Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spa day worth getting?

I know I’m a little late since spa day came out quite a while ago but is it worth getting? It’s the last game pack that I don’t have and it’s on sale right now so I was considering getting it. Normally I wait to get game packs with the build a bundle but I’ve already gotten all the eps so I can’t make any more bundles. Opinions and reasons would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• FiresinopaFiresinopa Posts: 32 Member
    I know I’m a little late since spa day came out quite a while ago but is it worth getting? It’s the last game pack that I don’t have and it’s on sale right now so I was considering getting it. Normally I wait to get game packs with the build a bundle but I’ve already gotten all the eps so I can’t make any more bundles. Opinions and reasons would be greatly appreciated :)

I would say why not? You have all of the others.
  • youilivefor92youilivefor92 Posts: 62 Member
    @Firesinopa the only reason I hesitate is 1) how much I’ve recently spent on sims with the new pack and also catching up on collecting previous ones and 2) I’m getting to having limited space on my computer
  • FiresinopaFiresinopa Posts: 32 Member
    @Firesinopa the only reason I hesitate is 1) how much I’ve recently spent on sims with the new pack and also catching up on collecting previous ones and 2) I’m getting to having limited space on my computer

oh okay. Yeah, I've debated on whether or not I want to get it myself. Today I bought cats and dogs. The decision was between the two and I went for the animals, lol. Maybe try watching a few Let's Play games that features Spa Day?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    In terms of gameplay it's meh, but it's really good for modern builds. If you like modern builds then I'd get it.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I like yoga and sauna from spa day, but it doesn't get a lot of use in my game otherwise. The CAS and build mode are okay, but not my favourite style. I bought it in a sale and that's what I recommend.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I would say yes. Personally it's one of my favourites, however every player is different. Perhaps check out some reviews/guides if you haven't already done so to help you decide if it's for you.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    If you like the objects and will use them then I'd say yes. I don't use them that much, but it's nice to know I have them in case I want to use them.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes!!! Besides vampires, spa day is my favorite game pack. Well, I'm a yoga teacher IRL so of course but it's so well done. Sims can do yoga and bring their yoga mat anywhere to do it. You can level in wellness and meditate. You can have spas in your neighborhoods that have regular yoga classes and massages. You can also give and receive massages anywhere with the massage table. Chill and woohoo in steam rooms and rub your pregnant wife's feet with the massage chair. I think it adds a lot to the game and the yoga sequences are done so well. AND your sims can burn incense that, depending on the scent, gives your sim a desired mood for work or play. There are lots of moodlets to be had!
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Personally I think it's one of the most well done game packs but being that it adds spa's it really depends on if you think spasms are a big enough addition to your game. There are several cas and build buy overview videos on YouTube so you can check those out to see if it adds anything you'll like and then there are gameplay videos so you can check out what the gameplay is like. For me I I love the cas and build obecjst and though I do use spas I only ever have one spa in my game and only use it when my sims are pregnant and need to relax or my sims a strenuous workout and needs some r&r. Yoga I always add to my gyms to add more variet. Plus I like making a rival club for club Powerhouse.
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Got it for the yoga! I love it when they add new skills and stuff. The whole pack was very wellness-y.