Dirk ended up acting like a real goofball, which made me laugh. I've only been playing this for parts of 2 days.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne definitely, but he's also one of my favorites. It's just if you see him at a venue it's best to turn around and go home.
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne Bailey is just so annoying. Whenever my sim goes to play guitar at the red building/bar whatever it is, he's always there and all the attention is on him. He's ALWAYS there for no reason. He isn't even doing anything. But of course, all the sims and paparazzi gather around him, and my sim has like 1 person watching her.
  • TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne..it truly takes a lot for me to hate a sim. But he makes me wish I could toss him at the planes that fly over my sims house.
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Kayla Flemming, I’m trying to have my sim date her and every single time I find her she’s angry! EVERY single time, I have to send love emails to her to boost their relationship because every time he tries in person she’s so angry every fails

Hahaha! My sim was dating her too and she is always angry! She has that Juicer quirk and is angry if she does not have a drink all the time - your basic belligerent drunk!
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne Bailey....He loves the attention and is always at the club!

Are any of you watching SimSupply's Let's Play? He hates him! He's planning on seducing him and stealing his fortune :D

Does anyone know what specific perk makes him spawn at every location and pose?
    Thorne Bailey
    bixters wrote: »
    Thorne Bailey....He loves the attention and is always at the club!

Are any of you watching SimSupply's Let's Play? He hates him! He's planning on seducing him and stealing his fortune :D

Does anyone know what specific perk makes him spawn at every location and pose?

I'm watching Sim Supply's LP and its hilarious :lol:

I believe Thorne has the Paparazzi Darling quirk - which means he is always looking for attention. I don't know if thats anything to do with him spawning everywhere.
    giphy.gif
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne, he's never been nice or given autographs or anything to any of my Sims that attempted it.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    Brytani Cho or Izzy Fabulous
    Brytani Cho. Day one she stood in front of my sim, taking the attention away while he was giving a performance for tips :|
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I don't have a top disliked celebrity but I do have a favorite way to deal with them. Freeze ray.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Baby Ariel
    Seems like it's between Baby Ariel or Thorne Bailey
    For me it's Baby Ariel. I just dislike it when they include real-life people in The Sims games.
  • lar0jalar0ja Posts: 49 Member
    Dirk Dreamer
    Weird. Thorne Bailey is actually super mild in the two saves I've played so far in GF. Dirk Dreamer is the one who's always posing, waving at the paparazzi, and generally being rude to my sims.
  • OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne Bailey. He showed up at Orchid a go go and my sim was currently playing the guitar and had a huge following around her who were enjoying her music and he got jealous and took his own guitar out and started playing and stealing my sims audience. He’s such a jerk lol
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    The first premade Sim that irritates me. He can't even sing well. I haven't deleted him though since he's a good rival for my rising star.
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    I have to join the masses and say Thorne. I hate that dude. He's everywhere all the time stealing the spotlight with his horrible singing, nonexistent guitar skills or really just standing there like a proud peacock while I'm trying to get some fame. I think I need to go set him on fire.