Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hope we get a new stuff pack soon

hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
I love stuff packs and was so happy we were getting so many. Now it feels like a long time. I need more kid and toddler clothes and hairstyles, as well as more house stuff. I wish we could get one with new kitchen counters, new bedroom clutter and a bunch of cas stuff.

Also really need more selections of jackets for winter all my ladies tend to choose the same coat.

Comments

• TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hope we’ll get to have another community stuff pack next year or two.
    y'all got bread?
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    Same. I've enjoyed all of the Stuff Packs we've gotten for TS4 so far (which is funny because I hated them for TS3 and never bought any) and have been hoping we'd get another for a while.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I think stuff packs will be returning in 2019. I'm expecting maybe January or February for the next sp.
  • CatladyCatlady Posts: 25 Member
    I was just reading through the old community stuff pack blog post since I really loved being able to vote on a pack. There was a pic of collected gameplay ideas, one of which was sewing. I'd love something like this in the game <3
    I'm hoping for an arcade or pool stuffpack next.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I'm hoping for an arcade or pool stuffpack next.

I would love a pool pack.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    I'd love a stuff pack about various hobbies. Such as sewing. Sewing and knitting would be neat. Your sim could produce (unlock) new CAS clothing that way.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I just hope when we start getting them again they go even more niche. Mostly because the game is filling in and even getting cluttered.
    If it's more daily stuff I won't be as interested unless it has a hook of an idea.
    Like if cool kitchen came out now.. since we have so many more options in the game it wouldn't draw me in as easily as a small hobby or theme.
    egTcBMc.png
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    I'd love a stuff pack about various hobbies. Such as sewing. Sewing and knitting would be neat. Your sim could produce (unlock) new CAS clothing that way.

Same here. I remember TS2 having the sewing machine where our sims could sew. That was fun. Would love to create ball gowns, wedding gowns and formal dresses. Kind of like a Mardi Gras thing.
  • PlumbobsholiestPlumbobsholiest Posts: 22 Member
    I would totally love a sewing machine for my sims fashion store :smile:
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Maybe they'll continue expanding other packs like they did with the hamster expansion for pets. Perhaps vampires will get reskinned via some kind of witches, warlocks, and werewolves pack.
    edited March 2019
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Maybe they'll continue expanding other packs like they did with the hamster expansion for pets. Perhaps vampires will get reskinned via some kind of witches, warlocks, and werewolves pack.

I doubt it. I think First Pet Stuff flopped in sales though I bought it. A lot of people didn't.

Now I would love to see a Stuffpack based off Seasons. We don't have enough winter clothing plus it could add tanning booths.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    We're so desperately in need of more stuff for kids and toddlers, but I can't see them dedicating packs to those specific age groups again. I can only hope for a family based SP to give them the content they need.
  • MissNicoleM_0MissNicoleM_0 Posts: 3 New Member
    We need a pack for teens. I feel when we hit teen sim years there really isn’t much to do and it doesn’t differ much to a young adult. I’d love more content for them to play around with. 😊
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    We're so desperately in need of more stuff for kids and toddlers, but I can't see them dedicating packs to those specific age groups again. I can only hope for a family based SP to give them the content they need.

A sp wouldn't be enough.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    I'd really like to see a stuff pack regarding pools and such, maybe even a babies pack just because the baby bas is ugly and i dont use the vampire bas for human babies lol. we need more!
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »

Yes! I'd be up for that, and I haven't bought a single stuff pack for Sims 4.

I'd like an Elders pack. Maybe a historical pack as well, ideally medieval or Georgian.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I'm ready for a new stuff pack too...
    Personally, I would like to see a TS4 version of the TS2 Teen Style Stuff or maybe a Wedding Themed SP.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Jase wrote: »
    I'm ready for a new stuff pack too...
    Personally, I would like to see a TS4 version of the TS2 Teen Style Stuff or maybe a Wedding Themed SP.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please