Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romace Sims Story for Sims 4 and The Sims Mobile: Two Widows make a Right

Two Widows make a Right

Two Sims with one child ( your sims name) walk into the cafe with their toddler everyday both fear the thought of falling in love. One day both widows bump into each other spilling coffee embarrassed one grabs a tissue and another apologizes many times.

Would you like to sit with us one widow asks but says no vowing to never fall in love again having the pain of deep loss.

I would really like to be friends said one widow when the other heard this then they say yes knowing there toddler may need a friend for support both girls the same ages.

The Wedding

The Widows started to open up one widow didn't know they lost there love of their life the other widow says I know you for quite a while I would like to ask for you to be my wife.

Both Toddlers don't like the idea of moving together both agree to a plan ruin the wedding.

Once teens they have to share a room you can hear the siblings fighting one widow over hears (your sims name) asks did we make the right decision? We need space

Both Teens separated start to feel down realized they were friends all along both schemes to get their parents back together.

At the cafe they meet and both teens confess both parents furious but hug their Teens "Mom" can we move back in ? holding back she is still unsure is this right after all she still aches for her loss.

Her Child speaks Mom you both married because you were happy we didn't realize but we are a family all the fighting , scheming we were sisters all along.

The Second Wedding

As the whole sims family smiles (your sims name) comes to a conclusion both Widows made a right on the very first day they bumped into each other now whats waiting grandchildren both Widows are going to get revenge by scheme of matching their daughters to friends they know they love but won't commit.

I guess two widows make a right after all.

Writer :PrincessRey

EA/Mavis have full copyright to use the story if they wish and also maontain the right to edit the story hope you enjoy my sim stories which written by hand then posted in the Forum's.